Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (78936 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2014
ngozionefeli: gud mornin naijaking, 23long days to go

Lol@ NaijaKing...sorry dear! It's a long wait but above all, the prospect of meeting all o' you guys makes the wait all the more interesting.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2014
[/b][b]
NaijaKnight:

Hehehe! You ehn! Ok! not to worry, I'll do your regns, carry your bag for you and shield you from all the (un)necessary noise. Infact I'll be your Knight in shine shine cloth.
My moniker aint NaijaKnight for nothing grin grin
Hahahahahaha...you eh...let Hissexcellencie catch you
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen: [/b][b]
Hahahahahaha...you eh...let Hissexcellencie catch you

Hahaha! HisSEXcellencie know's that NaijaKnight would always be there for the Queen. It's his Job, not even hisSEXcellencie can get in the way of it. gringrin
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nonnypikaso(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Please how do I get a bus going to osun state from Aba? And I like to know if we will be paid the August alwaiee u v already missed As in paying us 2 months alawiee after our sept camping?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Nonnypikaso(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2014
moonprince: huh!....but don't worry am sure we will have enof girls on camp....cos am the only guy coming from my dept, others r gals
. Me too bro am d only guy from my dept too ooooo ...e be lyk say dem plan ooooooo
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Hahaha! HisSEXcellencie know's that NaijaKnight would always be there for the Queen. It's his Job, not even hisSEXcellencie can get in the way of it. gringrin
Lol...very funny...ok then naijaknight, have it your way embarassed
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Lol...very funny...ok then naijaknight, have it your way embarassed

Lol! I didn't mean it that way na? Hissexcellencie can have his queen. I didn't mean to make you sad...it's all good!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Lol! I didn't mean it that way na? Hissexcellencie can have his queen. I didn't mean to make you sad...it's all good!
I'm not sad o...that's not a sad face na...and besides, i meant if you can't do a better job, then go for it grin
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 11:55am On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
I'm not sad o...that's not a sad face na...and besides, i meant if you can't do a better job, then go for it grin
LmKnightyao! Someone's got jokes! Lol!
Ok then, wish me luck. grin
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaijaKnight:

My night was great bro...no be me hold remote ooo. Na either honeydear or cleoqueen hole am. House! Anybody with the control, abeg FF» oooooooo!
The wait has made me so interested in the election there. See me dey watch #osunelections for Goodmorning Nigeria on NTA...NTA. You know it's bad when you watch NTA sad
I don dey suspect Honeydear since....she just pause d august.....anyways I will. Forgive her cz she is Osun 1st lady!......guy I swear I just dey follow up the election as if its any of My biz!.....
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Lol@ NaijaKing...sorry dear! It's a long wait but above all, the prospect of meeting all o' you guys makes the wait all the more interesting.
ewo I tink say na naijaking issokay naijaknight
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Adaodogwu(f): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Wao 11 pages that means our osun ministry is growing.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
NaijaKnight:

My night was great bro...no be me hold remote ooo. Na either honeydear or cleoqueen hole am. House! Anybody with the control, abeg FF» oooooooo!
The wait has made me so interested in the election there. See me dey watch #osunelections for Goodmorning Nigeria on NTA...NTA. You know it's bad when you watch NTA sad
I no hold remote o.....i saw it with Ajoskele and skasto grin
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
honeydear: I no hold remote o.....i saw it with Ajoskele and skasto grin

Hahaha! Oya skasto and Ajoskele make una fast foward ooo, this wait na nigerian film grin grin

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
adonismuller: I don dey suspect Honeydear since....she just pause d august.....anyways I will. Forgive her cz she is Osun 1st lady!......guy I swear I just dey follow up the election as if its any of My biz!.....
Hian! That title too big for me o....when we have creamy babes like cleoqueen, lizzy22, ngozinefeli, adaodogwu and others in the house wink

Anyways, how's your day going?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gbajabiamila1: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
maamEasy: Top of d morning to y'all, I was also posted to osun state and I am from ibadan... cant wait to meet y'all.
That's cool. I used to be in Ib city...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gbajabiamila1: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Adaodogwu: Wao 11 pages that means our osun ministry is growing.
Really growing.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Adaodogwu(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
Gbajabiamila1: Really growing.
gbaja how u dey na?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gbajabiamila1: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Adaodogwu: gbaja how u dey na?
I'm fine o, been kinda busy lately. How doesth thou?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
honeydear: Hian! That title too big for me o....when we have creamy babes like cleoqueen, lizzy22, ngozinefeli, adaodogwu and others in the house wink

Anyways, how's your day going?
okay lemme brief u guys on ur various posts! Honeydear....Osun 1st Lady. Cleoqueen...Osun Queen( the king of queens). Ngozinefeli...LorLor representing the highest kingdom in Osun. Lizzy22.....the B14 award winning princess(beauty peagent). Adaodowu...the Ada Osogbo1 of osun state any other Ada there is fake. Everyother girl are the creamiest of the 2014 batch B corpers,wether Osun or not. @honydear....my day is gud as long as u guys are gud!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
adonismuller: okay lemme brief u guys on ur various posts! Honeydear....Osun 1st Lady. Cleoqueen...Osun Queen( the king of queens). Ngozinefeli...LorLor representing the highest kingdom in Osun. Lizzy22.....the B14 award winning princess(beauty peagent). Adaodowu...the Ada Osogbo1 of osun state any other Ada there is fake. Everyother girl are the creamiest of the 2014 batch B corpers,wether Osun or not. @honydear....my day is gud as long as u guys are gud!
Na wa for title o...adonismuller, you come be Wetin na?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Na wa for title o...adonismuller, you come be Wetin na?
I am just a caretaker oo......am at you all's service ni......
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
adonismuller: I am just a caretaker oo......am at you all's service ni......
Hmmm...interesting grin
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hmmm...interesting grin
if anybody give una wahala make una lemme know.....if I can't fight,I go shout...since you are d Queen my duty is to protect u!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ngozionefeli: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
adonismuller: okay lemme brief u guys on ur various posts! Honeydear....Osun 1st Lady. Cleoqueen...Osun Queen( the king of queens). Ngozinefeli...LorLor representing the highest kingdom in Osun. Lizzy22.....the B14 award winning princess(beauty peagent). Adaodowu...the Ada Osogbo1 of osun state any other Ada there is fake. Everyother girl are the creamiest of the 2014 batch B corpers,wether Osun or not. @honydear....my day is gud as long as u guys are gud!
lmao all dis title for all d girls here, dis is serz ooo
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Adaodogwu(f): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
sad
ada osogbo! Adonis Adonisssssssss!!!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Cleoqueen(f): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
adonismuller: if anybody give una wahala make una lemme know.....if I can't fight,I go shout...since you are d Queen my duty is to protect u!
Hahahahahaha....na your shouting go save us abi?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by highmey(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi everyone! Can't wait to meet y'all in camp...

#TeamOsun cheesy
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
ngozionefeli: lmao all dis title for all d girls here, dis is serz ooo
u deserve it o,d earlier u start acting towards ur post d beta
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Adaodogwu: sad ada osogbo! Adonis Adonisssssssss!!!
dont shout o,its ur title
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cleoqueen:
Hahahahahaha....na your shouting go save us abi?
yes na,if i shout dy wil tink i v power
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
highmey: Hi everyone! Can't wait to meet y'all in camp...

#TeamOsun cheesy
boss,welcum, how ur body

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (63) (Reply)

"Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.