Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria (1844 Views)

Universal Educational-private & Home Lessons / Private Home Teacher For Your Children / List Of Some Tested And Trusted Private Home Tutors/Teachers In Lagos(directory) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by prepclass: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
To all those concerned parents that are trying to get the best academic boost for there kids during this forthcoming holiday. Have you thought of applying your child for a private home lesson and teaching service.

We are by far the best private tutors in Nigeria and the only ones that can guarantee your kids 100% best. Our lesson teachers/tutors are undergrads and fresh graduates of reputable universities across Nigeria.

We believe that true learning — the kind that makes your child smarter and more motivated — calls for a personal approach. That’s why we use a proven, four-step approach called Prepclass Insight to truly engage your kid.

Step 1: Assess
Imagine unparalleled insight into your kid

Step 2: Plan
A personal plan tailored to your kid’s needs

Step 3: Teach
The best tutors using the best technology

Step 4: Apply
Maximizing results and motivating your child to thrive.

Please feel free to visit http://prepclass.com.ng/hometutor or call 08034466594 to meet the tutor that would transform your kids live

We offer personal home tutoring service in the following

JUNIOR SCHOOL

KG, NUR, YEAR1-11, BASIC1-9

SENIOR SCHOOL ( WAEC/NECO, IGCSE, Check Point, UTME(Jamb)

HOLIDAY COACHING 4 BOARDERS

POST UME EXAMS

SAT,TOEFL,GRE,GMAT, O & A LEVEL CAMBRIDGE

TERTIARY EDUCATION ( DIPLOMA , PRELIM EXAMS, UNDERGRADUATE COURSES)

ADULT EDUCATION

SPECIALIZED SERVICES ( COMPUTER TRAINING )

LANGUAGES (FRENCH,GERMAN,SPANISH, YORUBA, IGBO, HAUSA)

MUSIC INSTRUMENTS e.g PIANO, GUITAR, DRUMS

COMPUTER PROGRAMMING.
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by Yakeeboy: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2014
I recommend pathway tutors for those in Abuja these guys are to good not that am advertising for them but a good turn deserves another their contact is 08139018012

1 Like

Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Do you want to ace the SAT, ACT, GRE, and other subjects, ? I was educated and train in the USA. Over 10 years experience. Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp me on 0708 783 9910 Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
Pricing (monthly)
For 6 classes: N50,000 (discounted from N60,000)
For 12 classes: N80,000 (discounted from N120,000)
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Do you want to ace the GRE, GMAT, or Job Aptitude tests? Do you have children in the area that need private tutoring in Math or Science?
I am USA educated and trained private tutor.
Over 10 years experience.
Can work with students from secondary school to University level. Whatsapp or call 0708 783 9910. Or email fosibodu@gmail.com
My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me. Location: Lekki phase 1.

My name is Folarin and you will excel after working with me
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by iamclime(m): 5:14am On Mar 03, 2016
DO YOU NEED TO BE THE BEST IN YOUR ACADEMIC PURSUITS? DO YOU NEED A RESOURCE THAT CAN HELP YOU FACE BOTH LOCAL AND FOREIGN EXAMS WITH CONFIDENCE? ARE YOU A TUTOR/TEACHER LOOKING FOR AN E-LEARNING RESOURCE TO IMPROVE STUDENTS' PERFORMANCE? TRY LEARNERSCLOUD VIDEO TUTOR APP. IT WORKS COMPLETELY OFFLINE ON ANDROID DEVICES (SMARTPHONE AND TABLET) AND ON WINDOWS PC. DO NOT BE LEFT OUT, GET THE BEST TUTOR IN THE MARKET NOW! CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP 09050493173
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by Mideade: 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
In Need of Home tutor for primary and secondary students.... Anywhere in Lagos... Contact 07039625499
At affordable price.
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by TeeEdu: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
For private home tutor anywhere in lagos@affordable price contact 08087653825
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by castrol180(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2018
Golden Acme Home Tutors is here in Ibadan and its environs from primary one to six and JSS 1 to SSS 3 (Art, commercial and science)

Ibadan and its axis only

Motto: if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by castrol180(m): 6:07am On Jan 06, 2019
clementbiola:

Are u recruiting tutors?

What's your area of discipline?
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by clementbiola(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2019
castrol180:

What's your area of discipline?
I studied industrial chemistry. I can teach Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics for Senior secondary school classes And UTME classes.
Mathematics, Basic Sc. And Basic Tech for Junior secondary school classes.
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by castrol180(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2019
clementbiola:

I studied industrial chemistry. I can teach Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics for Senior secondary school classes And UTME classes.
Mathematics, Basic Sc. And Basic Tech for Junior secondary school classes.

Kindly send your email address, phone no and full address with qualification and institution attended to the number earlier given and you'll soon get acrossed to. Once again our no is

Thanks
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by Sadesemoye: 9:33pm On May 12, 2020
Help a brother I am available for home lesson tutor in Lagos environ most preferred berger Ikeja agege environ.. Ii specialized in science subjects for both Junior and secondary class subjects include basic science and technology mathematics physics chemistry biology agricultural science and agricultural science.thanks
Re: The Best Private Home Teacher/teaching Service In Nigeria by six33fourng: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2023
Are you looking for a private teacher, home tutor and home lesson teacher in lekki, ajah, victoria island, Ikeja Lagos State for any subject like mathematics, physics, chemistry and english language? Six 33 Four NG allows you to tap into our pool of thousands of tutors across all subjects, in all parts of Nigeria!

Secure qualified and vetted home tutors in Nigeria - https://six33four.ng/hometutor/

(1) (Reply)

Study Mbbs In Shenyang Medical College, China / Jamb Made Easy: Get The Jamb Answer Sent To Your Mobile Phone / Help On Materials For Project Topic On Construction Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.