Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,713 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) (2698 Views)

Must Watch!!! Official Trailer Of Kunle Afolayan's New Film "The CEO" / Official Trailer Of The Black Gold ( Nigerian Movie ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by VillageBoi(m): 7:42am On Aug 01, 2014
'Frank Rajah's epic movie IYORE stars Rita Dominic, Joseph Benjamin, Okawa Shaznay, Paul Obazele, Yemi Blaq and Bukky Wright.'

I'd like to see this. What do you all think?

IYORE - Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ZPkIDv3NY

1 Like

Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by starcelebritybu(f): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Its looking like a good story. Trailer is really nice... grin grin
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by NoContract(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Nice trailer.

I'm glad the actors stuck to the script's dialogue

The coustume thingy is good too.

I'm just uneasy about the overuse of crane-to-level-angle shots. I noticed almost 5 on the trailer alone, I wonder how many go dey d movie.

Just saying from the production's POV.

Overall. Beautiful Nollywood movie
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by VillageBoi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
NoContract:
I'm just uneasy about the overuse of crane-to-level-angle shots. I noticed almost 5 on the trailer alone, I wonder how many go dey d movie.
Yes there were a lot of those. So when we move the camera is it motivated or done just because we can?

This still looks pretty solid.
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by prof800(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
The picture looks nice. smiley
there is much to expect.
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by VillageBoi(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2014
prof800: The picture looks nice. smiley
there is much to expect.
True... let's see if it delivers.
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by Briareos(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Why in English, tho? Why not in Bini? There is no way I can relate to any Nigeria epic movie done in English.
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by sholay2011(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Looks quite good. There's God hope.
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
I'm not captivated by the trailer. I don't think i'll be watching.

Btw, y'all call this epic? Chei! The word "epic" yaff suffered.
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
speedyboi: I'm not captivated by the trailer. I don't think i'll be watching.

Btw, y'all call this epic? Chei! The word "epic" yaff suffered.
not so much of an epic, Ijele qualifies more for that title.

Looks like an okay movie
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
safarigirl: not so much of an epic, Ijele qualifies more for that title.

Looks like an okay movie

which one be Ijele?
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
speedyboi:

which one be Ijele?
one of genevieve nnaji's earliest movies. Dunno what year it was shot sha, Sam Dede was in it
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
safarigirl: one of genevieve nnaji's earliest movies. Dunno what year it was shot sha, Sam Dede was in it

okay
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by sholay2011(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
speedyboi:
okay
Happy Sunday.
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
sholay2011:
Happy Sunday.
thank you sholay! How every?
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by Kanoro: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Where can I get this movie? I've been searching for movies and documentaries about precolonial Africa for years?
Re: IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) by VillageBoi(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2015
Kanoro:
Where can I get this movie? I've been searching for movies and documentaries about precolonial Africa for years?
It's on Iroko if you're still looking for it. Saw it a few days ago... it was going ok then just went totally off point at the end.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike About Nigerian Movies / Family Guy New Episodes / The Biggest Looser Nigeria- ( Tv Reality Show)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.