Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? (1869 Views)

Let's Go Fishing / Fishing Trip! / Whiskey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by JazzyJ(f): 10:21am On Oct 15, 2008
One Saturday morning,Infoblabla decided to go fishing.
He sat there for hours,but nothing.The bottle whiskey that he've took with him,was also empty.He throw the empty bottle into pieces against a nearby rock.

All of a sudden,there was something on the hook.He pulled the fish out of the water.The only fish for the day so far.The fish was so small,Infoblabla decided to throw it back.

The little fish was so exited,to such an extend,that it decided to give Infoblabla one wish.

He asked the little fish for some more whiskey.The fish said,"Allright then,when you're urinating,it will be pure whiskey."

So Infoblabla sat there,and wonder,can this really be ? Infoblabla took a glass and urinate in it.It was pure,pure whiskey.

A while later,Princessa,who was standing nearby,comes to him and asks,"sir are you allright ? I saw you drinking your own piss."no,said Infoblabla,it's whiskey.

Princessa laughed.He urinate into the glass,and gave it to her.She could'nt believe it.

So they sat there almost for the rest of the day, drinking whiskey.

After about the seventh double,she asks Infoblabla for another one.He looked her in the eye,throw the glass into pieces against the rock and said "What about drinking out of the bottle ?"
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by MrInfo1(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2008
JazzyJ:
"What about drinking out of the bottle ?"

very brilliant idea

@ poster
are u thirsty? Don't b shy
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by dreday(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2008
Sharp guy
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by MrInfo1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2008
yea right
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Scopium: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Drinking from the bottle taste so much better in every way.[/size]
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by MrInfo1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 15, 2008
all females should know best? How it taste like to drink from my original source wink
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Scopium: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2008
[size=13pt]All females know how your original source taste? All females on nairaland or everywhere?[/size]
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by JazzyJ(f): 5:19am On Oct 16, 2008
not me
i m not in that count of all females angry
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by dyabman(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2008
female na female , u bi confirm female
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by JazzyJ(f): 5:52am On Oct 16, 2008
bt i nvr been near him n i m nt in dat count angry angry

i onli drank straight frm Scopium's bottle
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by dyabman(m): 5:56am On Oct 16, 2008
no wonder why u people bi like this tongue

Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by JazzyJ(f): 6:10am On Oct 16, 2008
Dyabman and cuteangel

pic #1 the day of wedding

pic #2 showing off ass after 2 years of marriage (dyabman put on weight n cuteangel slimed down)

pic #3 Dyabman gets tattoed n cuteangel piercings (dyabman reduced)

Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by JazzyJ(f): 6:12am On Oct 16, 2008
weirdos
grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by ituen(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2008
una try oh
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Scopium: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Dyabman na you be that? Horrible sight[/size]
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by dyabman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Dyabman na you be that? Horrible sight[/size]

no bi me oooooooooooo
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Scopium: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]I'll put CIA, FBI and naija police on the case for thorough investigation[/size]
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by dreday(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2008
Kai,u don Bleep up as u involve naija police.The case will drag on 4 5years & e no go still end.
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Scopium: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]Na your brothers and sisters o grin grin[/size]
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by cbase: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
kpele oo
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by JazzyJ(f): 3:44am On Oct 17, 2008
lmfyo
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Scopium: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Let me laugh with my Jazz grin grin[/size]
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by clemcykul(f): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2008
una wedding pic fine o grin
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Arcani: 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2008
Yeah, yeah
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by dani1luv: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2008
shocked
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Scopium: 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2008
clemcykul:

una wedding pic fine o grin

[size=13pt]Wedding pic? How did it leak on nairaland? Ebony paid a whopping $20m to have sole right of taking all the pictures. It must be Ituen the photographer, I'll sue him.[/size]
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by JazzyJ(f): 2:58am On Oct 20, 2008
whose wedding pic first?
it is dyabman n cuteangels own she talk about
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by scholarist: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2008
those are the best couples i'd ever seen in my whole entire life shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by dani1luv: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
suo
Re: What Would You Get If You Mixed Fishing With Whiskey? by Raysima(f): 2:18am On Nov 14, 2008
@joke.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Stress? / Things To Say When Caught Sleeping At Work! / Funny Grammars To Calm Your Nerves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.