Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His Footwear Brand Cr7 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His Footwear Brand Cr7 (2146 Views)

OLAMIDE BADDO Launches His Clothline / John Dumelo Launches His New Clothline (HOODIE) / Cristiano Ronaldo Launches Underwear Range (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His Footwear Brand Cr7 by oshokay(m): 5:03am On Jul 31, 2014
Portuguese football player Cristiano Ronaldo has launched a footwear line named Cr7. The shoes will be produced in Portugal, in different designs with the star’s signature and his famous number customized on the products. The Real Madrid star made the announcement via his official Facebook page and hesaid‘Happy and proud to announce my newest range of products: Cristiano Ronaldo Footwear, 100% made in Portugal. Next February you’ll be able to getyour own pair. Quality, comfort and sophistication describe my newest brand#CR7footwear. This Spring Summer 2015 you’ll know how it feels walking in my shoes.’ This adds to the collection of his brands as he already has an underwear brand.

http://oshokay..com/2014/07/cristiano-ronaldo-launches-his-own.html

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His Footwear Brand Cr7 by michelism(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Lovely! Must get one.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His Footwear Brand Cr7 by Forzap: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Aba boyz over to u grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Launches His Footwear Brand Cr7 by hatux: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Great!

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat / HMMMMM!!!! Tonto Dikeh Wants You Guys To See This Photo / Caption This Photo Of Davido And Prezzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.