Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Are You This Kind Of Muslim? Then You Have A Message. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are You This Kind Of Muslim? Then You Have A Message. (866 Views)

Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You This Kind Of Muslim? Then You Have A Message. by jammani(m): 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yes! I understand so many things, how fasting wasn't easy, you had to pause gyrating, flexing and other mundane lifestyles. You had to forcefully succumb to Allah's orders, you broke the record you set for yourself by continuosly praying five times daily in a month; something that has never happened to you this year. Ramadan regime was so "bad" to have imposed a curfew in your stomach. At first it looked like a mirage, only to be seen as reality when Almighty Allah started banning the importation of alcohol in your digestive system, infact you need to adjust to swallowing only your saliva when drinking ordinary water leads to another 60 days of continuous abstinence. To you, what a punishment. I understand you, I salute your patience, the ordinary you doesn't accede to divine orders so cheaply. The same salat you have been turning your deaf cochlea to before ramadan is still the same prayer you looked forward to before its timely arrival. To your soul which is in the process of jump-starting; ramadan is simply an act of admonition and pursuance through the use of divine decree.. I choose not to cite any quranic sayings so as not to get you bored in the process of our discusion because I noticed you were so lucky to have a tafsir programme few steps away from where you enjoyed your films which you tried to confuse your conscience by maintaining "film no dey spoil fast joor" because of laziness and the fear of the teachings stoning you. You avoided women touching you including profane languages, they laughed profusely when you mentioned "haram" because they were suprised to see you holy. If not because of ramadan; you for don tear his face with slap. You have moulded your soul that way, hiring devil as the project manager. Having able to sit you down by this style of hortatory e-sermon, I wouldn't want to waste so much of your time before getting you reasoned like a salvated soul. Please open up your mind to the following;

1. Salat!!!. Your main problem, you can't just explain why you are not used to five times salat prayers. But alhamdulilah for ramadan who made salat an easy task for you, if during ramadan yu can help call people and say "brother its time for salat" you are already in the league of those Almighty Allah promises aljanat, ofcourse you don't need to be told if you discontinue the habit of getting closer to Allah through salat that you are going to hell. Please bros keep praying for your own good.

2. You are a heavy episodic drinker of alchohol, infact you can consume a whole brewery, ramadan came and you paused. During the process of cessation, nothing happened to you, infact you didn't die in approximately 30 days of no-liquor; my brother let's be factual, your death can never happen as a result of total abstinence from alcohol

3. Adultery/fornication! Subuhanallah!, ramadan came, perfomed a spiritual surgical operation on your infected organs of mind, thought, soul, heart and reasoning. When your usual bedmate came, please starts going I am fasting is what you vehemently maintained. No emotional distress, no injury, no loss of anything whatsoever, no death. Infact you witnessed a persistent increase in eeman. You have won the battle and the war, why would you want to allow a victor like you gets captured again. Free ziina, what it does is to make you a chief tenant in hell, Ramadan has helped you achieve it, you can as well continue from there.

4. None shall see the mercy side of Allah except the Muslim pious, you don't need to bother on your past life but pondering over it pensively would help. Now that you have seen yourself as a mummin(thanks to ramadan). you could feel the new you, a living witness of how teqwa is . Congratulations!! Just continue, life is short, who knows your "day" is near, if you change back to your customized settings and death knocks......... May Allah save us from what the victims shall experience on the day of resurrection.

5. Random good morals is what you cant boast of before the holy month, but now, you have discovered those who doesn't lie, steal, backbite, who are tolerable, cheerful-givers, brother's keeper and other numerous good deeds to mention but few are a product of 9months parturiency period like you.I know you got to realise that when your socio-religious practices witnessed a spiritual uplift, now ramadan has helped you, please continue helping yourself; it is an effortless task if you want to be sincere with yourself .

Fasting as opposed to mere starvation or self denial is basically an act of worship to Allah whose primary purposes include peity, obedience to Allah, self-refraint, self-purification, God-consciousness, compassion, the spirit of luv, generousity, care, concern, sharing, patience, unselfishness, love of humanity, an act of worship, thanksgiving, asking for forgiveness, spiritual training, self examination etcetera . "This kind of Muslim" having witnessed spiritual lift-up in mind, body and soul, we pray Almighty Allah in his infinite mercy continue to rectify and sustain him/her on the path of those whom you have bestowed favour on. We pray HE continues to make firm the foot of those that have already been on the right path till the day of accountability.

3 Likes

Re: Are You This Kind Of Muslim? Then You Have A Message. by maclatunji: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice effort.
Re: Are You This Kind Of Muslim? Then You Have A Message. by khattab02: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
ameeen! Allahumma ameen! jazakallahu khairan! Beautiful beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Are You This Kind Of Muslim? Then You Have A Message. by jammani(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
khattab02: ameeen! Allahumma ameen! jazakallahu khairan! Beautiful beautiful!

aamin . Waiyakhum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real, Magic, Or Trick? Minaret Lifted / Satan's Meeting: (please Read Even If You're Busy) / "Who Are The Shia"?-Must Watch Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.