Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,168 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Cinderella. The Above 18 Version - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cinderella. The Above 18 Version (761 Views)

Cinderella’s Three Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by JazzyJ(f): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2008
We all know how Cinderella wanted to go to the ball but her wicked stepmother wouldn't let her and then the fairy godmother pops up and gives Cinderella some good news: The fairy godmother tells Cinderella that she will provide for her everything she needs to go to the ball, but only on 2 conditions. Cinderella asks what she needs to do and the fairy godmother replies, "First, you must wear a diaphragm." Cinderella's mouth drops open and says, "You must be crazy! I'm on the pill, and I don't need to wear a diaphragm." The fairy godmother reminds Cinderella about all the handsome princes that will be attending the ball that night, and Cinderella agrees to wear a diaphragm. "Well, what's the second condition?" Cinderella asked. The fairy godmother replies, "You must be back home by 2:00 AM. Well, Cinderella explains that if she's gonna go party with the princes, she wants to be out all night long. The fairy godmother tells Cinderella that if she's not home by 2AM, then her diaphragm will turn into a pumpkin and reminds her that at least she'll be with the princes most of the evening, so Cinderella agrees to be home at 2AM,
At 2AM, Cinderella doesn't show up, 3AM, no Cinderella, 4AM, no Cinderella, finally, at 5AM, Cinderella shows up at the door with a huge grin on her face.

The fairy godmother stands up and looks at Cinderella and says, "Where the hell have you been? Your diaphragm was supposed to turn into a pumpkin 3 hours ago!!!" Cinderella tells the fairy godmother that she met a prince and he took care of it for her. The fairy godmother wonders about a prince with this type of power and asks Cinderella his name to which she replies, "I can't remember, but it was Peter Peter something or other, "
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by princesa(f): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2008
whats is she talking about
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by JazzyJ(f): 3:50am On Oct 17, 2008
nvmd
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by princesa(f): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2008
whateva
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by Moyola(f): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2008
errrm. . . . undecided
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by clemcykul(f): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2008
not funny
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by princesa(f): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2008
that's what i thought undecided
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by clemcykul(f): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2008
its the plain fact
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by Arcani: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
Yenz is it a prane fant
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by Arcani: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2008
I din no weda to venx or angri
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by clemcykul(f): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2008
no vex o
cuss the muscles wey dey ur face be somfin else
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by Arcani: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2008
Ok, just because you said it o
Re: Cinderella. The Above 18 Version by dani1luv: 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2008
undecided :p

(1) (Reply)

For Your Sunday And Sallah Fun / This Makes Sense / Things To Do Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.