Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Airtel Are Huge Scammers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Are Huge Scammers (1029 Views)

Airtel Are Thieves!!! / Airtel Are Double Charging Me! / Airtel Are Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Are Huge Scammers by holuwamurewa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
undecidedI was lucky to be eligible for the airtel 4gb bis plan and was already jubilant then 2 weeks after I decided to check my data balance and was shocked to see 198 mb left when my data usage read 1.8 gb used... I'm sure Nigerians would have experienced this...ncc must do something about these guys oo e don too much undecided

Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
2Gb = 1Gb
4Gb = 2Gb

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by parrotibaba(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
op na now u know?
Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
have you checked your operating system especially the background
Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Randerl: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
We don warn U before.

Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Donsammi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
holuwamurewa: undecidedI was lucky to be eligible for the airtel 4gb bis plan and was already jubilant then 2 weeks after I decided to check my data balance and was shocked to see 198 mb left when my data usage read 1.8 gb used... I'm sure Nigerians would have experienced this...ncc must do something about these guys oo e don too much undecided
airtel made bis to atleast work on other platform other than blackberry and you still dey complain.. besides there is now a driod package

1 Like

Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
I no wan talk
Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Donsammi: airtel made bis to atleast work on other platform other than blackberry and you still dey complain.. besides there is now a driod package
HOW DOES THE DROID PACKAGE WORK?
Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=holuwamurewa] undecidedI was lucky to be eligible for the airtel 4gb bis plan and was already jubilant then 2 weeks after I decided to check my data balance and was shocked to see 198 mb left when my data usage read 1.8 gb used... I'm sure Nigerians would have experienced this...ncc must do something about these guys oo e don too much undecided[/quote
android phones consumes more data because of the operating system. moreover Airtel charges high during day than night.a lot of us use Airtel bis and do not have same issues as you do. for you to type scam means you're not grateful for the privileges given to you by Airtel. no network allows bis to work freely as Airtel as done.N1,500 for 2g non be joke.kindly report the issue to customer care for it to be resolved.
Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Donsammi(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: HOW DOES THE DROID PACKAGE WORK?
Re: Airtel Are Huge Scammers by Donsammi(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: HOW DOES THE DROID PACKAGE WORK?
sha.. The inf0 u want is on nairaland.. Andriod subscription

(1) (Reply)

Getting The Original Z10 Or Q10 Earpiece To Buy / Memory card / 5 Out Of 82 Million Nigerian Internet Users Use It Daily, Where Are The Other 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.