Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (220081 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
but jumia dey waste peep time oooo
dis una service poor die
up til nw
still waitin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
ebuka144: but jumia dey waste peep time oooo
dis una service poor die
up til nw
still waitin

As in ehnn....one week already and still counting
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
ebrahym:

As in ehnn....one week already and still counting

where u base ?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
wizpola:

where u base ?

Ketu, lagos
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
ebrahym:

Ketu, lagos

dem suppose don deliver u the phone
I orderd yesterday and they called and told me that I used xpect the product anytime from Wednesday
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebrahym(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
wizpola:

dem suppose don deliver u the phone
I orderd yesterday and they called and told me that I used xpect the product anytime from Wednesday

I called customer care, that one begin dey advertise memory card and flash drive for me, i was pissed....i ordered for 3phones and a power bank, i never receive am and u dey ask me to come buy another thing
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
francleanflexy: . What abtt injoo i1s that runs on jelly bean do u think the battery will last longer
*lands him great slap* dat one na beginning. I no one c any bad belle 4 ¡|\||\|]00 thread again oya mach comot. Una blind all d test proved its 4.4 (not 4.4.2 inever c dat 1) yet ona mouth still dey leak water bcause Tecno been fall 4 gutter.
Infact all innjoo fans mach Tekino by liking dis post.
#InnJoo4real
#||\||\|]00|₹¥4[¡f€

7 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Odumani: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
When will other marketing outlets start to market this phone? It looks as if it is eternity before Slot, and computer village start to sell it.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrvocalprowess: such a kid!! smh! grow up! for a girl ur disgusting.. oya run along,ur job is done here... ho.e

The world knows a wasted semen when they see one....if i remember correctly,your mum was my love-vendor. she was so loose she had you for ten men and till now u still can't locate your dad....making u a bastard and a born throway. You're so messed up & frustrated u became gay just to be able to feed on crumbs. who doesn't know u on all the blogs as a daft punk? is it Linda ikeji's blog or SDK.
small boy with poked smelly leaky ass. ugly piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
preetydiva:

The world knows a wasted semen when they see one....if i remember correctly,your mum was my love-vendor. she was so loose she had you for ten men and till now u still can't locate your dad....making u a bastard and a born throway. You're so messed up & frustrated u became gay just to be able to feed on crumbs. who doesn't know u on all the blogs as a daft punk? is it Linda ikeji's blog or SDK.
exchanging words with a mad woman makes u also mad.. silence is d best answer 4 a bi*ch
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
preetydiva:

*kneels down* pls pity him abeg u one kill am. Chai!!! Only am born throoway, bastard dat 1 no do u come enter him mama u wicked ooh! gringrin anyway I wantt u guys 2 patronise my thread small gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
https://www.nairaland.com/1852858/samsung-galaxy-alpha-packaging-leaks pls ooh just small
P.S: Remember 2 just say smetin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrvocalprowess: exchanging words with a mad woman makes u also mad.. silence is d best answer 4 a bi*ch
*bows* oga mi ah ah na u dey quarrel wif her, just 4get dat tin even if she talk no reply jor, dat will make shut up. U know say women mouth dey leak water gringringrin jst smile and 4get about her gringrin if its 2much leave d thread and come later. Baba mi no quarrel again oh abeg. If u quarrel wetin us ur boys go do
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
ebrahym:

I called customer care, that one begin dey advertise memory card and flash drive for me, i was pissed....i ordered for 3phones and a power bank, i never receive am and u dey ask me to come buy another thing
@ebrahym whats is so wrng wit ur order like dis pls can u dm on 08112500111
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by gbodimowo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
ebuka144: for peeps in lag.

its free delivery

Not in all parts of lag
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Gosj01(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
I Just ordered d phone and got d confirmation thru text to send my order number to 081... but guys, am i suppose to get a txt msg or a phone call?
2. i had a problem with d lga i picked Ikorodu but it kept changing to Abule-Egba afta submitting it. what can i do??

