Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria (5739 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Tells Us ‘how I Escaped The Bomb Blast’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by abdnMe: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Source: http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/dahiru-bauchi-advises-jonathan-over-insecurity-ahead-2015/

Sheikh Dahiru Usman Bauchi, renown Islamic Scholar who last week survived a suicide attack on his motorcade in Kaduna, has advised President Jonathan to take steps to stop “some desperate politicians” who want to use religion to win 2015 election at all costs.

Sheikh Dahiru gave the advice in a special audio message emailed to newsmen from Mecca where he usually travels to at the end of every Ramadan fast.

The Sheikh said there are diehards among both Muslims and Christians who are desperate to ensure that their own man wins the election.

Sheikh Dahiru said he and followers of Tijjaniyya sect have no personal enemies even though they have doctrinal differences with the Izala sect. He said a faction of the Izala led by Sheikh Bala Lau is peaceful and peace loving and don’t throw bombs around.
But he said the other faction cannot be trusted and they are the ones that want to make sure a Muslim emerges as President in 2015.

He also said the diehards among the Christians are the ones throwing bombs and killing Muslims in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba and other places.
He added that their aim is to weaken Muslims in order to get easy ride for someone from their faith to win the 2015 general election.

He said President Jonathan knows these desperate Christians.

“Jonathan should watch them; halt their activities if he wants Nigeria to live in peace and harmony,” he said.

“We will seek for God’s intervention over their evil intention so that our country will live in peace.”

Sheikh Dahiru commended the cordial relationship existing between Christians like General Gowon, Barrister Solomon Dalung and Reverend Yohanna and their followers with Muslims, and prayed for peace and stability in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by ofala(m): 5:58am On Jul 31, 2014
*Diehard Christians throwing bombs and killing people in Born, Yobe etc etc* Well said Sir..

These Christians are murderers...especially 'Pastor Shekau, the Head Pastor of Boko Haram Christian Assembly...

22 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by tit(f): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2014
This Mr. Bauchi does not look Nigerian to me.
Who know his oriki?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 31, 2014
What a gentle man. He is so filled with love and I guess he is not a good Muslim like Shekau and some nairalanders undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Dreal1247: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2014
My brother, you only know yourself. Its only God that will deliver this country. The issue of Boko Haram is becoming too complicated that in commenting on their activities, one is not certain, if may not be sure of what he is saying.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Omexonomy: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2014
I am with this man for this
This man is not a northerner neither is he a muslim. Instead of him blaming gej as usual.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by edoyad(m): 7:31am On Jul 31, 2014
Which die hard Christians ? Which people are known for seeking virgins in heaven, Catholics ?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by nawtyme: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2014
We said Mr. This is an elder, not the one threatening that their blood and that of their baboon will soak in blood. So many desperate politicians. All we know is

GOD till 2019.
Quote me at your own peril
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by jking001(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2014
This man doesn't look nigerian like [b][/b]tit mentioned in his post and Christians don't go around throwing bombs because that not what they are taught they are taught to love their neighbour and enemies alike so that's a misconception by the sheikh.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by kadas01(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2014
"Terrorist Sheik Dahiru"! Can you kindly mention the names and identity of some of these christians?!

I guess it would help to unravel this mystery!

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by trekkie: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2014
ofala: *Diehard Christians throwing bombs and killing people in Born, Yobe etc etc* Well said Sir..

These Christians are murderers...especially 'Pastor Shekau, the Head Pastor of Boko Haram Christian Assembly...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by clemzo101(m): 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
ofala: *Diehard Christians throwing bombs and killing people in Born, Yobe etc etc* Well said Sir..

My broda, I taya oo

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2014
low battery i will be back
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by arewafederation: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html

When will you studs realise that this issue of bokoharam/ insecurity has the finger prints of the retard president in order to cause disharmony among Nigerians.

Its unfortunate that majority of Nigerians are clueless and bereft of common sense which is why all this insurgency is succeeding.
Instead of supporting eachother irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations, and challenging the authorities to provide good leadership, all we do is point accusing fingers.

Me think Nigerians are the most gullible and uncivilised humans on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by kimond101: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2014
kadas01: "Terrorist Sheik Dahiru"! Can you kindly mention the names and identity of some of these christians?!

I guess it would help to unravel this mystery!

Only if you read carefully, you will realise he wasn't bias in saying there were both diehard muslims and christians. You can only speak for yourself by saying you are not a terrorist, you can't talk for your fellow brother (both muslim and christian).
You call him a terrorist because he made a peaceful mature comment and a well know fact that doesn't require any argument?
Same way the F.G can't point out the sponsors of Boko Haram yet that is the same way he shouldn't call names.
The moment we look pass our religious differences and unite to address this evil Boko Haram sect that is when can make progress in eradicating this evil people. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Hostermipo(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
tit: This Mr. Bauchi does not look Nigerian to me.
Who know his oriki?
Akanji
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by PriceOfGarri(m): 11:48am On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/news/3955-christians-caught-attempting-to-bomb-cocin-church-in-bauchi.html

When will you studs realise that this issue of bokoharam/ insecurity has the finger prints of the retard president in order to cause disharmony among Nigerians.

