Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week (1189 Views)

Blair House: Buhari's Official Accommodation During His Visit To The US (photo) / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Buhari’s Choice Fuels Anti-jonathan Sentiments In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by Sloan: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
It's time to start organizing a massive ANTI-JONATHAN, ANTI-PDP MASSIVE RALLY on his visit to the white house this coming week.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by wallex1983(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ɣ?
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by Dreal1247: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Does it stop him from winning his second term. Born-to-rule has lost the battle. If you like, set the whole north ablaze. No way again.

7 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
op I was expecting you to come up with a constructive criticism behind your anti Jonathan rally. until you convince me here in Atlanta- u can't ce me

3 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by Sloan: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
studio14: op I was expecting you to come up with a constructive criticism behind your anti Jonathan rally. until you convince me here in Atlanta- u can't ce me

Sit in Atlanta, the rest of your family is suffering in Naija! Yes, me too dey for this same country, and whether you are in Atl or I am in New York, doesn't change anything: your family is suffering while you are hiding away in the suburbs of Atlanta, na you sabi!

7 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by ogb5(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
op get a life.

You better protest against those who are killing just for the fun of it and leave GEJ alone. Only a fool prefers to have the gate keeper punish for a robbery while letting the robber to go free.

If you like protest in front of white house or in front of black house, it will not stop the rest of the world from seeing us as fools who will rather kill themselves over non-issues.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by oldenglish: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sloan: It's time to start organizing a massive ANTI-JONATHAN, ANTI-PDP MASSIVE RALLY on his visit to the white house this coming week.
you have to slow down ooh.
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by TechRev: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sloan: It's time to start organizing a massive ANTI-JONATHAN, ANTI-PDP MASSIVE RALLY on his visit to the white house this coming week.
While you are saying its time, I believe there is already a Pro GEJ rally set to happen. So be fast!
Funny thing is that the pros are more than the antis.
Wish you Goodluck and patience in your organizing.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by 1Book(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
....Sometimes we run out of patience and demand more than Goodluck....whether GEJ campaigns or not, He might just be the 1st incumbent to loss his seat...the statistics doesn't favour him!

3 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
@sloan slow down pls, your family (that's assuming you have one) needs you alive. The way you are going, you may not make 2015 to see Jonathan take oath of office again.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by oldenglish: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sloan:

I don't talk to slaves like you!
well am from ilorin, we are slaves to fulanis. No biggie.

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by EdCure: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Where is Officer Mbu when you need him
grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by oldenglish: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
1Book: ....Sometimes we run out of patience and demand more than Goodluck....whether GEJ campaigns or not, He might just be the 1st incumbent to loss his seat...the statistics doesn't favour him!
like it did not favour Obiano in Anambra and Fayose in Ekiti. This una statistics sef.

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by 1Book(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
oldenglish: like it did not favour Obiano in Anambra and Fayose in Ekiti. This una statistics sef.
Pls dont quote me again! am absolutely entitle to my opinion...which is based on facts....go and watch Aljazeera/CNN, u'll know what am talking about....to ur tent oh Israel!
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by oldenglish: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
1Book:
Pls dont quote me again! am absolutely entitle to my opinion...which is based on facts....go and watch Aljazeera/CNN, u'll know what am talking about....to ur tent oh Israel!
lol at aljezeera and cnn. Well feyemi and Ngige won with wide margin on every social media but we all know what happened at last. CNN is giving you the fact when nobody knows who is contesting with Jonathan.
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by tonytony208(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sloan:

I don't talk to slaves like you!

believe me bro, you will be on your own. You will be the only one carrying placards and singing "Solidarity for ever.....". And do i need to hint you that you will be doing the whole country a great disservice and be accruing more disgrace to yourself and all nigerians (both home and abroad) if you ever seek to disgrace your president publicly? Believe me, it will bring you immeasurable shame. You don't believe? Then kindly go ahead.
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by gratiaeo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

may amadioha use 40000 kilojoules of thunder to disembowel you!!!!!! you this animalistic osu, when will you and your fellow bantunoid go recover your abandoned properties and town from the ikwerres.
Eggheaders so your madness have reached 9010?
We really need lunatic section on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by anago9010(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo:
Eggheaders so your madness have reached 9010?
We really need lunatic section on nairaland

where your grandfather and father will be made moderators in the lunatic section, you waste of ovum from a kerosene background. if admin is to admit posters based on the strata of intelligence, I'm so sure the only section you will be posting is the imbe....cilic orphan section.

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by gratiaeo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

where your grandfather and father will be made moderators in the lunatic section, you waste of ovum from a kerosene background. if admin is to admit posters based on the strata of intelligence, I'm so sure the only section you will be posting is the imbe....cilic orphan section.
I asked a simple question, Oga eggheaders aka ugliest Nairalander, have your madness reached 9010?

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by anago9010(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
gratiaeo:
I asked a simple question, Oga eggheaders aka ugliest Nairalander, have your madness reached 9010?

your father is the ugliest organisms on the milky way. the excess fats and cholesterol in your cranium is already hampering the working of your mustard seed sized brain.
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by oldenglish: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010:

may amadioha use 40000 kilojoules of thunder to disembowel you!!!!!! you this animalistic osu, when will you and your fellow bantunoid go recover your abandoned properties and town from the ikwerres.
troll alert. Ignore mode activated.
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by anago9010(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
oldenglish: troll alert. Ignore mode activated.

mention Yoruba and get ready for my aggression.
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by 1Book(m): 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
oldenglish: lol at aljezeera and cnn. Well feyemi and Ngige won with wide margin on every social media but we all know what happened at last. CNN is giving you the fact when nobody knows who is contesting with Jonathan.
U seem to be very stubborn...well, am not a fan of Fayemi neither was i supporting Ngige. what am trying to say is for our benefit, as it has noting to do with ethno-religious sentiments..unlike yours.
GEJ's impunity, ineptitude, incompetences, incapabilities, inefficiencies and cluelessness in governance is very glaring to both the deaf and blind...in other words, he has done more harm than good to Nigeria(ns)...u might call it an hyperbole but its a fact with measurable statistics...I only referred to CNN/Aljazeera because the international communities and Nigerians at diaspora are very much aware...so why wouldn't you know?...or are you just being adamant to accept the bitter truth or a sentimentalist?

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by nagoma(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
tonytony208:

believe me bro, you will be on your own. You will be the only one carrying placards and singing "Solidarity for ever.....". And do i need to hint you that you will be doing the whole country a great disservice and be accruing more disgrace to yourself and all nigerians (both home and abroad) if you ever seek to disgrace your president publicly? Believe me, it will bring you immeasurable shame. You don't believe? Then kindly go ahead.

No one will disgrace Nigeria more than Jonathan. He made the country a laughing stock. I always tell them , I'm from Uganda. Much more respectful.
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by wisov(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] angryAfter reading all comments, i forget wat d thread is talking about

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by JEITO: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Just like other supporters of APC, this OP has absolutely nothing to offer. angry

1 Like

Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by Plus10(m): 12:00am On Aug 01, 2014
@0p go ahead and stage the protest if you think it would stop Gej from winning in 2015...mitcheeeeew!
Re: Massive Anti-jonathan Rally On His Visit To Us This Coming Week by Plus10(m): 12:09am On Aug 01, 2014
nagoma:

No one will disgrace Nigeria more than Jonathan. He made the country a laughing stock. I always tell them , I'm from Uganda. Much more respectful.
You can forever claim Uganda...who give a dam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Announces Burial Arrangement For Late Prof. Dora Akunyili / Ten Of The Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Evans Bipi Petitions IG, SSS Over Amechi's Attack On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.