Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,230 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses (17869 Views)

Lagos Home Ownership Mortgage Scheme (lagos HOMS) / Give Me One Billion Naira And I Will Build 100,000 Houses!! / How To Buy A Lagos State Government Residential Housing Scheme. Dos And Donts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

Run away undecided What is the stated public policy position of the federal ministry of housing since 1999 in Nigeria.
mortgage? Not even ppp houses. Where are the results?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Am interested in seeing the houses the ministry of housing has built so far over the years under Jonathan presidency considering the fact that budgetary allocations and given to them all these years. Even if it is with ppp, i dont mind.
What have they used all these billions for.
I need someone to shed light to this darkness.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: You are just trying to be smart... by this statement "...The Ministry of Housing does not exist ONLY for the building of houses" It implies that the Min of Housing main TASK is to ensure Housing for the Populace. Hence, Obiagelli was right. cheesy
you dey mind am, i am flowing with his tide, let me see where we are going.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
main task is mortgage then what happens to commercial banks, which kinds joke be this? I guess that's what is obtainable world wide.
Btw whatever happened to sme and boi loans. Yeye dey smell

Where did you get the highlighted - main task is mortgage
Are you simply getting things twisted to be mischievous or you have serious comprehension challenges?

Na which one be your own case

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
where are the housing estate?

Because you asked for it - right here on NL in this very month of July:

Yoritsekiri:

Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday re-stated the commitment of his administration to provide shelter for all Nigerians. The President spoke through the Vice President, Namadi Sambo while commissioning completed 324 Housing Units, Elim Estate in Nike, Enugu State. He stated that the project was an eloquent testimony on the determination of the Federal Government to provide low cost housing for all Nigerians. According to Jonathan, “Today’s commissioning ceremony is another beautiful and verifiable pointer to the success of housing delivery and verifiable urban development strategies of our administration”. He further stated that the past four years had
witnessed our painstaking and remarkable
achievements in many sectors, stressing that “we are beginning to notice significant improvement in housing and urban development arising from the implementation of the many people-oriented projects. “We shall not relent in our efforts to provide affordable housing for our people. Housing is very important to social and economic development of any society”. He expressed delight at the commissioning of the estate which was financed by FMBN using resources of the National Housing Fund (NHF) scheme and developed by NBP Projects Limited. According to him, “it is remarkable that to enable the scheme cater for affordability issues of individuals, the estate offers 1 bedroom, 2
bedroom, 3 bedroom units among others at
affordable prices to low and medium income
earners. “While commending the developers for prudent use of the resources, I wish to say that this commissioning signifies the usefulness of synergy and corporation between government and private sector. It underscores the effectiveness of the NHF
as a veritable source of long term funding and justifies the need to strengthen the scheme through the recapitalisation of FMBN. “Also, the Nigerian Mortgage Refinancing Company
(NMRC) which was launched last year will bridge the cost of residential mortgages, stimulate availability of good houses to Nigerians and reducing affordability and gaps to finance.”
President Jonathan commended the developer, COPEN Group, for delivering on quality and time. Earlier, Governor Sullivan Chime of Enugu State said apart from keying into the Federal Housing Scheme, his government was partnering with the private
sector to provide quality and affordable houses for its workers. While assuring of his readiness to continue partnering with the Federal Ministry of Land, Housing and Urban Development in that regards, he disclosed that “I have directed the relevant agencies of government to expedite action on the ministry’s request for land to provide a similar estate. “Here in Enugu State, we have fully developed 6 estates and all of them are occupied. We found time to commission the Maryland Estate, which contains 384 Units, fully developed”. The Governor, however, observed that since it could not meet the housing needs of the people alone, it had continued to partner with reputable estate developers, noting that “Elim Estate is a clear
example of such partnership”. He equally described the developer, Rev. Surveyor Ugochukwu Chime as a rare achiever and called on other contractors and developers to emulate the rare standard he had set. The Chairman, Senate Committee on Housing, Dr.
Buka Aba Ibrahim, in a goodwill message at the event disclosed that the National, Social Housing Bill would be passed next week “so that the federal government can mobilize to build houses not just for the rich but for all levels of people in the country”. The MD COPEN Group, Rev. Surveyor Ugochukwu Chime, in his address, disclosed that the 324 Elim Estate consists of 75 number of 3 bedroom detached bungalow, 89 number of 2 bedroom semi-detached block of flats, 32 number of 2 bedroom in Terrace and 128 number of 1 bedroom Terrace. The Estate, according to him, equally contains a perimeter fencing and police post, tarred access roads, dedicated 500 KVA transformer, water reticulation, indoor sporting facilities and a shopping centre. Chime further stated that despite all challenges,
COPEN Group has commissioned three Federal
Mortgage Bank of Nigeria, FMBN, funded estates with 405 housing units in Enugu State alone.
www.dailypost.ng/2014/07/11/president-jonathan-commissions-324-housing-units-elim-estate-enugu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

https://www.nairaland.com/1809157/president-jonathan-commissions-324-housing
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Where did you get the highlighted - main task is mortgage
Are you simply getting things twisted to be mischievous or you have serious comprehension challenges?

Na which one be your own case

anonimi:

The Ministry of Housing does not exist ONLY for the building of houses. Its main task is to ensure there are houses for the people using the optimal means & mix, such as this 10,000 MORTGAGE scheme that is a 1st phase.
Answered

see me see wahala o, read your own post.

