Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? (622 Views)

Women What Action Will You Take on Your Husband In Such A Situation - photo / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Its so annoying when I see grown-ups beating up kids... Wht wud U do if U were the mum or dad of d kid?
Re: What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? by adioolayi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Oju kan lo'n bi'mo, igba oju ni wo....(you can't train your child alone).....there will surely be inputs from your family, friends, neighbours even your child's peer group. What I will not take is child abuse.....but constructive criticism,..Why not?
Re: What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? by ElFenomeno1: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Adorayble: Its so annoying when I see grown-ups beating up kids... Wht wud U do if U were the mum or dad of d kid?

I will slap you into another planet first for being a nuisance by littering this forum with all sorts of dumb threads!

Twerp grin

1 Like

Re: What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Leave me alone nah... Haba!
ElFenomeno1:

I will slap you into another planet first for being a nuisance by littering this forum with all sorts of dumb threads!

Twerp grin
Re: What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? by GboyegaD(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
I wouldn't tolerate it on any grounds whatsoever except for the teachers and truly, I hope I can raise my children such that they do not have any reasons to be beaten even by their teachers. If you think my child is messing up, the best you can do is to call him/her and try talk to him/her why his/her behavior isn't acceptable and you could do me the favor of bringing it to my attention as I would so much appreciate it. I went to school and I can count the number of times my teachers had to beat me. The only kind of beating I can't count is that of the wicked seniors back in the days and I do not blame them because I saw it as a general thing.
Re: What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? by SUV(f): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
HeeEy! They never born d person dt will beat my child! I don't care what my child did all u can do is to report to me. Even their teachers don't beat them.
Re: What Action Would You Take If Someone Else Who Is Way Older Beats Up Your Child? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
It's not only me and my husband who have the right to smack our children. I would tell this person off, even if she or he is a teacher.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! U.k-based Mom Kills 3 Year Old Son & Hides Him In Suitcase / Message / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Child(ren) At The Early Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.