Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

YEEPAA! President Jonathan & Charly Boy Out For A Ride! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YEEPAA! President Jonathan & Charly Boy Out For A Ride! (842 Views)

Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YEEPAA! President Jonathan & Charly Boy Out For A Ride! by Emmanko(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
It's not for nothing that Charly Boy is called the Area
Father. The 63-year old musician/TV personality/ businessman come to Political Activist also doubles as the de-facto face of power bike riders in Nigeria and when you've had a sitting president as a passenger on your power bike, its safe to say that you've more than earned the right to be called the Area faher. In the image above, President Jonathan is seen smiling in mind on Charly Boy's bike and from the look on his face, it seems like a smooth ride.
Over to you guys, do you think this is the next step for Mr President to take,read more @ reloadedgist..com
Re: YEEPAA! President Jonathan & Charly Boy Out For A Ride! by ideee03(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wey photo?...you never ready.
Re: YEEPAA! President Jonathan & Charly Boy Out For A Ride! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
Since there was no pants in the olden days, I wonder how our fore fathers kept there balls in place. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm just thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Is it True that No Guy Wants a Virgin in this jet Age? (STORY OF A VIRGIN) / Toyin Lawani's Outfit To Sen.ita Giwa's Daughter's Wedding / Sir Shina Peters Becomes Mtn Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.