Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus (1158 Views)

Checkout The New Cure For This Heat Period (picx 18+) / See What Happens When One Is Infected With The Ebola Virus / What You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by tomiobj(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew!
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by obanqua(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2014
Hmm!
Is this a joke to you?
What facts do you have to support this?
Guy!....
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by Leopantro: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
i believe you as much as i believe vitamin C cures the common Cold
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by Noah13: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
obanqua: Hmm!
Is this a joke to you?
What facts do you have to support this?
Guy!....
Dude, at this point you don't have a choice oh! Even if dem say na goat shit dey prevent ebola, you either take it or join your ancestors. As of now, the virus keeps on spreading even with preventive methods the health pros are taking. With this one can't tell who has been infected until there are symptoms.
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by obanqua(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by farano(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Bitter kola business i'm gonna start soon Lolz
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
farano: Bitter kola business i'm gonna start soon Lolz
Your customers tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by OmiAdu(f): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2014
tomiobj: Bitter-Kola has been internationally verified to cure Ebola. Anyone who suspects they are in danger of catching it is advised to consume it. It is like food and there is no overdose. Simply peel and chew!

Don't be fooled. Prevention is still the best approach. This Pictorial Guide on How NOT To Catch Ebola will help you an your family - http://femmelounge.ng/how-not-to-catch-ebola-a-pictorial-guide/

1 Like

Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by farano(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2014
kunletiwoo: Your customers tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Doctors nko? grin
Re: A New Cure Has Been Found For The Deadly Ebola Virus by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: Doctors nko? grin
Think of people who have no money to see a Doctor, won't they come to you directly? #EbolaInfectedPeople grin

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Your Nairaland *CRUSH* (guys And Babes) / What Will You Do If This Is Given To You On Your Wedding / Show Us Your Position..i Challenge You.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.