Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing (2339 Views)

If All The Guns In Action Movies Were Replaced With Thumbs-Ups... / Need A Seasonal Movie To Watch / Biafran War Epic Movie To Cost $10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Owobobrown(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
mine will be the lord of the rings,saw,revolution and game of thrones, everybody in a lawless state,300, Hobbits, the grey, mortal kombat,300

Add yours
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Henrypraise: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mine will be all dos yoruba films filled wit jazz n incantations, God forbid.

But I will do anytin to be in a real life american pie ( dat film was crazy).

3 Likes

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by padeolu: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Spartacus
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by KillerBeauty(f): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014

Jurasic park

Resident Evil
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by VillageBoi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hahahaha OP you no well.

Chei, you wan make I carry my own hand put mysef inside bad movie? Na lie o, make I follow Henri - na inside movie with the hottest babes on the planet I wan dey inside - you can turn it to nuclear bomb film and we all die happily togetha grin

Good fun thread though shaa... make we dey see wetin people dey fear.

On a serious note - put me inside any 'natural disaster' film because there is always one anthill wey the whole city go climb come dey safe lol

3 Likes

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by prof800(m): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Edge of tomorrow.
...the worst!

1 Like

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by VillageBoi(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2014
prof800: Edge of tomorrow.
...the worst!
Lol, na repeat, repeat, repeat boredom go finally kill persin. Even if you shoot yasef you no go die abi?

1 Like

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Owobobrown(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2014
VillageBoi: Hahahaha OP you no well.

Chei, you wan make I carry my own hand put mysef inside bad movie? Na lie o, make I follow Henri - na inside movie with the hottest babes on the planet I wan dey inside - you can turn it to nuclear bomb film and we all die happily togetha grin

On a serious note - put me inside any 'natural disaster' film because there is always one anthill wey the whole city go climb come dey safe lol
ROFL
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Guykhena(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2014
oboy
Na Rise/Dawn of the Planet Apes win am o.. cheesy
And
World War Z shocked (God forbid lipsrsealed )
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Iceskidd(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2014
2012, and, World War Z.
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Owobobrown(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2014
Iceskidd: 2012, and, World War Z.
does films nah die
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by morsadh(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Inception! All those dreams na die!!!
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Karleb(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
VillageBoi:
Lol, na repeat, repeat, repeat boredom go finally kill persin. Even if you shoot yasef you no go die abi?

Abi, to live go even tire the person.

I'll go go with Arrow just because of Laurel. wink

Seriously it's errmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

1 Like

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by VillageBoi(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Karleb:

Teehee my guy... ah, you fall my hand nah make read the thread title again oh! Which one be 'Arrow' wetin bad happen for the TV show sef. Na 'Worst movie to be in' the OP dey ask... without knowing on top.
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Karleb(m): 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
VillageBoi:

Teehee my guy... ah, you fall my hand nah make read the thread title again oh! Which one be 'Arrow' wetin bad happen for the TV show sef. Na 'Worst movie to be in' the OP dey ask... without knowing on top.

Bro maybe you didn't understand me.

I meant I'll go with Arrow just because of Laurel and not because it's the worst fictional movie, which was even meant to be a joke.

1 Like

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by VillageBoi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Karleb:

Bro maybe you didn't understand me.

I meant I'll go with Arrow just because of Laurel and not because it's the worst fictional movie, which was even meant to be a joke.

So sorry, my bad be that, got it completely wrong... you can have that fugly Laurel teehee; no even dare go near Felicity for me or na for the same trosis we go put leg. She is so mmmmm
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Karleb(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
VillageBoi:

So sorry, my bad be that, got it completely wrong... you can have that fugly Laurel teehee; no even dare go near Felicity for me or na for the same trosis we go put leg. She is so mmmmm

Did you just called Laurel ugly angry Huh!

You can go have that Felicity geek all to yourself, an ounch of care like this---> smiley I will not give angry
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by VillageBoi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Karleb:
Did you just called Laurel ugly angry Huh!