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Adeyemi0(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lstar4real: contact me...... any phone u wanna buy , 08136072824....Thanks
am also interested am at oyo town.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Pls fellow nairalanders can u guys tell me how 2 convert .APK or .PSP files 2 .JAR
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
SAMUELIFEANYI: I JUST DONT WANT TO MAKE ANODA MISTAKE.MY TECNO P9 HAS A BAD BAT3.AND IT WAS A BIG SET BACK.JUMIA WERE SELLIN ONE INFERIOUR TAB INFINIX D WER REDUCIN D PRICE LIK MAD TIL WE FOUND OUT DAT D PRODUCT WAS SO BAD DAT D COMPANY STOPED SELLIN IT.AR U SURE DAT INNJOO PHONES AR NOT JUST LIKE DAT.COS NOW I NEED A PHONE DAT CAN PLAY HD GAMES ALL OF DEM WEL.AM TINKIN OF GIONEE M2 OR P4.OR TECNO F5.I JUST DONT WANT TO WAST MY MONEY LIKE I DID IN DAT TECNO P9 NOW D SCREEN HAS CREAKED I NEED 18K TO REPAIR IT.I ONLY HV 17K TO 21K ONLY 4 PHONE.I DONT WANT TO WAST MY MONEY AGAIN.AND INFACT I LL NEVER WAST MY MONEY ON FAKE STUFFS AGAIN ALL IN D NAME OF VERY CHEAP NOT EVEN CHEAP.
@SAMUELIFYEANYI YEAH CASH ARE HARD TO GET SO NO ONE IS READY OR WILLING 2 BE SEE DEM GO IN VAIN, SORRY FOR D DAMAGES WIT UR P9. NW ABT DIS INNJOO I1S IT JST CAME OUT LAST MONTH IN NAIJA WHICH WAS D ESSENCE OF THIS THREAD, IF U CAN GO BY WHAT PEOPLE R SAYING ABT D PHONE FROM CHAPTER ONE OF THIS THREAD I THINK THIS FONE WILL SCORED 4.5 STARS OF IT REVIEWS FROM THE USERS....SO I STRONGLY RECOMMED EVERYONE TO GO FOR THE PHONE PERHARPS LOOKING AT D PRICE AND D SPECS IT WORTH IT, NOT LIKE OTHER PHONE FROM SAME CATEGORIES DAT IF THE CARRY SUCH FEATURES HOW MUCH WILL U GO FOR THEM?
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABT THIS PHONE, I PERSONALLY HAVE BOUGHT MORE DAN 4 OF DIS PHONE BUT MY GUYS KEPT COLLECTIN IT FROM ME, BUT THIS ONE DAT IS COMIN I AM NT SELLING IT I WILL EXPLORE IT VERY WELL AND EVEN CONTRIBUTE MORE INFO TO ALL D GR8 PPLE IN THIS THREAD, THANKS FOR UR TIME.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE U CAN ORDER HERE>>> http://affiliate.jumia.com/go.cgi?pid=329&wmid=cc&cpid=1&target=http://www./innjoo-i1s-black-126847.html/?wt_af=ng.affiliate.qc.sale.deeplink&utm_source=qc&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_term=deeplink%22

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Gosj01: I Just ordered d phone and got d confirmation thru text to send my order number to 081... but guys, am i suppose to get a txt msg or a phone call?
2. i had a problem with d lga i picked Ikorodu but it kept changing to Abule-Egba afta submitting it. what can i do??
some place in lagos are "black listed" cos of security reasons...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Lstar4real(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
price has increase again
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ebuka144(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
they just texted me nw to sayin my order has been confirmed
smh
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Gosj01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrvocalprowess: some place in lagos are "black listed" cos of security reasons...
WHAT DO U SUGGEST I DO?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Adeyemi0: am also interested am at oyo town.
@Adeyemi pls contact me on 08112500111 if u r interested
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Adeyemi0: am also interested am at oyo town.
@Adeyemi do u want to order it ur self or i should do it for u? If u r interested in d INNJOO i1s pls u can send me ur address n phone number to this NO: 08112500111 i will place it on ur behalf.
For those that want to order for it by thereselfs should follow this link: http://affiliate.jumia.com/go.cgi?pid=329&wmid=cc&cpid=1&target=http://www./innjoo-i1s-black-126847.html/?wt_af=ng.affiliate.qc.sale.deeplink&utm_source=qc&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_term=deeplink%22
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Gosj01:
WHAT DO U SUGGEST I DO?
call d customer care,tell dem ur location and ask d nearest place dey deliver dats close to uu,or u cud pay online, dey will deliver at ur doorstep if u pay online
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
ebuka144: they just texted me nw to sayin my order has been confirmed
smh
ehyaa.. d patient dog eat d fattest bone!!

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Gosj01(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
mrvocalprowess: call d customer care,tell dem ur location and ask d nearest place dey deliver dats close to uu,or u cud pay online, dey will deliver at ur doorstep if u pay online
I mailed them abt it and hopefully they will reply me. I'm not taking d risk of paying online.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
cheesy the fone done finish o0o0o
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
They sent me an. Email. Saying my. Order has. Been shipped. Does. That. Mean. Am getting. My. Device soon?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
lol tongue na format ..... e don finish cheesy
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
maxjax: lol tongue na format ..... e don finish cheesy

Me don order since

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.