Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

“omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja (2873 Views)

Principal Gets Death Threats For Releasing Buhari’s Results / BREAKING NEWS!!! Omisore Is Leading In Nine Local Government Areas / OMISORE Is The Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by EngrAbiola: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
Several days after masked singer Bisade Ologunde turns down an offer to perform for President Jonathan’s grand arrival in Osun State next week, the singer said they have started sending threatening messages to him.

Associate of the Obafemi Awolowo University garduate turned musician has cried out that their musical shrine, “Motherland” has received too many august visitors in the last one week from the Department of State Security Service (SSS) and Armed Mobile Policemen on the instructions from order from above, they have continuously lay siege for Lagbaja and after a futile attempt to get him, has resorted to harassment and molestation of staffers of his company.

Continue Here: http://musbizublog.com/?p=18089

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by lakpalakpa: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
#BringBackBolaIge

@Omisore...

grin

11 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by iamSi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Before nko ? ... I expected this long ... Bros ... U should've kept silent on matters ... #CantBeAnotherFela

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by supersonic(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Omisore's name and hands are stained with bloods of innocent citizens of Modakeke,Chief Bola Ige and now Lagbaja is next. Oluwa nibo ni oju re wa,a fe iranlowo re

9 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by flexing11(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
are u not a man send dead threat to him too

4 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by cbrass(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bro no fear anything....no one has ever seen you nw grin

7 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by nedu2000(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Omisore may not be directly involved,its probably from his over-enthusiastic supporters who felt insulted dat their god(omisore) has been humiliated

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by cbrass(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
nedu2000: Omisore may not be directly involved,its probably from his over-enthusiastic supporters who felt insulted dat their god(omisore) has been humiliated

What makes you think omisore can't?

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
supersonic: Omisore's name and hands are stained with bloods of innocent citizens of Modakeke,Chief Bola Ige and now Lagbaja is next. Oluwa nibo ni oju re wa,a fe iranlowo re
SO OMISORE KILLED YOUR BROTHER IN MODAK. BUT YOUR FATHER AREGBE THE PERFECT KILLER CAN'T GET WHAT HE EXPECTING FROM MODAK.

6 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Omisore-threatening and assasinating perceived enemies since 1980!

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
OMISORE ENITI E NBUKU TI OLORUN NBUUKUN. RIDE ON YOU IMAGE BRAKERS

3 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
berem: Omisore-threatening and assasinating perceived enemies since 1980!
PLS MENTION ONE SINCE 1980
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
berem: Omisore-threatening and assasinating perceived enemies since 1980!
ARE YOU THEIR, PLS MENTION ONE NAME AS AT 1980. ODE OSI, BEREM ABI GBERE.
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by stevecantrell: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Well Lagbaja, after that careless rant, are you surprised ? grin
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by dhsfbi(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Modakeke for omisore.

2 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by danot1030: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: SO OMISORE KILLED YOUR BROTHER IN MODAK. BUT YOUR FATHER AREGBE THE PERFECT KILLER CAN'T GET WHAT HE EXPECTING FROM MODAK.
I pray that u will be next target of omisore.

5 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by danot1030: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
I guess this Jonathan styles of intimidating and victimising an opposition, nothing different from Abacha.

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by cyril83(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
BABAKABIRU301: ARE YOU THEIR, PLS MENTION ONE NAME AS AT 1980. ODE OSI, BEREM ABI GBERE.

You are still not improve ? Your construction is bitter.

He murdered bola ige and thousand of lives in modakeke.

3 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by freshness2020: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
iamSi: Before nko ? ... I expected this long ... Bros ... U should've kept silent on matters ... #CantBeAnotherFela
Don't mind am... E wan form baba fela!
Even if na τ̲̅ђe man kill am, Lagbja shouldn't have mentioned names!
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
I always say, My family knows omisore ooo, I know am back in 90's we went to his osun home at GRA in Osogbo. Their house had some funky blue aquarium with plastic under water men, i was so fascinated. He gave me okin biscuit in the outside garden and carried me on his lap on one weird designed chair that had no leg and i got so afraid we'd fall grin
Fast forward few years he became governor of Osun with one Agbeja woman as deputy. Heared, he is a changed man now. He is now Omo irunmole, omo oro original. They have dined with the devil. He is now a feared oshelu in Osun but i dont know if this is lies by his many haters. It is better to be safe than sorry so Dear lagbaja make you do meetings with your legs and run comot their case.

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by JEITO: 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
(1) Who are the they that are after your life? And what proof do you have that they are allies of Omisore and not opportunists trying to give a dog a bad name just so they could hang it?

(2) Why not tell us what the security operatives have been coming to do in your house or didn't they speak to you?v or are you the SIEC chairman for Osun state?

I smell someone dancing to the popular tune of APC

Anyways, we still dey look for the Asiwaju that killed Funsho Williams o.

6 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by nedu2000(m): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
cbrass:

What makes you think omisore can't?
its obviously not beyond him but he's got his thugs & supports who'll act on his behalf even without being told
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by tafrica(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
supersonic: Omisore's name and hands are stained with bloods of innocent citizens of Modakeke,Chief Bola Ige and now Lagbaja is next. Oluwa nibo ni oju re wa,a fe iranlowo re

Was Omisore the cause of modakeke-Ife crisis?
Or u want to probably allege he donated towards the crisis for his hometown, ife? If you care to know, everybody is guilty of this as Modakeke occupants were all mandated to donated at one time or the other towards the crisis. If you are from Modakeke, I hope you still remember a certain popular man in modakeke, Dr. ****(anonymous) arrested along osogbo by police while coming from his trip to purchase bullets and armouries.
Dnt bother to ask me how I knw that much.
Omisore is a native of ife and he could donate to his town during d crisis as everyone else did, don't accuse him singly as if he caused and funded the whole crisis.

4 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by tafrica(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Apc and propaganda sha. Lagbaja even denied ever having contact with pdp. Yet another story of life hunting was posted by OP.
One of many reasons I hate apc, they are bitter.

http://www.naijahottestgist.com/2014/07/30/lagbaja-speaks-on-omisore-rallyno-one-contacted-me/

5 Likes

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by cbrass(m): 12:01am On Aug 01, 2014
nedu2000: its obviously not beyond him but he's got his thugs & supports who'll act on his behalf even without being told

And he will obviously enjoy it
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by Plus10(m): 1:33am On Aug 01, 2014
danot1030: I guess this Jonathan styles of intimidating and victimising an opposition, nothing different from Abacha.
You must be out of ur senses for mentioning Jonathan's name on this issue
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 01, 2014
when will you guys sink it into your skull that modakeke doesnt exist and that you will soon be flushed cos they borrowed you guys land out of pity..awon alaimore.

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by emiye(m): 4:28am On Aug 01, 2014
These are the new set of PDP thugs some people are clamoring for in the SW .

He is not a governor, he is acting like this , what will he do if he becomes a governor?
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by danot1030: 5:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Plus10:
You must be out of ur senses for mentioning Jonathan's name on this issue
y do u want to die untimely over someone who doesn't even know u exist? I pity ur parents.

1 Like

Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by fr3do(m): 7:22am On Aug 01, 2014
flexing11: are u not a man send dead threat to him too

Na there he die!
He will be committing a crime.
Re: “omisore Is After My Life, I’m Receiving Death Threats” – Lagbaja by Sijo01(f): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Is his lips red or pink embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike, Patience Jonathan Loot, Paralyze Nddc:agency Can’t Pay Salaries / Here Is A List Of Those Who Will Go Into Hiding After Buhari's Victory / FFK Was Very Right This Time..be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.