Its unfortunate that majority of Nigerians are clueless and bereft of common sense which is why all this insurgency is succeeding.
Instead of supporting eachother irrespective of tribal or religious affiliations, and challenging the authorities to provide good leadership, all we do is point accusing fingers.

Kabiru, a 22 year old, fully fit boy from sokoto has been busy pushing zainab a 9yr old girl, who was crippled by polio because ur parents felt it was against allah to immunize children, on a wheelchair.

If u had devoted this time u spent in typin thrash to educate them, their numbers wud decrease.

Keep blaming Jonathan even when ur leaders are rendering ur youths futureless.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by arewafederation: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
PriceOfGarri:

Kabiru, a 22 year old, fully fit boy from sokoto has been busy pushing zainab a 9yr old girl, who was crippled by polio because ur parents felt it was against allah to immunize children, on a wheelchair.

If u had devoted this time u spent in typin thrash to educate them, their numbers wud decrease.

Keep blaming Jonathan even when ur leaders are rendering ur youths futureless.

Is this the best shot you ve got to counter my argument? By derailing from the facts I just quoted?

You are a typical example of an average short sighted and uncivilised Nigerian who have allowed dogmatism to block your sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by bloodykiIler: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Is this the best shot you ve got to counter my argument? By derailing from the facts I just quoted?

You are a typical example of an average short sighted and uncivilised Nigerian who have allowed dogmatism to block your sense of reasoning.

sharap bastard mr bingo

otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by smileandlove(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Laughs at this man! You as a moslem cleric, you criticised boko haram and the news was that they (bh) came after you because of the criticism. Now, you made a U-turn and said they are christains Lol. Who are the desperate politicians that GEJ should watch? Hope himself inclusive?.

BTW the man said GEJ knows the desperate politicians that are pepertrating this crime. Is it not time who ever knows them speaks up?. Who is benefiting from this killings?

Warning: no politician/their cronies, should ever say 'there is God ooooo'.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by arewafederation: 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
bloodykiIler:

sharap bastard mr bingo

otu nne i

Useless goat.
I'm going to kill you and feed you to my dogs for christmas.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
This man needs Christ
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by arewafederation: 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
smileandlove: Laughs at this man! You as a moslem cleric, you criticised boko haram and the news was that they (bh) came after you because of the criticism. Now, you made a U-turn and said they are christains Lol. Who are the desperate politicians that GEJ should watch? Hope himself inclusive?.

BTW the man said GEJ knows the desperate politicians that are pepertrating this crime. Is it not time who ever knows them speaks up?. Who is benefiting from this killings?

Warning: no politician/their cronies, should ever say 'there is God ooooo'.

Even GEJ admits that he knows them.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by yorke1: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
It is only a sensible person that will know this man is high.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by atlwireles: 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
You just have to pity the average Muslims, they are all confused and wicked. So, die hard xtains are doing the killings in the NE. grin grin grin grin What a joke
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Descartes: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
"He also said the diehards among the Christians are the ones throwing bombs and killing Muslims in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Taraba and other places.
He added that their aim is to weaken Muslims in order to get easy ride for someone from their faith to win the 2015 general election.
—sheik Dahiru. undecided
Final bullet: Abokis reasoning poorly since 500 BC. cool
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Descartes: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
@Arewafederation those your damage control strategies are no more effective., they are all dead on arrival grin grin cheesy
You can come up with another conspiracy theory cool
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by texaco1: 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dreal1247: My brother, you only know yourself. Its only God that will deliver this country. The issue of Boko Haram is becoming too complicated that in commenting on their activities, one is not certain, if may not be sure of what he is saying.
that is why I always refer to boko haram issue as a complicated m$mess. Not all of the attacks going on are carried out by boko haram
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by nerodenero: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
My confusion:
1.The Sheikh said Jonathan knows the desperate Christians throwing bombs and yet didnt say If Jonathan knows the desperate Muslims.
2.Shouldnt the authority be looking at the other Leader of Izala whom the Sheikh claimed cant not be trusted?

It is glaring from this reports and more that our leaders know Boko Haram very well and their sponsors but would rather fold arms and watch as defenseless masses die in their thousands.

it is indeed pathetic.
Re: Bomb Survivor, Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi Advises Jonathan On Nigeria by arewafederation: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes: @Arewafederation those your damage control strategies are no more effective., they are all dead on arrival grin grin cheesy
You can come up with another conspiracy theory cool

What damage control ae you refering to if I may ask? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Amotekun Not For Ethnic Persecution / Sanusi Speaks After Dethronement / Fashola Is Truly Mediocre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.