Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos (20339 Views)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

I don't reply nitwits
Go get a life plonker.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by kelitacliff(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Khalessi: Which kind of High waist yansh be this
which wan be high waist again na,guy u harsh o
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Go get a life plonker.

From a "Bummy" dude?

Pfft Please!!
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Larrey(f): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Her bottom is okay with her stature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by eievans(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
For long now she haven't snap picture to share to her readers. She is doing that to drive dem guys out there to make herself noticed by them; anyway she has the Uwku to make men want ask out this weekend. Laugh!
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

From a "Bummy" dude?

Pfft Please!!
oh nigga just learnt a new word, grin Morafucking gay toad,now you can go get a fucking life swerve nigga.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: oh nigga just learnt a new word, grin Morafucking gay toad,now you can go get a fucking life swerve nigga.

Off with your head gutter boy
Off with your head
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Kellygold(f): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
But Linda why? Na only this you carry come? There is God oh.

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

Off with your head gutter boy
Off with your head
hahahaha you just lame nigga,you know your stupidity is obvious, you have unlimited stupidity,maybe u gat ebola who knows you can go see a Doctor for medical checkup cretinous donkey. gringrin
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: hahahaha you just lame nigga,you know your stupidity is obvious, you have unlimited stupidity,maybe u gat ebola who knows you can go see a Doctor for medical checkup cretinous donkey. gringrin

Lol mumu

How did "ebola" even come to mind?
It must be all around you bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

Lol mumu

How did "ebola" even come to mind?
It must be all around you bro cheesy

i don't live in that hell hole,just go for checkup nigga and stop being a plonker.

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i don't live in that hell hole,just go for checkup nigga and stop being a plonker.

Ebola kill u and your motherfucking mama
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by elguaje(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

GHAM shocked

1 Like

Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

hahahahaha see the scumbag is pained,FYI my mom don't live in that hell hole so you and your entire lineage can go and die burnt face nigga. grin
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Martiyu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
stop hating she z beautiful...no faking it, keeping it real.
Imagine someone really asking her to bleach !!! chai.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: hahahahaha see the scumbag is pained,FYI my mom don't live in that hell hole so you and your entire lineage can go and die burnt face nigga. grin

U call that "thing" you live with your mom??
No wonder your life is dis useless

I go like show u a perfect example of a "Super mom" but grin grin
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

cretínous fúccktard am through with you don't quote me again,useless son of an orang utan. grin
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: cretínous fúccktard am through with you don't quote me again,useless son of an orang utan. grin

Smell Out
Loser!
cheesy
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by IAMBREEZY: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Seun stop censoring my post Goddamnit!!!
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Khalessi: Which kind of High waist yansh be this

grincheesygrin
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by WildChild00(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who is dis airforce man, I hv heard so much about him on NL, where does he live? What does he do for a living? Is he really an "Airforce" personnel or just a nickname?
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

No wonder your life is dis useless

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
gringrin
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by ignis: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
She got a nice shape....
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by jjfuma: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by KunAviero(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nothing dy there johr.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Considering the shape and proximity of her sacral bone, I just hope she doesnt encounter difficulty during parturition...NOT just flaunting ...she needs radiological/clinical pelvimetry before parturition, so as to forstall birth dangers.
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by MANGAM(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1, u hardly come online and if u do, u hardly comment unlike b4 the tsunami that affected nairaland. And by the way, where the hell is mrcork?
Airforce1:

Smell Out
Loser!
cheesy
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by JustHector(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
This girl no bad.I swear down!
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
MANGAM: Airforce1, u hardly come online and if u do, u hardly comment unlike b4 the tsunami that affected nairaland. And by the way, where the hell is mrcork?

Am always online and I comment on every thread.

But I don't look for trouble
Re: Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos by Xsenga(f): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
Airforce1:

Am always online and I comment on every thread.

But I don't look for trouble
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? / Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? / Gabriel Afolayan Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.