Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) (6004 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Her Boobs With Stretch-Marks, Fans Blast Her (photos) / Tiwa Savage Gives Birth To A Boy (Photo) / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by barryzkween(f): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday, Thursday July 31st in Houston, texas.

This is uche's first child with former hubby, Apo arthur.she named him Chinagorom. - See more at: http://kweenyetty..com/2014/08/actress-uche-ogbodo-gives-birth-to.html#sthash.MtaP1f53.dpuf

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by kevinhacker(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
wow
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Airforce1(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
She dump her husband after he got her pregnant right?

Like pregnancy was the only thing she needed from that man.

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Krasid(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Congrats to her.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by mizBerry1(f): 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Congrats dearie
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by hatux: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Congratulations Aunty!
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Janeify(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Airforce1: She dump her husband after he got her pregnant right?

Like pregnancy was the only thing she needed from that man.
thats the problem with people.always concluding and poke nosing
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Janeify: thats the problem with people.always concluding and poke nosing

I dont have your time
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Ladybluecash(f): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mamababy congrat ooo
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by purpple: 4:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Congratssssss
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Janeify(f): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2014
Airforce1:

I dont have your time
same here wink
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2014
Janeify: same here wink

Who u winking at?

Abi na one of the many symptom of "Ebola" too? undecided
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Janeify(f): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2014
Airforce1:

Who u winking at?

Abi na one of the many symptom of "Ebola" too? undecided
na you bring ebola come naija nah.na 4 ur body ebola start and nah 4 ur body e end,so u suppose know..anuofia
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Janeify: na you bring ebola come naija nah.na 4 ur body ebola start and nah 4 ur body e end,so u suppose know..anuofia

Constant "nagging" is also one of the many signs of ebola

Na only you wakka come o
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Janeify(f): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Airforce1:

Constant "nagging" is also one of the many signs of ebola

Na only you wakka come o
....get out
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Janeify: na you bring ebola come naija nah.na 4 ur body ebola start and nah 4 ur body e end,so u suppose know..anuofia
hey lady he was jst joking y taking it personal grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by JEITO: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Dem no dey fight for wia person born o! If una wan know the symptoms of ebola, Liberia no far. I fit pay una camel fare.
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
Kiaaa see life of woman ooooo after man give u belle finish u knw marry him again after den go start acting won foolish film well IgBOS girls shaa nazo
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Janeify(f): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
iheanyi40: hey lady he was jst joking y taking it personal grin grin grin
lol...sorry sweetie,na that bola abi na abiola i no like

1 Like

Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Janeify: lol...sorry sweetie,na that bola abi na abiola i no like
janeifyyyy hmmmmm natrue she talk toooo
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
no p then
Btw u've gat cute pics kiss
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Janeify(f): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
iheanyi40: no p then
Btw u've gat cute pics kiss
tnx
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by iheanyi40(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Janeify: tnx
uwlc
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2014

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just dey look you undecided
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
it's a baby girl she confirmed it on twitter see Here
Re: Actress Uche Ogbodo Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy(photo) by Janeify(f): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just dey look you undecided
ok grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Cote’d’ivoire’s “lady Nice Eudoxie Yao” Whose Booty Is Breaking Instagram / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Her Bikini Body In New Sexy Photos / Nengi - Laycon You Look Like One Of Those That Take A Long Time To Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.