Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page (34477 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
penzino: why the spoilers na. Am unfollowing this thread immediately.
so u no like spoilers? grin
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
parrotibaba: d first three episodes of supernatural season 10,d brothers will be separated ,on 1 side dean will be experiencing his new way of life while on d other hand,Sam will be looking 4 ways to cure him....dis season will center on d brotherly love of Sam n Dean

This isn't a new thing sir..... All the seasons of supernatural from after their father died are based on brotherly love of Sam and Dean....
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2014
nani667:

This isn't a new thing sir..... All the seasons of supernatural from after their father died are based on brotherly love of Sam and Dean....
not dat kind here,u remember dat d had problems last season unlike other seasons n dis 3 episodes will showcase d depth of their brotherly love n Sam will do anything to get his brother back which means he might venture down d bad road...no spooilers
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
wait ooh! supernatural no get fans again ? see as dis thread dry reach
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Waiting for the new season...
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
God will be making an appearance on the last 3 episodes of Season 10 which will possibly the last season. Either one of Sam or Dean will die... and stay dead this time. A very powerful Metatron will annihilate Cass and half of the fallen Angels, forcing God to come out of hiding and confront him.

-----------
How's that for spoilers.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by nani667: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
RayMcBlue: God will be making an appearance on the last 3 episodes of Season 10 which will possibly the last season. Either one of Sam or Dean will die... and stay dead this time. A very powerful Metatron will annihilate Cass and half of the fallen Angels, forcing God to come out of hiding and confront him.

-----------
How's that for spoilers.

Right.............
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
nani667:

Right.............

Dude, I'm one the the writers. My áss will be on the line if my boss, Kripke find out that I deliberately let the cat out of the bag. I'II be sued for unspecified damages by my employers, The CW. I'm serious.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 2:38am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Dude, I'm one the the writers. My áss will be on the line if my boss, Kripke find out that I deliberately let the cat out of the bag. I'II be sued for unspecified damages by my employers, The CW. I'm serious.
you r joking grin
nani667:
Right.............
he's joking grin
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 6:44am On Aug 25, 2014
parrotibaba: you r joking grin
he's joking grin

I've never been more serious in my weed smoking life, sir. After scripting all the "Dominion" episodes, I was rehired by the The CW to help them prepare for the next season of their top show "Supernatural" which will be premiering this fall. Not much of a surprise there, cuz I'm a top earner, the best at what I do. I helped put the show on the map with my innovative ideas, after all.

I was told to kill off one of the brothers by kripke (my current boss and apprentice: a weird arrangement, I know), which is really harder than it may seem, for I like both of 'em equally. I think I'm gonna have to do a coin toss and let fate decide... much easier that way.

Meanwhile, I'm off to LA for the 66th Emmy Primetime Awards taking place tonight. In case you missed the memo, I'm one of the nominees in the "best writer in drama series" category for one awesome work on Game Of Thrones. Yeah! I'm that good! You better believe it.

*Puffing away at my very expensively rolled East Indian marijuana, and savoring the sweet taste...*

Ciao.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I've never been more serious in my weed smoking life, sir. After scripting all the "Dominion" episodes, I was rehired by the The CW to help them prepare for the next season of their top show "Supernatural" which will be premiering this fall. Not much of a surprise there, cuz I'm a top earner, the best at what I do. I helped put the show on the map with my innovative ideas, after all.

I was told to kill off one of the brothers by kripke (my current boss and apprentice: a weird arrangement, I know), which is really harder than it may seem, for I like both of 'em equally. I think I'm gonna have to do a coin toss and let fate decide... much easier that way.

Meanwhile, I'm off to LA for the 66th Emmy Primetime Awards taking place tonight. In case you missed the memo, I'm one of the nominees in the "best writer in drama series" category for one awesome work on Game Of Thrones. Yeah! I'm that good! You better believe it.

