Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence Of His Existence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence Of His Existence (668 Views)

Jesus Real Name And Language Leads Straight To Islam / The Scientific Facts: The Biblical Evidence / Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence Of His Existence by BraveGuy: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2014
To the sceptics of the existence of Jesus of Nazareth, eat your heart out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
Re: Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence Of His Existence by ammyluv2002(f): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't get it! Why are we like this? Why would someone go out of his way to create false stories? If Jesus isn't real to whosoever that created that vid, the person should leave us that believe in His existence alone! Believing in His existence is a personal thing, you don't need to create fake stories to prove a point!

@OP, pls help me pass this message to whosoever that made up that story; he shouldn't bother himself with those who believe in Jesus Christ rather he should be more concerned about his own life ok

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence Of His Existence by BraveGuy: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2014
ammyluv2002: I don't get it! Why are we like this? Why would someone go out of his way to create false stories? If Jesus isn't real to whosoever that created that vid, the person should leave us that believe in His existence alone! Believing in His existence is a personal thing, you don't need to create fake stories to prove a point!

@OP, pls help me pass this message to whosoever that made up that story; he shouldn't bother himself with those who believe in Jesus Christ rather he should be more concerned about his own life ok

#1. To prove the foolishness of .... "Jesus Never Existed" - Is the new argument of Atheists on Nairaland.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

#2. It should help those with shaky faith, who can easily be swayed by the foolish arguments of atheists or agnoticists.
Re: Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence Of His Existence by oghalesluv(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
ammyluv2002: I don't get it! Why are we like this? Why would someone go out of his way to create false stories? If Jesus isn't real to whosoever that created that vid, the person should leave us that believe in His existence alone! Believing in His existence is a personal thing, you don't need to create fake stories to prove a point!

bless you for this your talk

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Real? - Non-biblical Evidence Of His Existence by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
oghalesluv: bless you for this your talk
bless you too

(1) (Reply)

Endtime: Archbishop Doubts The Existence Of God / Overthrowing Babylon In Nigeria / The Whole Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.