Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms (29892 Views)

Police Introduces New Uniforms For SARS (Photo) / Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / Senate To Get New Nominee For Oyo - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by eievans(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Now watch-out, the Islamic sect will go and change their uniforms too with immediate effect as it has been announced that Nigerian Army are changing their's too; so that they will continue claiming people's life. Why not look for a means to fight boko haram sect instead of changing their uniform.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by lordthunderbolt(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: will they also change deir war strategy??
the army is recruiting in case you have better ideas....counter insurgency isn't the regular open field battle....They are doing their best...things you see on movies may not be seen in real life situations.....government can finish those insurgents in an hour....but trying to save those children is another drama in between the insurgents are technical too....trust me...only very very disciplined officers can win this battle....trust me....its only the children. ...that is delaying the open confrontation.....
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
evegran: I hope they make it tighter and sexier. Always had a thing for fit soldiers. Mmmm smiley

Can you handle militarized straffing?
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan: Why can't the soldiers express their grievances online?! Jonathan and his Gestapo government.

if u have any iota of control over ur brain tissues, u'll know that u jst types nonsense. Soldiers expressing their grievances online?! na waa o.
ode
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chungchi:

Can you handle militarized straffing?
Of course I can. I am a young fit Akwa Ibom lady. smiley
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by obembe411: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gboliwe: Differentiate them from impostors. Impostors with better ammunition. Impostors with better strategies. If only Minimah will use 2% of his brain, he'll realise differentiating right now is the least of our problems. Our military are loosing the zeal to fight.
yea thats true, all of them now grow a pot belly and are very lazy to face the terrorist group boko haram but they are perfect in harassing unarmed and innocent citizen they swore to protect at all times. Crazy govt

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
evegran: Of course I can. I am a young fit Akwa Ibom lady. smiley

Nice. U are very qualified. :-)
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by samsard(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kalvan: Why can't the soldiers express their grievances online?! Jonathan and his Gestapo government.
ask the U.S army and you'll understand
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
the army is recruiting in case you have better ideas....counter insurgency isn't the regular open field battle....They are doing their best...things you see on movies may not be seen in real life situations.....government can finish those insurgents in an hour....but trying to save those children is another drama in between the insurgents are technical too....trust me...only very very disciplined officers can win this battle....trust me....its only the children. ...that is delaying the open confrontation.....
Foul Play... Why didn't they carry out 'OPERATION RAID SAMBISA' when the girls were not captured?
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Albura: Foul Play... Why didn't they carry out 'OPERATION RAID SAMBISA' when the girls were not captured?
welcome to Nigeria where the citizens on the Internet knows more than the security details of the country...Welcome to Nigeria where everyone knows nothing but speaks nonsense confidently without interruption. ..my brother....I can rent you my date gun....Google map will show you....where sambisa is....love you oooo muah? !!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by manmade(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
Eldavido1: Jesus!!! Helloooo! is somebdy there!! can't they plsss inform dis military dumb asses dat we can mek do wit some little intelligent reasoning plssss!!!!
learn to appreciate ur heroes ,young men like you are putting their life on the line so that u can feel safe the best you could do is to ridiculed and call them names.
Re: Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2014
lordthunderbolt:
welcome to Nigeria where the citizens on the Internet knows more than the security details of the country...Welcome to Nigeria where everyone knows nothing but speaks nonsense confidently without interruption. ..my brother....I can rent you my date gun....Google map will show you....where sambisa is....love you oooo muah? !!!
Lolz. You said it the girls thats delaying the full military assault on Sambisa. And now you're saying that I should go to sambisa myself. What eh you saying? Ur making lukewarm statements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''''President Buhari May Leave For Checkup If There Is Need" - Femi Adesina / Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.