Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. (1995 Views)

2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures / 2014 Mercedes S-class Revealed! / Some Really Usefull Tips About Shipping A Car/truck To Africa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
When it comes to technology, the Mercedes S-Class sedan has always been ahead of others. These luxury cars were first introduced in 1972 and have only grown in popularity in the last forty years. The newest S-Class sedan by Mercedes-Benz is better than ever and has a number of new features that will blow you away.

Airmatic Active Suspension
Magic Body Control
4MATIC All-Wheel Drive
COMAND Controller

http://v8.autorgy.com/index.php/blog-categories/car-news/94-the-new-mercedes-s-class

I don't know what you think but I think Mercedes is one of the best Auto Makers...

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by alabiyemmy(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Those are not really new features in Merc cars.

1 Like

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
alabiyemmy: Those are not really new features in Merc cars.

Yes..they are not new but they old ones just made better...
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Bizibi(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
i dont like sedan but any time I see a Mercedes sedan....beauty alone is breath taking,germans are really good with cars
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bizibi: i dont like sedan but any time I see a Mercedes sedan....beauty alone is breath taking,germans are really good with cars

I cannot agree more..Germans are good automakers...and there is that thing about the benz that turns most people on...
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Bizibi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
dvplaza:

I cannot agree more..Germans are good automakers...and there is that thing about the benz that turns most people on...
what turns me on when I see a Benz product is the interior, ever since I started driving the ml series.....i decided to stick to Benz only
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bizibi: what turns me on when I see a Benz product is the interior, ever since I started driving the ml series.....i decided to stick to Benz only

Some of their best interiors... smiley

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by oba009(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
sorry for my ignorance. where is the gear for this sedan?

1 Like

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by lonelydora: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
oba009: sorry for my ignorance. where is the gear for this sedan?

You took it out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
lonelydora:

You took it out of my mouth
the gear stalk (no more stick again) is behind the steering wheel near the keyless go reader. See the picture

2 Likes

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Lexusgs430: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2014
oba009: sorry for my ignorance. where is the gear for this sedan?

Technology taking a step in the past, but refining and automating it. Remember the old Peugeot 404 with arm gearing!!!!
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Technology taking a step in the past, but refining and automating it. Remember the old Peugeot 404 with arm gearing!!!!

I believe technology is evolving, yet embracing the past. Av often seen manufacterers take features that were there in the past and brought them back in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Useful Advice On Buying & Paying Required Duty For A Car In Cotonou By Oneself / Please Help!a Vio Officer Is About To Scam Me / Which Is A Better Option: 2003 Matrix Vs 2004 Corolla Vs 2004 Camry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.