Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Konga.com Is A Legal Scam - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Konga.com Is A Legal Scam (6442 Views)

Tecno Phantom A+ Phone To Be Sold For 19,000 At Konga Fall Yakata Xmas Sale / Konga.com Lowest Price Guarantee On Electronics / Konga.com Launches Flagship Pick-up Centres Accross Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by lightoftruth: 12:38am On Aug 01, 2014
IMAGINE A NATION WHERE WE BLAME OUR LEADERS FOR EVERYTHING. WE KEEP ADVOCATING FOR TRANSPARENCY, BUT AS INDIVIDUALS WE FAIL TO BE TRANSPARENT. A SOCIETY WHERE SCAM AND CUTTING CORNERS IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY. YOU CALL IT KONGA.COM BUT I CALL IT LEGALISEDSCAMMERS.COM, IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR HIGH PRICE THE GOOD CONDITION OF YOUR ITEMS ARE NOT GUARANTY DURING DELIVERY.THE QUALITIES OF THEIR ITEMS ARE SO INFERIOR, AN ITEM SOLD AT #7000 IS #300 WORTH IN AN OPEN MARKET. MY IDEA OF ONLINE SHOPS TELL MORE OF ORIGINALITY AND GENUITY, KONGA TELL SCAM, BELOW IS THE ONLINE AND IN REALITY PICTURE OF Walem Global Captivating Bouquet Layered Front Babydoll | Pink SOLD AT #5,500. MY ADVICE, YOU BETTER DO YOUR SHOPPING WITH OPEN MARKET THAN KONGA.COM.

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by okonja(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2014
SO, what exactly are you insinuating?

2 Likes

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by eph12(m): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Where do i even start from? Hope you know not all items on konga are actually sold by konga. People have stores on konga and are allowed to sell their products on konga.com. I know this cos i have a store on konga. Please be guided.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by franzis(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Someone please tell me what the op is trying to say..

3 Likes

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by Yoney007(f): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2014
For the love of God, Konga is a market place where different traders display their wares....If you have a point to raise, do that without bastardizing Konga itself.

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by jokinexcel(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Konga is one of the best online store in west Africa, I have been buying stuff from them for more than three years. So I don't know what u are talking about. Abi u dey work for Jumia and jus want to bad bella konga.com. Which sells best products at best price.
Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by cupid4ig(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
Na wa oh op u are not even making any sense. U are just ranting without actually saying anything.
Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by initialize(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Konga allow merchants to advertise and sell their products on its website. They provide opportunity for genuine sellers like me to reach-out to a global audience....I'm located in Lagos bus I receive nationwide orders. I'm always happy whenever I receive an alert from Konga about a new order because to me they are a Seller's "Machine", they make things to be done easily. Buy Right! Buy Smart!! Buy Quality!!! http:///BangysMV
Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yoney007: For the love of God, Konga is a market place where different traders display their wares....If you have a point to raise, do that without bastardizing Konga itself.

I actually disagree with you here. The independent traders who sell THROUGH Konga do so based on the premise that Konga attracts a certain number of people daily on their website and hence, they can increase their sales channels and profits at the end of the day. The OP purchased the goods THROUGH Konga (a company operating legally in Nigeria), got her receipts for items purchased via the site BEARING Konga's name and logo. In fact, got the entire service delivery package - Payment notification, Email confirmation, delivery etc through Konga and no one else. That Konga decided to increase their stock without bearing the cost of the inventory on their books via "partner dealers" is not a consumer's business neither are the attendant risks associated with that model those of a consumer.
She is completely justified in complaining my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by cupid4ig(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

I actually disagree with you here. The independent traders who sell THROUGH Konga do so based on the premise that Konga attracts a certain number of people daily on their website and hence, they can increase their sales channels and profits at the end of the day. The OP purchased the goods THROUGH Konga (a company operating legally in Nigeria), got her receipts for items purchased via the site BEARING Konga's name and logo. In fact, got the entire service delivery package - Payment notification, Email confirmation, delivery etc through Konga and no one else. That Konga decided to increase their stock without bearing the cost of the inventory on their books via "partner dealers" is not a consumer's business neither are the attendant risks associated with that model those of a consumer.
She is completely justified in complaining my sister.
i don't think u understand what he is saying. for example go to konga.com and search for blackberry Q5 u will see that konga is selling #32,000. and then u will see other sellers in the same konga.com selling the same Q5 for 35k 37k and 38k respectively. the point is when u want to buy a product from konga look by the side of the item listed u will see sold by konga or sold by ...... the seller name. i just tire for some people.
Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by kkokoma: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Been using Konga for a long time, great site. OP when buying lingerie visit an actual store
Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by initialize(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
cupid4ig: i don't think u understand what he is saying. for example go to konga.com and search for blackberry Q5 u will see that konga is selling #32,000. and then u will see other sellers in the same konga.com selling the same Q5 for 35k 37k and 38k respectively. the point is when u want to buy a product from konga look by the side of the item listed u will see sold by konga or sold by ...... the seller name. i just tire for some people.

I do understand what he is saying

Not all sellers on konga.com sell at ridiculous price and I wouldn't blame those that have decided to hike their price above the actual value of the item.

Some buyers assume that those selling for lesser price sells inferior products and those whose price are expensive have Genuine product which isn't always true.

A buyer sees all the available stores selling a particular product and he choose to buy from the store with the most expensive stock based on his belief/assumption that store with the low price sells low quality.

Who's to question his decision? or Who's to be responsible for his action?

2 Likes

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
cupid4ig: i don't think u understand what he is saying. for example go to konga.com and search for blackberry Q5 u will see that konga is selling #32,000. and then u will see other sellers in the same konga.com selling the same Q5 for 35k 37k and 38k respectively. the point is when u want to buy a product from konga look by the side of the item listed u will see sold by konga or sold by ...... the seller name. i just tire for some people.

Ah, I see. I get it now

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by Giifted: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
I nor understand. D tin no size am ? Abi, e nor come fine when u wear am unlike d picture?
Pls enlighten us!

1 Like

Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by franzis(m): 10:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Shop for powerbanks to charge your mobile phones ipads tablets anywhere anytime,Blackberry z3 cases, iphone 5 5s 5g cases with screen protector, Samsung galaxy s5 cases with screen protector, electronic hair shaver trimmer,stainless steel blackhead pimple acne needle remover tool,magnetic therapy neck massager,fashion rhinestone pendant watches,wireless door/window security Alarm and more in Nigeria(nationwide delivery/pay on delivery via DHL) @ /bestprice
Re: Konga.com Is A Legal Scam by Kingsleyic(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2014
ShopSmart Nigeria Marketplace is one Marketplace that truly guarantees 100% Buyers safety. Vendors products are verified before posting and before shipping.
Your products are listed in your Store by your dedicated Store agent only, and trade for you even while you are sleep smiley Owning a Store on ShopSmart Nigeria Marketplace costs just N1500 but its costs effective. its time we Trade with peace of Mind.
You can as well trade on ShopSmart Nigeria Marketplace Classifieds free!
www.shopsmart.com.ng
www.shopsmart.com.ng/classifieds

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Laptops Available:get Your Laptop In Nigeria At A Very Low Price / SOLD...⏳⏰UK 50 Inches Samsung 4K UHD TV 2017❗️❗️❗️✔️...SOLD / Want To Buy From Aliexpress,jumia,konga And Co...come In Here For Free Update***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.