Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,667 members, 7,844,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here - NYSC (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (79382 Views)

NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
ajoskele: Yes, your orientation starts on sept 1st.

Osun has a permanent orientation camp...i took dis pix yesterday on d pitch
oh,tanx a lot bro.....but please can you help us out by confirming from any NYSC officer u know? Not like am doubting you...but you know we that are coming from a far place,we can't afford to get stranded.....please if you can help us confirm from an NYSC offcial it will be great.... Ones again thanks a lot for your help!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
adonismuller: oh,tanx a lot bro.....but please can you help us out by confirming from any NYSC officer u know? Not like am doubting you...but you know we that are coming from a far place,we can't afford to get stranded.....please if you can help us confirm from an NYSC offcial it will be great.... Ones again thanks a lot for your help!
Okies..make I call d LGI..I go give una feedback tomoro

Buh sincerely I don't know why you would bother yourselves on something as clear as this. Osun wasn't mentioned brother!!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
ajoskele: Okies..make I call d LGI..I go give una feedback tomoro

Buh sincerely I don't know why you would bother yourselves on something as clear as this. Osun wasn't mentioned brother!!
I know bro...but you and I knows the news was kinda fishy...please just help if you can....thanks
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by emenik08: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2014
amanda2013: Hmmmm osun kitchen i take God beg una pls make una cuk beta fud for us o o o. Me no get money wey i go use go ice and grill.

Better prepare your mind for ewedu & gbegiri or follow my lead d mami way
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by emenik08: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2014
adonismuller: d news are becoming too much I don't even know what to believe

Den don't believe anytin
Just believe in what u r sure of. Nysc pple r still contemplatin weda ebola scare will b off b4 1st so dats y they can't give out a concrete statement. All i no is by 31st sept, ede camp tins on my mind
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2014
honeydear: I just sent you a pm

*in pepe's voice* this love you pepoo are shiaring. Diaris God ooo! Ok, continu cheesy
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by lizzy22(f): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2014
Babes pls send ur numba 2 my mail....(kunleola974@yahoo.com)...@ honeydear...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2014
lizzy22: Babes pls send ur numba 2 my mail....(kunleola974@yahoo.com)...@ honeydear...
*coughs* 14 years
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
NaijaKnight:

*in pepe's voice* this love you pepoo are shiaring. Diaris God ooo! Ok, continu cheesy
hahaha...naijaknight don't be jealous tongue
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gabrielwilliams: *coughs* 14 years
lol...
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by honeydear(f): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
lizzy22: Babes pls send ur numba 2 my mail....(kunleola974@yahoo.com)...@ honeydear...
aiit dear
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeydear: hahaha...naijaknight don't be jealous tongue

Lol. Just a lil' bit. How's you prep'ing for camp?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by lizzy22(f): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by amanda2013(f): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
emenik08:

Better prepare your mind for ewedu & gbegiri or follow my lead d mami way
so far its eatable i wil chop and clean mouth.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Gabrielwilliams(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2014
lizzy22: lol... 14years...!! I dnt understand.. grin
ehn. Ur forming "not knowing" abi? Issokay. Olopa wil show una
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by GeniusBen: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
ajoskele: Yes, your orientation starts on sept 1st.

