Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina (1742 Views)

A Nairalanders Report Of Shiite Protest In Funtua, Katsina State / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri / Police Recovers 147 Bomb Explosives In Borno (2) (3) (4)

Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by TheDoc: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
http://newsrescue.com/man-caught-handing-explosives-to-teen-girls-in-funtua-katsina/#

Could this be it? If this can be followed to logical conclusion, I think this will be the end of teenagers' suicide bombing, provided our security are ready for it
Re: Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by itunde(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
TheDoc: http://newsrescue.com/man-caught-handing-explosives-to-teen-girls-in-funtua-katsina/#

Could this be it? If this can be followed to logical conclusion, I think this will be the end of teenagers' suicide bombing, provided our security are ready for it

Oga, park well oooo.......stop dey lie give ppl for here....it happened at a mosque just a stone throw away frm my house at tudun wada in funtua, no explosive issues was involved..................No insult intended
Re: Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by kkkp: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Peeshures
Re: Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by tit(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
This brimah, ispikdatroof madness pass me and musiwa own!
At least we no dey wear tie!
ipikadatroof madness make am dey wear suit and bow-tie and top hat.
Re: Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by Bigdreams(m): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
itunde:

Oga, park well oooo.......stop dey lie give ppl for here....it happened at a mosque just a stone throw away frm my house at tudun wada in funtua, no explosive issues was involved..................No insult intended

I served in Funtua and left there early April (2014).

My brother, please what exactly happened?

I love that town...
Re: Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by ikweremilitant: 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
TheDoc: http://newsrescue.com/man-caught-handing-explosives-to-teen-girls-in-funtua-katsina/#

bia sloan sloan sloan were re u oya cm nd read this nd tel us betwen buhari nd gej who is frm katsina
Re: Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Funtua? I see where this is going. they want to pin it on northern Christians.
Christians be on the alert o!
check the link on my signature and see the plans they have for you.
Re: Man Caught Handing Explosives To Teen Girls In Funtua, Katsina by AsSabirin(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
careytommy: Funtua? I see where this is going. they want to pin it on northern Christians.
Christians be on the alert o!
check the link on my signature and see the plans they have for you.
What are you saying? Did you even read the article or people's comments? Somebodyjust said something of such never happened and you are here spreading your conspiracy theories.
besides funtua is a mainly Muslim community.

Ebola Scare- Policeman Flees Checkpoint (+ pix) / ‘omisore’ll Be Inaugurated In Nov’ / Dayo Adeneye, Of Kennies Music Also Joined Politics Under APC- See Photo