Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? (1326 Views)

Nokia Promo Show Before It Passes U / Be Aware Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? by Emyemyberry(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Pls,i want confirmation about the authenticity of this suppose nokia promo, in which i receive a text message 4rm a yankee number saying i am among the winners,that i should forward my details plus code to an email adress,after which i did,i was sent an email again today,here is the mail content and text screenshot 73 Parsons Green Lane
London SW6 4JA, United Kingdom.
VERIFICATION REQUIRMENT FORM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! NOKIA MOBILE UK PROMOTIONS. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE, PLEASE CALL: ( 4470-8769-3126) AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AS DIRECTED.
Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE REWARD SCHEME. My names areDr. David WalkerI am the NOKIA Chief Financial officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstakes.
In line with the commemorating event marking our annual anniversary we rolled out over £91,000.000.00 (Ninety Million Great Britain Pounds) for our annual Anniversary Draws.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 company mobile numbers, and 30,000,000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zea-land, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.
This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send back the claims form below by email.
*YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR ANY OF YOUR CURRENT ID ALONG WITH THIS FORM.
All fields are required
1, FULL NAME:
2, MOBILE NUMBER:
3, NETWORK NAME:
4,RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:
5, DATE OF BIRTH:
6, COUNTRY:
7, NATIONALITY:
8, GENDER: MALE/ FEMALE:
9, AMOUNT WON (IN WORDS):
10, OCCUPATION:
11, REFRENCE NUMBER:
12, ALTERNATE MOBILE NUMBER:
13, ALTERNATE EMAIL:
14, ANNUAL INCOME:
15, CHOOSE YOUR CLAIM OPTION:
A, TRAVEL DOWN HERE TO UK TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.
B, DELIVERY OF YOUR CHEQUE VIA COURIER SERVICE, (HENCE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COURIER CHARGES).
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE OR ANY OF YOUR CURRENT ID ALONG WITH THIS FORM
Note: The deadline for the claiming of your winnings is exactly two weeks after the receive of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery program.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CLAIM
Any falsification of your details will affect your claims documentation rendering you
Disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating
Friends and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the
Certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND (IGB).
To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential.
I wish you congratulations on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIAon your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.
Thank you for being part of our commemorative annual Anniversary Draws.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. David Walker
Tel: 4470-8769-3126
Tel: 4474-5228-4217
Email: nokia-verify@live.co.uk
NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO
Re: Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? by Emyemyberry(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2014
D msg
Re: Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? by ITbomb(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2014
Na wa o
So mugu still dey this country, na im I go delete my tabs
Re: Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? by Ngasky(m): 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmn. David WALKER. ur money will take a WALK to eternity. You are even given a hint
Re: Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? by adanduka: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Note: The deadline for the claiming of your
winnings is exactly two weeks after the receive of
this email.

So David Walker, you sef no fit speak your native language well?

@OP, do you use Nokia phone? Even if you do, what did you do that qualifies you for the prize.

It's easy to scam greedy people o.
Re: Are You Aware Of This NOKIA PROMO? by journamz: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
I've gotten that same message a long time ago mine was £70M it's a scam they want to get your personal information in order to prepare tools for scam activities. Shun their their messages.

(1) (Reply)

This Aunty Is Really Blessed..http://gisthubnaija.com/ / D’banj, May7ven, Ada Snoop And Noni Zondi @ HMV Apollo (pictures) / Sos....wedding Venue In Abuja Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.