You can go have that Felicity geek all to yourself, an ounch of care like this---> smiley I will not give angry

Hahahahahaha! You have no idea how hot geeks can be grin
Hang on? Is Laurel not an undercover crack-head?

We berra run from this thread before the OP ban us for derailing wink

But to get back on track shebi nuclear bomb go still kill all of us with Laurel and Felicity too?.. nothing spoil.
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Ignatio(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Salo and cannibal holocaust.
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Briareos(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
0. The Matrix (I can't imagine a worse universe than this )
1. 12 Monkeys
2. Book of Eli
3. Elysium
4. DayBreakers
5. Equilibrium
6. Hunger Games
7. Surrogates

1 Like

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Csami(m): 1:58am On Aug 01, 2014
VillageBoi: Hahahaha OP you no well.

O boy u wan kill me with laugh here. Ma own be those war movies wey involve hilter, lord of the ring, matrix, 2012, knowing, jurassic park, godzilla, world war Z, infact anyone wey zombies dey rampant, vampires dey aggressive and aliens wan extinct everybody. Infact transformers follow self.
But I sure wan dey inside project X and american pie.
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by VillageBoi(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Csami:

O boy u wan kill me with laugh here. Ma own be those war movies wey involve hilter, lord of the ring, matrix, 2012, knowing, jurassic park, godzilla, world war Z, infact anyone wey zombies dey rampant, vampires dey aggressive and aliens wan extinct everybody. Infact transformers follow self.
But I sure wan dey inside project X and american pie.
Lol, humour dey important for the times we're living in.

Make I add - Evil Dead
and join 'Jaws' - nothing concern black man with ocean so fish no fit catch us - na the evil music go kill us. grin
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by RayMcBlue(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2014
All the "Final Destination" franchise. You knew Death's coming for you, but you don't know when, where and how. The creepiest feeling in the world.
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by dennismukoro(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
My would be WALKING DEAD Seasonal Film
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by longjohnsilver: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
THE PURGEI no say someppl dey beef me...I can't imagine what dey would to me dat crimefree day

HOSTEL...damn...starrin at death face to face...

BLACK HAWK DOWN...

CAST AWAY...

TEXAS CHAINSAW...u know d rest
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Nomski0(f): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Karleb:

Seriously it's errmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

That character is seriously disliked. lipsrsealed

I wish they'll kill her off.

My list;

Sharknado (I'd rather shoot myself than be in this movie)

All "Final Destination" movies

World war Z

Resident Evil

Edge of Tomorrow

The Birds
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Briareos(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nomski0:

That character is seriously disliked. lipsrsealed

I wish they'll kill her off.

My list;

Sharknado (I'd rather shoot myself than be in this movie)

All "Final Destination" movies

World war Z

Resident Evil

Edge of Tomorrow

The Birds

Alfred's Hitchcock's The Bird?

Long time, Pink Lady
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Nomski0(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Briareos:

Alfred's Hitchcock's The Bird?

Long time, Pink Lady

Yes. I went on a "classic movie" marathon phase and came across it. I was scarred for life. lipsrsealed

*clears throat* I prefer Purple Lady

Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Briareos(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nomski0:

Yes. I went on a "classic movie" marathon phase and came across it. I was scarred for life. lipsrsealed

*clears throat* I prefer Purple Lady

grin

What other classic did you come across in your journey?
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Nomski0(f): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
Briareos:
grin

What other classic did you come across in your journey?

A lot, but they're really old.

Night of the living dead

Lolita

Some like it hot

Fantasia

Don't look now

The Leopard

A street car named Desire

Casablanca

Anatomy of Murder

Gone with the wind.

•Classics are phenomenal• cool
Re: If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing by Csami(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
longjohnsilver: THE PURGEI no say someppl dey beef me...I can't imagine what dey would to me dat crimefree day

When time for the purge comes me travel, i can't wait for ma friend harboring something in his mind to start smiling on ma front door.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Family Movie In 20 Years Of Nollywood Is Champions Of Our Time / Which Will You Go For Between Dstv, Gotv, Consat And Startime / Cast Of Coming To America: Then And Now (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.