Osun has a permanent orientation camp...i took dis pix yesterday on d pitch
chai .... Ajoskele make d top 9 for there ready warm Bench soon o... corrosive striker dey come.... cant wait tew joing d football team.... chai wey ma football boot ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by ajoskele(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
GeniusBen:
chai .... Ajoskele make d top 9 for there ready warm Bench soon o... corrosive striker dey come.... cant wait tew joing d football team.... chai wey ma football boot ooooo grin
lol...see you...if you no impress the coaching crew, the bench wey u go dey go fit boil egg!!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Henry027(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2014
Lorreta: I planned leaving on 31st because I don't know anybody at Ede!But if you do,I would go with you then...I love adventure a lot!
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by marvie234: 11:39am On Aug 19, 2014
Henry027: Lorreta: I planned leaving on 31st because I don't know anybody at Ede!But if you do,I would go with you then...I love adventure a lot!
U can go straight to camp
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by lorreto(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2014
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps
(NYSC) has clarified a news report (not by News Express )
to the effect that the orientation course for prospective
corps members deployed to Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa,
Jigawa, Yobe and Borno states has been suspended due to
the outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease.
“The report was misleading and capable of causing fears
and panic among residents of the states mentioned,” NYSC
said in a statement issued yesterday in Abuja.
According to it, “For the purpose of putting the record
straight, Management of the NYSC took a decision in July
2014 to shift the venues of orientation course for seven
states; namely, Bauchi Gombe, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe
Adamawa and Kano to other states due to security
challenges and the fears of parents whose wards are to be
mobilized. Therefore the orientation course in these seven
states and that of Osun as well as additional corps members
for Lagos State was planned to hold from 1st to 22nd
September, 2014 under Stream II of the 2014 Batch ‘B’.
“However, due to the Federal Government’s pronouncement
that all schools currently on vacation should remain closed
to avert the spread of the Ebola Virus Disease, the
orientation course for stream II has to be suspended.
“Meanwhile, arrangement has been put in place for this
group of prospective corps members to be documented,
registered and provided with the required logistics as
bonafide corps members.
“Details of the arrangements put in place for the affected
prospective corps members will be conveyed through the
print and electronic media.”
•Photo shows NYSC Director General, Brig.-Gen. Johnson
Olawumi.
Source News Express
Posted 16/08/2014 10:46:11 AM
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
lorreto: The Management of the National Youth Service Corps
(NYSC) has clarified a news report (not by News Express )
to the effect that the orientation course for prospective
corps members deployed to Bauchi, Gombe, Adamawa,
Jigawa, Yobe and Borno states has been suspended due to
the outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease.
“The report was misleading and capable of causing fears
and panic among residents of the states mentioned,” NYSC
said in a statement issued yesterday in Abuja.
According to it, “For the purpose of putting the record
straight, Management of the NYSC took a decision in July
2014 to shift the venues of orientation course for seven
states; namely, Bauchi Gombe, Jigawa, Borno, Yobe
Adamawa and Kano to other states due to security
challenges and the fears of parents whose wards are to be
mobilized. Therefore the orientation course in these seven
states and that of Osun as well as additional corps members
for Lagos State was planned to hold from 1st to 22nd
September, 2014 under Stream II of the 2014 Batch ‘B’.
“However, due to the Federal Government’s pronouncement
that all schools currently on vacation should remain closed
to avert the spread of the Ebola Virus Disease, the
orientation course for stream II has to be suspended.
“Meanwhile, arrangement has been put in place for this
group of prospective corps members to be documented,
registered and provided with the required logistics as
bonafide corps members.
“Details of the arrangements put in place for the affected
prospective corps members will be conveyed through the
print and electronic media.”
•Photo shows NYSC Director General, Brig.-Gen. Johnson
Olawumi.
Source News Express
Posted 16/08/2014 10:46:11 AM
is it that all stream II is on hold or what? I thought Osun, Lagos and Kogi state are not among the affected states.
pls shed more light ma.. GOD bless you
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by DebYB1(f): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
This means no camp for us?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by AnosikeChibueze(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
DebYB1: This means no camp for us?
The news one is hearing is just so confusing
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by iapaciolo: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
If you re posted to Osun state and u need any info generally add me on 24DD2585 or call 08038311584 camp begins sept 1
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by Edylampard: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] please i need help , do they watch match in camp?..... I rep osun sept .1
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/nysc-denies-suspension-orientation-course-crisis-prone-states/ go to camp on 1st of september if you don't see anything on nysc website....everything was just rumor

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by adonismuller(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
I just typed a 2 paged message and sent to the number designated as d DG's number(09035227992)...begging him to put up something in their website to clarify the whole rumor about the stream two.....and after 3 minutes he sent me a message saying "the camp will still hold".. I think I am relieved now!

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by maamEasy: 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
I am a Uite.
andrejerry: Osuncorper .. What's the status of our camp o .. Hearing conflicting reports ... Any uites here?
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by maamEasy: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
obayaya:

Theatre arts? Wow!!!
You know how to act? wink
I love drama queens grin

You are most welcome!!!

Evita you are welcome too

eseoghene Migwo grin
yes o, I love acting.
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by lizzy22(f): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
smiley
Re: Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here by lizzy22(f): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nysc

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (63) (Reply)

Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / NYSC: FG Pays The N33,000 Corpers' Allowance / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.