Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Top 6 Deadly Simple Ways To Make $20 Daily From Adsense,free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Top 6 Deadly Simple Ways To Make $20 Daily From Adsense,free (1124 Views)

How To Make $10+ Daily From Your Blog Or Facebook / How I Make $20-$60 Daily Online Daily Under 2 Hours / I Made $1 Million From Adsense--ashley Qualls 17 Year Old American (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Deadly Simple Ways To Make $20 Daily From Adsense,free by ghostson: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2008
I have always taken adsense revenue lightly.Of fairly recent,i am having a total rethink because adsense is a one easy way to make a passive income that just has a habit of not stopping.Okey,here is how to easily pull $20 every single day from adsense.
Step 1
If you don't have a website,the first thing you need to do is research a high traffic web niche.
Niches like health,internet marketing,affiliate marketing,music,dating etc.These niches get a lot of traffic pull.Your goal will be to give out quality free stuff about the topic youu choose to pull in traffic.
Step 2.
The next thing you do is to register a domain name and build a website,blog or forum around that niche.If you consider that too much of a trouble,just go to blogger.com and create a free account in just 3 steps.However,since they are certain charges accruing from the fact that they host it free for you,so in my opinion i sugest you own your site since it takes less hassles to get that done,the easiest way to do that,just head up straight to wealthtruthrevelation.com.
You can own a site with a lot of bonuses with just 5k5.All you need now is just a click on that site and all problems about owning a site will be settled.BUT if you have a site already,just skip this step and move on to the next.
Step 3.
Go to http://articlejoint.com,http://ezinearticles.com,http://ideamarkaters.com or other article directory and pick up articles and any quality information for your new site.Post the articles and go to the next step.
Step 4.
Once you have that up and ready,go to google.com/adsense and sign up a free adsense account.They will manually reveiw your site,so it may take a while but usually not more than 48 hours.Once you are approved,login and follow the step by step help in the control panel to generate your adsense codes.
Step 5.
Go back to your website and insert the codes.Test to see everything works fine but please don't click on the ads yourself because google pays you each time the ads are clicked and clicking it means cheating (all stated in the rules.)
Step 6.
You are almost done.The last bit is to pull people more traffic to your site,so they will pickup the quality information and also click your ads.This can be done fairly easily.You can write a press release and submit your site to prweb.com,talk about the topic at online forums and leave a signature containing your website's link,write articles,submit your site to search engines etc.
The goal is to get people to start visiting,once the traffic starts flowing,you will make $20 a day easily and with time shoots up the figure astronomically.
Think i've delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Students Phone Database / Face Towels, Kitchen Napkin, Table Cloth Just Arrived In Large Quantity. / Need Reliable Haulage Companies In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.