Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (219146 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Realex007: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
divesh: Can I know how to increase my internal memory of 0.89GB, it gets full after a few apps. I have a memory card of 4GB too if that could be used instead of 0.89Gb I have no problem. Otherwise can I shift some space from phone memory of approx 5GB to internal storage.

In short just tell me how I can get more space on my phone for apps

And please give me a trusted solution, last time I did it on my tecno, it got bricked, can't even send an innjoo for customer care :p

use mini tool partition wizard or cwm nd link2sd. Google aw 2 increase d internal memory of an android fone
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Lstar4real(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ochillary: I stay at ikorodu and I want one.. Wen W̶̲̥̅ι̥ℓℓ I get it?
contact me... you will get it within 4-5days....its pre-order....am also in ikorodu..08136072824...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Lstar4real(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
jahanara: Got ma innjoo i1s peeps,kudos to@Lstar4real,I look for forward to doing busines wit u in future
thanks so much..... happy u receive your goods intact...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Order for your Innjoo phones by sending the following details:
- Names,
- Address of Delivery,
- Phone Number,
- List of Items you wants.
To:
08112500111 (Call & Text only),
08069278428 (whatsapp) & gsmarena.ng@gmail.com
P. S:
- Pay on Delivery
- Free Delivery for Lagos Resident's only
- Delivery within Lagos takes 3 to 5days
- Delivery Outside Lagos takes 3 to 8days
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
mrvocalprowess: nice, fits it perfectly like d f7??
Yeah...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamAbeGroups: Order for your Innjoo phones by sending the following details:
- Names,
- Address of Delivery,
- Phone Number,
To:
P. S:
- Pay on Delivery
- Free Delivery for Lagos Resident's only
- Delivery within Lagos tales 3 to 5days
OR
Place your order here through>>> http://www./innjoo/?wt_af=ng.affiliate.qc.sale.deeplink&utm_source=qc&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_term=deeplink"
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by sakalisis(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
IamAbeGroups:
Send the following details:
- Names,
- Address of Delivery,
- Phone Number(Always active),
To:

do u have pay on delivery for osogbo resident?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by bharkarh(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
dajavula:
call me on 08066893144
thanks bro. I will give you a call now and are you on whatsapp?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
..hy brodas plx ai wnted tew order this phone frm jumia so ai did all the necessary registration on jumia ai checked out then they sent me an email that my order has been registered nd they gave me my order number.wuh do i do next guys im seriously confussed
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2014
Robinokhalifa: ..hy brodas plx ai wnted tew order this phone frm jumia so ai did all the necessary registration on jumia ai checked out then they sent me an email that my order has been registered nd they gave me my order number.wuh do i do next guys im seriously confussed

keep checking yo email from time to time
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2014
Heeboy94: *holds laff* U dey talk coins? Nawa for u ooo gringrin
u no answer all ma questions oohh cheesy wuld dey give me order no. Thru fone order.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by THREASHOLD20: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2014
Hostermipo: how do you order for your delivery to Ilorin, am in ogbomosho but I didn't see ogbomosho among the cities
Through a frnd in Lag
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Kamaye(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Robinokhalifa: ..hy brodas plx ai wnted tew order this phone frm jumia so ai did all the necessary registration on jumia ai checked out then they sent me an email that my order has been registered nd they gave me my order number.wuh do i do next guys im seriously confussed
Bro I am wondering where will be your last bus stop, last time you were heading to Gionee P3 then Tecno F5, Gionee P2s, Gionee M2, Gionee P4 now you are heading to InnJoo i1s, no insult intended just curious you know.

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Kamaye: Bro I am wondering where will be your last bus stop, last time you were heading to Gionee P3 then Tecno F5, Gionee P2s, Gionee M2, Gionee P4 now you are heading to InnJoo i1s, no insult intended just curious you know.
br0 've you heard of oliver twist b4??well thats who i am buh there is no going back ooooo..trust me br0
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2014
Kamaye: Bro I am wondering where will be your last bus stop, last time you were heading to Gionee P3 then Tecno F5, Gionee P2s, Gionee M2, Gionee P4 now you are heading to InnJoo i1s, no insult intended just curious you know.
woah you 've really been following me o..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Kamaye(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2014
Robinokhalifa: br0 've you heard of oliver twist b4??well thats who i am buh there is no going back ooooo..trust me br0
Lol, I think you are more than Oliver twist. Good luck with your pursuit of innjoo-i1s.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2014
Kamaye: Lol, I think you are more than Oliver twist. Good luck with your pursuit of innjoo-i1s.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2014
Kamaye: Lol, I think you are more than Oliver twist. Good luck with your pursuit of innjoo-i1s.
thank for your support br0 as soon as i get it ai 'll leh you knw...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2014
Get Twitter and Instagram instant followers. Facebook page likes. No need to follow back. Its that easy! http://skylnk.co/kHPTWh

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2014
tecno4life:
u no answer all ma questions oohh cheesy wuld dey give me order no. Thru fone order.
I've nuh ordered yet so ionno. U can ask IamAbeGroups
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Hostermipo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
hismail1: Ogbomoso should be on the list.
I have done it ,thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Gosj01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
just recieved d phone now /unboxing/

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dinoescobar(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
Like seriously?? Feel me in joor, dunno wen mine's arriving, paid for it on friday and I'm in cally

Congrats.

quote author=Gosj01]just recieved d phone now /unboxing/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by THREASHOLD20: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
Please at all, how do I cancel my order?

4 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by leTrizzle: 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2014
Pls has anyone used glo bis on an android phone that had It's imei no changed? Does it work?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Robinokhalifa(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
i just ordered for this baby nd they said my order has been sent to the jumia team...they also said within 5 days i 'll get my order what next??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by chrisja(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2014
leTrizzle: Pls has anyone used glo bis on an android phone that had It's imei no changed? Does it work?
Yea, I'm using it right now to post dis wit my innjoo i1s. Did not root nor change imei...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
chrisja: Yea, I'm using it right now to post dis wit my innjoo i1s. Did not root nor change imei...

hmmm
oya how??

am also using glo bis buh with imei change
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by IamAbeGroups(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
Nsonaso: No... Jumia is the only authorized distributor/seller except you want to get from a reseller
Yea it only Jumia u can, check or buy now >> http://affiliate.jumia.com/go.cgi?pid=329&wmid=cc&cpid=1&target=http://www./innjoo/?wt_af=ng.affiliate.qc.sale.deeplink&utm_source=qc&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&utm_term=deeplink"
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by leTrizzle: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
wizpola:

hmmm
oya how??

am also using glo bis buh with imei change

Pls is there any setting needed?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Cutestee(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
My order has been shipped since Saturday and i haven't receive my order.... Annoying;(
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by barackodam: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2014
encryptjay: I'm unable to select my city(Zaria) on Jumia...

Did you get it.

In Ztown also.

What's the total you spent all in all

I might consider getting it

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.