Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video (3063 Views)

Kayswitch Ft. Wizkid & Olamide – For Example (remix) / D’banj Calls Olamide For DKM Album + Studio Session [Pictures] / Your Most Touching Love Song Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by hayoakins(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
The ‘Awon goons mi’ crooner was picked up by the men in black on the request of an Isoko man who claimed that his daughter, Rukewe, was ‘touched anyhow’ by Olamide see image below.

The man was quoted saying, “me I know say Rukewe dey hustle for family and her school but wetin I no come understand na why this oruwe boy go dey touch my daughter anyhow when she dey baff for tv”.

Continuing the man said, “as the thing pain me and I never collect bride price untop her head na so I talk say make her brother Godswill carry police go pick am”.

Olamide was detained for an hour and then released by the police as the force spokesman Mr Frank Mba said the situation had been amicably resolved with the superstar agreeing to sponsor her vixen career by involving her in all his videos and paying all her outstanding tuition fees.

Source: http:///2014/07/man-arrests-olamide-touching-daughters-body-new-music-video/

Re: Man Arrests Olamide For Touching His Daughter’s Body In New Music Video by elMacho(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
That video make lotta sense, I just downloaded it now, "story for the Gods" the lady in question must have taken the dogon yaro and the monkey tail that olamide mentioned in d song, the man ought to have quaried his daughter for appearing in such way.

(1) (Reply)

Spanking New : Denyque - Supergirl ( Sweeeeeeet Music ) / Phyno's Man Of The Year Instrumentals / DOWNLOAD MUSIC MP3 : Richard Bassey - Thank You Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.