Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State (1810 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Baby With 2 Heads Survives Risky Surgery In Afghanistan (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State by unuane1(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2014
A middle aged woman has given birth to a
baby with four legs in Aboridendeme-Ama
community in Okrika Local Government
area of Rivers State. Unfortunately the baby
died shortly after its delivery.
A doctor at the hospital told news-men it
was a deformed baby, noting that the
deformity may have been caused by
congenital anomaly. She said:
“the woman came with a full term
pregnancy but on the time of her
delivery, even her scan had shown a
normal baby, but when she delivered,
we saw this extra part of the baby.
“The baby had 3 legs, four arms and 3
ears; even the baby’s stomach was
open that one could see the intestines.
A picture of the baby when you continue
“It was so obscure that we don’t know
whether she was trying to abort the
child.”
Meanwhile, some residents of
Aparandeleama community said they were
still in shock, adding that they had never
seen such a thing before.
According to one of them:
“I saw things for myself, the child was
dead, a male child.” Another woman
said, “It was a shocking sight. I was
cold. This has never happened in
Okrika. I Just call it end time oo!

http://www.kanyiokeke.com/2014/07/photo-woman-gives-birth-to-baby-with-3.html?m=1

Re: PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State by Omexonomy: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2014
Maybe she is a distant folks of the indians
Re: PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State by Danhumprey: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
What the hell is this?
Re: PHOTO: Woman Gives Birth To baby With 3 Legs, 4 Arms And 3 ears In Rivers State by EgJOSEPH247(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08
What kind of stupid post is this?

Mind what you post here.

Neither can your info be seen, no evidence at all.

That's why it's called a rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help / Help: Constipation Is Killing Me / There Is No Coronavirus (covid-19) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.