Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State (4057 Views)

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by mschikaji: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm also posted to imo state. I'm in Kaduna how many hrs journey from kd to imo pls
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by BarryX(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2014
hiteelong:
Pls do u kw if camp will be open on monday
Definitely !!!
Just a show of your school Identity Card will fetch you a Bed to pass the night with, till the Tuesday when the camp starts proper
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by lomodele(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
ndanaku: pls hw much is orlu junction to orlu nd how much is orlu to umudi.tks
from Orlu junction to Orlu is #100 nd from Orlu to Umudi(camp) is #100 or#150 at most. But if u pass through Owerri u might spend upto 1k or more Dan dat to get to camp nd spend like 1hr to get there.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by tabletgirl: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi everyone. Pls how do u get to camp from onitsha or asaba. My brother's leaving from asaba. Thank you
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by ndanaku(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
lomodele:
from Orlu junction to Orlu is #100 nd from Orlu to Umudi(camp) is #100 or#150 at most. But if u pass through Owerri u might spend upto 1k or more Dan dat to get to camp nd spend like 1hr to get there.
tks bro!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by lomodele(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
tabletgirl: Hi everyone. Pls how do u get to camp from onitsha or asaba. My brother's leaving from asaba. Thank you
from Asaba enter bus going to Owerri alight at Orlu junction cross to d other side nd enter cab going to Orlu, wen u get to Orlu take a bike/cab/napep to camp...
Or enter Onitsha bus from Asaba #100 wen u get to Onitsha enter bus going to Owerri #200 Alight at Orlu junction den follow d direction as from above.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by lomodele(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
ndanaku: tks bro!
uw cool
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by Chukslar: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Are you Posted to Imo State and Are you good at Computer/ Photocopy/ Printer Repairs (or do you know somebody)!!!

Then you are in Luck!!

Serve in a Cooperate Organization with attractive salary in Owerri the Imo state capital.
We will specially request for you to work with us from the NYSC State Coordinator .

Prevent being posted to a remote village with no water, electricity, or even access road for the rest of your service
Call now, immediate employment awaits you.

Be fully employed on entering Imo state and enjoy special preference in camp.

You will start earning your salary from camp.

Email your Phone number and your area of specialization to chukslar@yahoo.com.

Position is only available for 2 Corpers
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by ndanaku(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Chukslar: Are you Posted to Imo State and Are you good at Computer/ Photocopy/ Printer Repairs (or do you now somebody)!!!

Then you are in Luck!!

Serve in a Cooperate Organization with attractive salary in Owerri the Imo state capital.
We will specially request for you to work with us from the NYSC State Coordinator .

Prevent being posted to a remote village with no water, electricity, or even access road for the rest of your service
Call now, immediate employment awaits you.

Be fully employed on entering Imo state and enjoy special preference in camp.

You will start earning your salary from camp.

Email your Phone number and your area of specialization to chukslar@yahoo.com.

Position is only available for 2 Corpers
check u̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ mail
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by tabletgirl: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
lomodele:
from Asaba enter bus going to Owerri alight at Orlu junction cross to d other side nd enter cab going to Orlu, wen u get to Orlu take a bike/cab/napep to camp...
Or enter Onitsha bus from Asaba #100 wen u get to Onitsha enter bus going to Owerri #200 Alight at Orlu junction den follow d direction as from above.

God bless you. Thank you so much
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by lomodele(m): 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
tabletgirl:

God bless you. Thank you so much
Uw cool and God may bless u too.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by mjcoolex2j(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please,can anyone tell me where to locate ITC park at Onitsha..I'm posted to Imo camp and I'm moving from Onitsha
Re: Nysc Batch B 2014 Posted To Imo State by aydi(m): 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Presently at the Camp at Umudi,just arrived and its rainning heavily.ThankGod for the safe trip all the way frm Abj,Alittle bit disappointed with the kind of Infrastructure presnt at the camp; expected it to be better.Anyway na Naija we de God help us.Camp officials are trying to check us into rooms for the night.Wishing the rest of u safe trip.....ALOBAMS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Info On Delta State,, I Mean State Allawee, Cost Of Living, Transportation C / Share Some Of The Fun Memories Of Your NYSC Days / What Next After Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.