Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos (1883 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Joagbaje(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
The impact of christ embassy social website YOOKOS has gotten the world attention with its growth and use worldwide . Obama acknowledges it's popularity here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhJPbwdyXzU

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Omexonomy: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Which obama is it the gay obama the anti christ? Hmmm likes atract likes.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
yaaaaaay..... wonderful stride. this is just the beginning, yookos is just 2years old, well almost 3!

where kunle and his band of hate crew? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/577773/christ-embassys-new-social-website/
https://www.nairaland.com/577762/yookos.com-christ-embassys-social-networking

i remember a thread of 2011 where i prophesied about the growth of yookos and how CE would have mobile apps, mobile phones, stadia, arenas, on the go audio and video feeds on different device... today, it is a reality, as BLW has a little over 60 mobile apps across different OS platforms. The church is marching on! The church has got to carve a huge niche in the internet media world, for darker days are ahead.

https://www.nairaland.com/577773/christ-embassys-new-social-website/2#7855791

*spreads mat and waits for them
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by PastorKun(m): 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
^^^
Olodo I am here tongue Yeye people, always seeking worldly recognition.
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Good one for Nigeria! At least we are not only remembered for the wrong reasons. Kudos to Pastor Chris and his crew.

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by nora544: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Alexa Rang 42 979 in the world and in

Nigeria 787

for Nigeria it is not good

3 Likes

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
PastorKun: ^^^
Olodo I am here tongue Yeye people, always seeking worldly recognition.

Welcome grin
Oya clap for yookos and obama grin phone your crew

Am surprised you didn't or haven't said Pastor Chris paid Obama for 'publicity stunt' grin
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
nora544: Alexa Rang 42 979 in the world and in

Nigeria 787

Quit the bitterness... grin

In less than 3years they are already ranked 42,979.. and 787... u want me to quote u by December 2014 on how the ranking will amazingly shock u even more? grin

JANUARY 2014, they were ranked above 118, 000 in the world, and above 4, 000 in Nigeria. Sister, are u allergic to good news? undecided
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by PastorKun(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
nora544: Alexa Rang 42 979 in the world and in

Nigeria 787

Just 787 in Nigeria and they are making this much noise, i wonder what they would do if they ever manage to enter top 100 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
PastorKun:

Just 787 in Nigeria and they are making this much noise, i wonder what they would do if they ever manage to enter top 100 in Nigeria.
^^^
This is where u are now

This was were u were before

Can someone give us the number of registered members on yookos now? The charlatans claim Oyaks had to leave twitter and start up yookos cos twitter couldn't handle the traffic Oyaks was generating. They claimed that Oyaks had following of over 3 million on twitter which was achieved within weeks of his opening his account, meanwhile several months after start yookos they are yet to register up to 100,000 members. What happened to the millions of mugus following him on twitter 

https://www.nairaland.com/577773/christ-embassys-new-social-website/3#8140914

This is where u are going

[size=30pt]Frustration[/size]

grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Kenny4lyfe(m): 5:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Gombs:

Welcome grin
Oya clap for yookos and obama grin phone your crew

Am surprised you didn't or haven't said Pastor Chris paid Obama for 'publicity stunt' grin
"Reserved For Use Later" maybe! grin
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Gombs:

Quit the bitterness... grin

In less than 3years they are already ranked 42,979.. and 787... u want me to quote u by December 2014 on how the ranking will amazingly shock u even more? grin

JANUARY 2014, they were ranked above 118, 000 in the world, and above 4, 000 in Nigeria. Sister, are u allergic to good news? undecided

So it is a competition and no more a quest to bring souls into the Kingdom ?

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by PastorOluT(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
frosbel:

SMH.

U just spoke my mind, I was beginning to wonder, even those that disagree?
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Demainman1: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
No be the same Obama the "Ant-Christ"?
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
frosbel:

SMH.

[size=30pt]Hypocrisy[/size]

Quit hating bro...ask Nora why she brought up figures...u see how biased u can get? Meanwhile, how's the anti tithe tract coming up? That ur thread is gradually swimming into Nairaland's septic tank grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Demainman1: No be the same Obama the "Ant-Christ"?

Point is, the president of earth's most powerful nation acknowledged the strides of yookos... one day, the Pope would too wink

Quote me someday
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Weah96: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gombs:

Point is, the president of earth's most powerful nation acknowledged the strides of yookos... one day, the Pope would too wink

Quote me someday

I'm pretty sure that Obama is an atheist. His father abandoned Islam and became an atheist after two semesters at Harvard. His political platform is as secular as it gets. And atheists campaigning for POTUS must pretend to be Christians otherwise the effort is rendered futile.
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Weah96:

I'm pretty sure that Obama is an atheist. His father abandoned Islam and became an atheist after two semesters at Harvard. His political platform is as secular as it gets. And atheists campaigning for POTUS must pretend to be Christians otherwise the effort is rendered futile.

