Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Does Tooth Paste Have Any Substance That Can Be Harmful To Mouth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Tooth Paste Have Any Substance That Can Be Harmful To Mouth? (822 Views)

Which Tooth Paste Is The Best In Teeth Whitening / Harmful Effects Of Taking Shisha / Don’t Ruin Your Liver With Harmful Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Tooth Paste Have Any Substance That Can Be Harmful To Mouth? by jacabi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
We've been using a particular tooth paste. But the one we bought last month seems to react some how. I had gum sore, I thought I wasn't washing my mouth very well. I put more effort, not knowing I was doing more harm. Not until my two sisters complain of thesame thing, I didn't stop using it. One of them suggests we opt for another brand. We stopped using that one. It was then clear that the tooth paste caused it. Since then, I've been using chewing stick because I dont want to send my teeth to early grave.

(1) (Reply)

'Do Not Send Ebola Cure To Africa' 'Yet'-President Obama / What Do You Weigh? / 10 Toxic Household Items You Need To Throw Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.