Oya where ministry of housing house na?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
And this one also:

Jonathan commissions 200-unit police housing estate in Lagos -

See more at: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/141337-jonathan-commissions-200-unit-police-housing-estate-in-lagos.html#sthash.W6NAeu5b.dpuf
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

see me see wahala o, read your own post.

Oya where ministry of housing house na?

I guess it is safe to conclude that your own case na serious comprehension challenges.
Wetin NYSC teachers dey do chai shocked We better get our governors to recruit regularly PROFESSIONAL teachers for our children angry
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dp.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
By the way, the critical component is missing. The unit price. Will like to compare and contrast.
Again, are these the only ones? Just enugu and Lagos for all these years? None elsewhere? Compare to allocations for five years.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

now we are getting somewhere, how much aer they selling the houses. 300 homes in 5yrs? I would like to see their 5yr budget too.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Is it lame to highlight that Alhaji Babatunde Raji Fashola is either:

a) CLUELESS as to propose houses that are NOT affordable to the workers of the government that he leads.
b) actively encouraging CORRUPTION if he somehow expects the workers to be able to buy the houses.

Which one do you think is his case
hahaha You should ask questions in areas you don't understand bro. What you just posted is so off it
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi: And this one also:

See more at: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/141337-jonathan-commissions-200-unit-police-housing-estate-in-lagos.html#sthash.W6NAeu5b.dpuf
lolssss... I thought you said 10,000?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi: And this one also:

why post police house here? Police flats selling at 8 million Naira. Chai.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:
Is it lame to highlight that Alhaji Babatunde Raji
Fashola is either:
a) CLUELESS as to propose houses that are NOT
affordable to the workers of the government that he
leads.

but you just posted police 8 million Naira flats, how will the average policeman buy this one na? Chia hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by atlwireles: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

I guess it is safe to conclude that your own case na serious comprehension challenges.
Wetin NYSC teachers dey do chai shocked We better get our governors to recruit regularly PROFESSIONAL teachers for our children angry

You are not telling them anything new. They know these facts better than you and I. They, just want to turn facts upside down, to perpetrate their political propaganda, that's all. Very sad, how this country came to this. Where a group of people wait to celebrate bad news. When anything good happens, it must be discredited and undermined.

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem: By the way, the critical component is missing. The unit price. Will like to compare and contrast.
Again, are these the only ones? Just enugu and Lagos for all these years? None elsewhere? Compare to allocations for five years.

What are the allocations for five years
Kindly share.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

Alexandria Quarter in Lekki

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/propertygate-unveils-n800-million-alexandria-quarter-in-lekki/

How did Alexandria Quarter in Lekki gyrate go Enugu?

See me see in your face ogbologbo scam oo... lmao

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
atlwireles:

You are not telling them anything new. They know these facts better than you and I. They, just want to turn facts upside down, to perpetrate their political propaganda, that's all. Very sad, how this country came to this. Where a group of people wait to celebrate bad news. When anything good happens, it must be discredited and undermined.

anonimi:
I guess it is safe to conclude that your own case na
serious comprehension challenges.
Wetin NYSC teachers dey do chai We better get
our governors to recruit regularly PROFESSIONAL
teachers for our children.

na wetin dey always vex me be this, answer question and stop forming self intellectual.

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

How did Alexandria Quarter in Lekki gyrate go Enugu?

See me see in your face ogbologbo scam oo... lmao
chai mother of all scams. Pdp.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: lolssss... I thought you said 10,000?

10,000 flats/houses or 10,000 mortgages?
Abi you sef get am for comprehension challenges ni

1 Like

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

What are the allocations for five years
Kindly share.

In otherwords, ministry of housing had zero allocations for five years? By the way are u by these confirming that only lagos and enugu has benefited so far all throughout the years?
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

In otherwords, ministry of housing had zero allocations for five years?

I would have thought you were more intelligent - did I make a mistake
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

I would have thought you were more intelligent - did I make a mistake

U aren't smart. Answer the damn questions. So far u are doing badly. Go back to the post.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
anonimi:

10,000 flats/houses or 10,000 mortgages?
Abi you sef get am for comprehension challenges ni
Man what is the difference? I want to expose something..
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by anonimi: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Man what is the difference? I want to expose something..

Go on abi na who dey hold you
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
chai mother of all scams. Pdp.

The clown is a crook just like his masters...

I'm telling you, deal with these FG scammers at your own risk, they all about crookedness, corruption, incompetence and deception...
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Demdem(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Silence suggests acceptance.
I think it's fair to conclude that only enugu and Lagos has benefited so far with ignorable units of housing despite allocations over the years has stated by his cocck suckers.
Jonathan remains a fool.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

I'm telling you, deal with these FG scammers at your own risk, they all about crookedness, corruption, incompetence and deception...
Even Sincere9gerian know say this thread na bad market.
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
Even Sincere9gerian know say this thread na bad market.

That one is a smart crook...lmao

2 Likes

Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
aresa:

That one is a smart crook...lmao
grin grin
Re: FG’s Mortgage Scheme Kicked Off With First Set Of 10,000 Houses by aresa: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
But these clowns were all over the Fashola housing thread coming up with numbers and breakdowns and how the common man can not afford the houses, but they are deaf and dumb in this thread. No demand for cost and analysis and not explanation how the poor man can afford these invisible or maybe I should say stolen Lekki pics houses...

Awon ogbologbo scammers.. These crooks no dey fear God I swear...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Live In Lekki / Tips For Living On Your Own For The First Time / MILLENIUM ESTATE : 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex In Gbagada, Lagos For Sell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.