Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,285 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd (1756 Views)

LAPD In Lagos O!!!! / Chris Brown Beats Up Rihana For Farting In The Limo (new Report Lapd) / Vacancy - Assasin For The Cia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 8:56am On Oct 15, 2008
The LAPD, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals.

The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in.
After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in.
They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by SeanT21(f): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2008
Haha.

I love the FBI!!
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by Caliente(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]The joke tap well grin[/size]
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by MrInfo1(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2008
used undecided
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2008
thnx

@infoblabla
try showing sum appreciation sha
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by MrInfo1(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2008
maybe next time
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by disease(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2008
I like the FBI method.
Very typical of the LAPD. grin
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 6:18am On Oct 16, 2008
yea
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by richo(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2008
lol the LAPD use the same style naija police de implement cheesy cheesy
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2008
same as malaysian police do
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by richo(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2008
JazzyJ:

same as malaysian police do
i dnt think so
naija police arrest prostitutes just to have free sex
kill because of 20naira
and beat the hell out of innocent victims
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by answer2008(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2008
thats exactly what they do its their culture
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2008
same here
they would cheat foreigners to get the money in their purse
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 3:55am On Oct 17, 2008
gabbry isn't dat ryt?
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by richo(m): 4:00am On Oct 17, 2008
lol
blacks are hated in malaysia so if i ever come there am coming with fire arms
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 4:02am On Oct 17, 2008
i will bak u up my fren
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by TOYOSI20(f): 4:30am On Oct 17, 2008
lol. . . . . . . . Damn LAPD. . . . . . grin
Re: Difference Between The Cia, Fbi, And Lapd by JazzyJ(f): 2:50am On Oct 20, 2008
i guess the LAPD r the worst
tongue

(1) (Reply)

5yrs Old Boy Enjoying Alcohol / 13 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attend Mid Week Service / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.