*Puffing away at my very expensively rolled East Indian marijuana, and savoring the sweet taste...*

Ciao.
Lol...You are really in Weed Wilderness!!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by swaystunna(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2014
It seems dis nigga z fo real
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2014
@Raymcblue bro u gat to pass me dat weed I like it,I might achieve my goals pretty fast grin grin
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
swaystunna: It seems dis nigga z fo real
dude he ain't ,did u forget d part involving weed?
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2014
parrotibaba: @Raymcblue bro u gat to pass me dat weed I like it,I might achieve my goals pretty fast grin grin

Forget it. It's only for winners, besides, you can't afford it. I personally purchased my current stock from Bill Gates at a Microsoft charity ball a week ago. I gotta tell you though, good old Bill is something else. I fancy myself a decent pot-head, but the old boy can practically smoke me under the table. Ever wondered why he's so smart? Well, you can attribute it to east indian marijuana. The exotic weed increases the IQ of the recipient exponentially, it charges the brain cells so to speak. My primary source of inspiration at the moment. I'm so inspired. Thank God for weed.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:
Lol...You are really in Weed Wilderness!!

If only you know what you're missing out on. If only...
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2014
swaystunna: It seems dis nigga z fo real

The only nigga who gets it.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by swaystunna(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2014
parrotibaba: dude he ain't ,did u forget d part involving weed?
Lol, intellects use weed a lot !!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2014
swaystunna:
Lol, intellects use weed a lot !!

WORD! Tell 'em bro.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2014
hahahaha u guys really high
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by swaystunna(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

WORD! Tell 'em bro.
Lol..even artistes,b4 hitting the booth dy puff sme weed for inspiration.
So,,generally, whtz ur hustle ?!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

If only you know what you're missing out on. If only...
Am not missing out oooo.....
I do ascend and visit the Wilderness too....Always good!!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 10:43am On Aug 25, 2014
philfearon:
Am not missing out oooo.....
I do ascend and visit the Wilderness too....Always good!!

Then, pay no heed to my earlier comment, partner! A fellow pot-head... Halleluiah!
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by RayMcBlue(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2014
swaystunna:
Lol..even artistes,b4 hitting the booth dy puff sme weed for inspiration.
So,,generally, whtz ur hustle ?!

I live for the next fix. The reason why I transverse mostly between Durban, LA and Amsterdam, apart from business of course, is mainly because of the legality of pot-smoking in those cities. I can sit on a street corner and puff away in reckless abandon without having to look over my shoulders. I just love those cities, man. They are awesome. The Netherlands is so progressive.
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by swaystunna(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I live for the next fix. The reason why I transverse mostly between Durban, LA and Amsterdam, apart from business of course, is mainly because of the legality of pot-smoking in those cities. I can sit on a street corner and puff away in reckless abandon without having to look over my shoulders. I just love those cities, man. They are awesome. The Netherlands is so progressive.
Haha..good for u man !
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by philfearon(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Then, pay no heed to my earlier comment, partner! A fellow pot-head... Halleluiah!

Alright....
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by cutiesoglam(f): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dey should wrap up d film. It is gettin toolong!I stopped @ seaon 6!..soon,dey wil start twisting d story n oit will become rubbish
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 10:46am On Aug 29, 2014
cutiesoglam: Dey should wrap up d film. It is gettin toolong!I stopped @ seaon 6!..soon,dey wil start twisting d story n oit will become rubbish
dude u gat to watch d remaining ooh to catch up
Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spoiler alert !!!!!

The all new supernatural season 10 set to premiere in October has released its official poster titled Wrestle Your Demons...

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!

...we all know dat in d first few episode of spn 10 ,dean will be seen enjoying his darker side n it involves going into bars n killing(n singing) for d fun of it...well here r d promo pics of dat n more...

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Is dis d rumored love interest of dean dat will appear in season 10?

Re: SUPERNATURAL Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
...And Sam seems to be in trouble as he encounters Cole a hunter who do not entirely know about d supernatural universe n who is a former friend of Dean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos) / BBNaija: Eloswag's Mother Begs Nigerians To Vote For Him (Photos, Video) / People Fainting At BBNaija 2019 Auditions Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.