Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (220051 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by leTrizzle: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:

if it says AT command sent, then u are successful...
just quit the app and restart you phone,
Then dail *#06# to confirm the new IMEi is in place...

Its "AT command Msent " it shows and nothing happens after that. Tried it again,same ol same.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by swisscarter(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:

if it says AT command sent, then u are successful...
just quit the app and restart you phone,
Then dail *#06# to confirm the new IMEi is in place...
if u change ur imei cn u put ur ntwrk mod on edge nd d glo bis stil wrks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=DNDROID![/quote]. wat IMEI shuld I copy into d box pls? D 1 below d box ??
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
leTrizzle:

Its "AT command Msent " it shows and nothing happens after that. Tried it again,same ol same.
i believe u confirmed by restarting...
so i will ask you this:
which sim are u changing?

SIM 1 is 1,7,
and
SIM 2 is 1,10,

confirm u chose the correct one pls
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ewons1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
please guyz....add me on the lnnjoo i1s group chat PLEASE................08061373735...............thanks and waiting
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=SuperMartins][/quote]
which box?
in the AT page?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:
which box?
in the AT page?
yea,d box u put in d Imei ...is it d imei below I put der pls
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by notjustok4u: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:
Yes.. See proceedure here:
http://www.technostall.com/how-to-change-imei-number-android/

Bro am still avn ish ooo....d imei still no change.. Do i put the coma(,) or write d number straight without any punctuation mark.?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by leTrizzle: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
notjustok4u:

Bro am still avn ish ooo....d imei still no change.. Do i put the coma(,) or write d number straight without any punctuation mark.?

Dunno know y this phone own just different,I changed the imei on my race bolt without any headache
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by notjustok4u: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:
Yes.. See proceedure here:

Plz leme v ur number so we chat on wTsapp
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wanttu ask... This IMEI changing of a thing, can it be changed back to the original IMEI when one doesn't need the GLO BIS again?

#JustAsking undecided
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by notjustok4u: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heeboy94: I wanttu ask... This IMEI changing of a thing, can it be changed back to the original IMEI when one doesn't need the GLO BIS again?

#JustAsking undecided

Itz nt basically for glo network... All network will still function and if any tin nids to b modified den itz d #APN

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:
which box?
in the AT page?
where re u...I need ur direction b4 I input d wrong IMEI.... Do I input d Imei numbers below d box dat has AT or I av to insert any bb IMEI?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
notjustok4u:

Itz nt basically for glo network... All network will still function and if any tin nids to b modified den itz d #APN
So in essence, u're saying MTN & ETISALAT BIS would work if the IMEI is changed?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by notjustok4u: 8:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heeboy94: So in essence, u're saying MTN & ETISALAT BIS would work if the IMEI is changed?

YES
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
notjustok4u:

YES
Bless! Buh does changing IMEI require rooting?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ify84(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
please guyz....add me on the lnnjoo i1s group
chat
PLEASE................08068175215...............thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:

GOOD..
That brings me to my next TUT...
when you go to change IMEI,
the page says
"this is and invalid command for UserBuild" right?

look at your AT command!
it looks like this:

AT+EGMR=1,7,"imei-number-here"
right?

PLEASE NOTE:
the AT command above will not
work..
Why?
i found that there must be a space
between AT and + in the code.
so make sure the code is like below
and
it will definitely work:

AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1”
(do you see the space now?)

all applications and most write-ups
online do not include the space!
so when you get to that AT page
make sure you insert the space by
yourself...

thank you all for all the help...
its good to finally contribute
something useful to mankind wink
tribute to the site:
my guy! God will blessss u abundantly!! choi!! I've been doing all i can it didn't change ,even on PC oo... but dis one worked!!! God bless uu my brother!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by okpoonline2000: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heeboy94: So in essence, u're saying MTN & ETISALAT BIS would work if the IMEI is changed?
MTN & ETISALAT BIS will not work for your information. It's only GLO BIS that work when the IMEI is changed
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
mrvocalprowess: my guy! God will blessss u abundantly!! choi!! I've been doing all i can it didn't change ,even on PC oo... but dis one worked!!! God bless uu my brother!
Is it d IMEI of d droid u put in dat AT box or a bb's IMEI pls
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
SuperMartins: Is it d IMEI of d droid u put in dat AT box or a bb's IMEI pls
bb
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
mrvocalprowess: bb
ok..Pls can i use even a 2g bb IMEI?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
okpoonline2000:
MTN & ETISALAT BIS will not work for your information. It's only GLO BIS that work when the IMEI is changed
Ok, thanks.
What if one wants to revert back the IMEI that has been changed to that of BB, is it possible?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
mrvocalprowess: my guy! God will blessss u abundantly!! choi!! I've been doing all i can it didn't change ,even on PC oo... but dis one worked!!! God bless uu my brother!
Amen!!
All glory to God..afterall i learnt by insisting that it works last sunday b4 i go to church and guess what?
Yep!
it just worked...
Enjoy... wink
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heeboy94: Ok, thanks.
What if one wants to revert back the IMEI that has been changed to that of BB, is it possible?
yes ...
use the same process
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Heeboy94: Bless! Buh does changing IMEI require rooting?
no
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxibrainz55: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
SuperMartins: where re u...I need ur direction b4 I input d wrong IMEI.... Do I input d Imei numbers below d box dat has AT or I av to insert any bb IMEI?
sorry i have been sleeping..
now here is what you do:

you see that box that has AT?
yes?
tap it at its end (after AT+)

now type E
u will see a list of codes appear below like options

select either the one with 1,7, (for sim1) or the one with 1,10 (for sim2)

it will write the code into the box

now tap and position your blinker/cursorbetween the two apostrophies ""

type the bb imei there like this
"359764xxxxx"

(don't forget to add the space between the AT and +)

Send

you will see: "Command Sent" below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
notjustok4u:

am not on wtsapp..
ask questions here pls.. Or PM me
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2014
notjustok4u:

make sure its like this:
AT +EGMR=1,7,"35xxx"

and send...

(don't remove any coma pls)

if this doesn't work, please remove the space and it will work
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2014
leTrizzle:

Dunno know y this phone own just different,I changed the imei on my race bolt without any headache
Innjoo is Android 4.4
while race should be 4.2

and if am wrong on that, check the builds they ain't the same...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 1:06am On Sep 09, 2014
notjustok4u:

i sent you a Private Mail..

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.