What has his religious orientation got to do with this thread or him being the leader of world's most powerful nation? undecided
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gombs:

[size=30pt]Hypocrisy[/size]

Quit hating bro...ask Nora why she brought up figures...u see how biased u can get? Meanwhile, how's the anti tithe tract coming up? That ur thread is gradually swimming into Nairaland's septic tank grin

Hating ke, why would I hate you or your cohorts , lol.

I am just pointing out the obvious that your church is trying to please the world more than it is trying to please Jesus. It is more about being like the world in trend and conduct than living the life of a disciple for Jesus.

The tract thing will surprise you, if you knew the kind person I was who never gives up until a goal has been accomplished, you will be cautious with your words so that they don't come back to bite you. grin
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Weah96:

They don't care where they get their endorsement from, if Hitler were alive today they will also accept his endorsement. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Weah96: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gombs:

What has his religious orientation got to do with this thread or him being the leader of world's most powerful nation? undecided

What is Yookos? Is it related to religion?

3 Likes

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by flourishG(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
What da heck is da meaning n purpose of this senseless thread? To take credit n glory for ya self?

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Olusanya333(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jesus is Coming Soon
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Orikinla(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
I have promoted Yookos professionally and I am happy that it is Africa's social network site. But Christ Embassy must prove that it is a true Christian church beyond the media hype. Because, I have seen strange cases of neglected members of the church.

The church that is happy to collect offerings and tithes should also be happy to help and support their members in need as Jesus Christ clearly preached and practiced and written in Matthew 7 and 25. But is it not strange that Christ Embassy could not provide temporary accommodation for a member who eventually found a kind Muslim elder to accommodate her in Lagos. And another member who is ill complains that none of the members of the church is coming to help him even though they know that he has just started work and is yet to be paid.

When a member of Christ Embassy cannot find any fellow member of the church to accommodate whilst she was on holidays in Lagos and only an elderly Muslim man allowed her to stay with his family, then something is definitely wrong with the church.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by nora544: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Orikinla: I have promoted Yookos professionally and I am happy that it is Africa's social network site. But Christ Embassy must prove that it is a true Christian church beyond the media hype. Because, I have seen strange cases of neglected members of the church.

The church that is happy to collect offerings and tithes should also be happy to help and support their members in need as Jesus Christ clearly preached and practiced and written in Matthew 7 and 25. But is it not strange that Christ Embassy could not provide temporary accommodation for a member who eventually found a kind Muslim elder to accommodate her in Lagos. And another member who is ill complains that none of the members of the church is coming to help him even though they know that he has just started work and is yet to be paid.

When a member of Christ Embassy cannot find any fellow member of the church to accommodate whilst she was on holidays in Lagos and only an elderly Muslim man allowed her to stay with his family, then something is definitely wrong with the church.

I know since a long time that this new churches are fake churches and that this pasors only want that their business is growing that is all.

I hear it from all other churches also if it is the pastor with his 4 jets or daddy go all are the same no one is better.

all are 419 and take money out from their brainwashed followers to enrich themself.

what is with the pentecost pastor who told his followers that he can heal ebola! because an other pentecost pastor heal ebola many years before, sorry all this pentecost pastors are a disgrace for a real christian!
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Orikinla: I have promoted Yookos professionally and I am happy that it is Africa's social network site. But Christ Embassy must prove that it is a true Christian church beyond the media hype. Because, I have seen strange cases of neglected members of the church.

nora544:

I know since a long time that this new churches are fake churches and that this pasors only want that their business is growing that is all.

I hear it from all other churches also if it is the pastor with his 4 jets or daddy go all are the same no one is better.

all are 419 and take money out from their brainwashed followers to enrich themself.

what is with the pentecost pastor who told his followers that he can heal ebola! because an other pentecost pastor heal ebola many years before, sorry all this pentecost pastors are a disgrace for a real christian!

[img]http://media./media/ftXvsSyRzKXXG/giphy.gif[/img]

cool story! grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Tgirl4real(f): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
lol.

I can't believe people are still this deceived in 2014.

Gombs:
i remember a thread of 2011 where i prophesied about the growth of yookos and how CE would have mobile apps, mobile phones, stadia, arenas, on the go audio and video feeds on different device... today, it is a reality, as BLW has a little over 60 mobile apps across different OS platforms. The church is marching on! The church has got to carve a huge niche in the internet media world, for darker days are ahead.
https://www.nairaland.com/577773/christ-embassys-new-social-website/2#7855791
*spreads mat and waits for them

This comment is particularly hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin

Prophesy my foot!!!
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Gombs(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tgirl4real: lol.

I can't believe people are still this deceived in 2014.

This comment is particularly hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin

Prophesy my foot!!!

Abeg park well! grin

Bad bellerism won't make you beautiful o

1 Like

Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Elijah78: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Birds of a feather flocked together. Obama vs Pastor Chris.
Re: Obama Acknowledges Christ Embassy Yookos by Joagbaje(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2015
Leadership bird you mean

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let There Be Light / OMG! See This 7 Headed Snake / ***beware Church, Wolves In Sheep Clothing ***(pix Inclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.