Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Free Classified Advertising, Promotion, Networking, Marketing And Earning Opport - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Classified Advertising, Promotion, Networking, Marketing And Earning Opport (1013 Views)

The New Facebook Autopilot Cash Machine, Email Marketing And Online Mini Import / This Free Classified Ads Site Is For Everyone Of You To Use.8) / Newest Free Classified Ad Posting Website Www.buyandsellng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Classified Advertising, Promotion, Networking, Marketing And Earning Opport by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2006
AdlandPro in association with Kisses & Roses are offering free promotion, free advertising, marketing and networking to boost the popularity of your websites.

God has given us the power to make wealth by legitimate means.
I have increased the mileage and patronage of my websites.

I am online to promote the human capital development of Nigeria on the Internet.
AdlandPro approached me for partnership and I accepted and our partnership is a success story.

Due to the popularity on my Nigerian Times, I am bringing out The Nigerian Times Digest online and offline before the end of this year.

You can do the following on our partnership site at no cost to you:
1. Place your free ads in our classifieds and community pages ($2.50 value)
2. Place your free ads in our Free Traffic Exchange (120,000 users) ($2.50 value )
3. Free subscription to our "Adland Digest" Newsletter ($5.00 per month value)
4. Obtain free leads for your business using our community system ($5-$10 per lead value)
5. Earn big money with our affiliate program (up to $10,000/month)
6. Participate in discussions to learn more about marketing and promotions through the Adland Digest ($5.00 per month value)
http://www.adlandpro.com/Default.aspx?rep=292013

(1) (Reply)

Convert Ntsc Tape To A Pal Cd / My Yahoo Mail Doesnt Send Mail On A Particular System / Wlan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.