Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! (941 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by Ademat7(m): 2:34am On Aug 01, 2014
With due respect I will like to bring to the notice of Mr SEUN OSEWA that I wish we can have a new outlook of this site with beautiful outlook. please I will like you to respond to this post
Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by Seun(m): 4:00am On Aug 01, 2014
I need a sample of what you want. You can post it on this thread so others can comment.
Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by 3Dimension: 4:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Whatever you are doing considered the size o. Data is expensive this days.
Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by Ademat7(m): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Seun: I need a sample of what you want. You can post it on this thread so others can comment.
tnx for ur quick response,what happen is that yesterday I and my friends where discussing and I was telling them what nairaland have got offer ie its importance; they quite agree with me but one thing they pointed out is that when they open www.nairaland.com its not as attractive as blogs like linda,naijaloaded, and other who keep changing the design and background colour which make first time visitor to like them,and as a die hard fan of this platform I will always want u to know what people want from you. thanks
Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2014
nairaland's simple design is actually what makes it unique. its easy to use, easy to navigate and color friendly. try opening those sites you mentioned on mobiles and you will notice how long it takes to open, but nairaland opens at the snap of your finger; I THINK (DONT KNOW SHA) the heavy make-up design on their sites has something to do with that.

3 Likes

Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by fattbabakay(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Ademat7: With due respect I will like to bring to the notice of Mr SEUN OSEWA that I wish we can have a new outlook of this site with beautiful outlook. please I will like you to respond to this post
As it looks nw neva satisfy una?
Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by Ademat7(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2014
fattbabakay: As it looks nw neva satisfy una?
there is no satisfaction in online or tech biz because change is the constant issue with them; why dnt u use nokia 3310 but BB,andoid,tablet & co. U demand change frm d producer and they gv it.

1 Like

Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by McWhillion(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
I prefer the simple look of nairaland any day to the glossy look of those other social media forums that you've in mind.

1 Like

Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by OCTAVO: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
It is the simplicity and easy navigation on Nairaland that makes me prefer this forum above others any day, any time. Like someone rightly pointed out above, overloading a site with lots of graphics is really unnecessary. Not everyone can afford a decent data plan for browsing daily. I can't even remember the last time I visited Linda's Blog, and Bella's inclusive. Nairaland has really changed, it wasn't like this when I joined in 2008. A lot of features has been introduced, e.g 'Mention'... To me, these are more important than graphics.

1 Like

Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by Djicemob: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2014
Nairaland is the best because of it easy navigation and low data consumption.We the users can't ask for a better forum than what we already have and it advantages.Thanks.
Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by coolxpat(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
It's a good observation oga seun at least for the sake of guest visitors. I was introduced to nairaland since 2008 but didn't register until 2012. It appears too local at a first glance but the content is remarkable. In fact, I'm addicted to it nw and I wish I knew about it earlier than nw.

1 Like

Re: A Change Of Graphics Needed For Nairaland! by Ademat7(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
K,it is well with my dear NL

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Why You Can Rely On This Exceptional ROBOT For Binary Trading. / Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing / And So Sgtponzihater Bites The Dust In Cowardice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.