Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist (1578 Views)

Photos Of Suspected Thieves Who Were Paraded With Stolen Vehicles In Ondo / Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist by jericco1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
On Friday July 25th, the Nigerian military released a statement saying they’d arrested a man dressed as a woman who is suspected to be connected with theWednesday23rd bomb blast targeted at former Head of state, General Buhari. (readhere)
Well, the suspect’s mother Zubeida Yusuf, who lives in Mando, Kaduna has spoken and she says her son, Mansir Yusuf, is no terrorist. She said the military mistook her son for a terrorist because he was found wearing female clothes;

“My son is not a terrorist. What is wrong with him is an evil spiritual attack which is making him to prefer women’s clothing and to act as one who is mentally retarded. Everyone in Mando knows that he only has a spiritual condition that is making him to act strangely.

“He often dresses normal from home, but whenever he gets to an uncompleted building, he would go in and change to the female clothes. He usually carries his bag. He has been taken to the Village Head several times and has been flogged in the hope to cast away the spirits, but the spirits have remained and have continued to torment him,” Zubeida told Daily Trust. Continue…
According to her, they were at home on Wednesday when they heard of the bomb blast in Kawo and people were running there.

“My son said he was going there too and I told him to stay at home. But he sneaked out, and as usual he carried his bag with woman clothes and mobile phones.”

She said she later heard that her son had been killed and later that he was arrested by the military.
Zubeida challeged the government and everyone to come to Aminu Kano Street in Mando and ask of Mansir Yusuf, saying “they all know him and know his spiritual challenges for years.”

An elderly man in Mando said the suspect was actually under spiritual attack.

“We have even suggested several treatment options to the family which I am sure they have commenced. But his case is purely a spiritual attack,” he said.

The suspect’s elder brother Ibrahim Yusuf said
“the spirits making my brother to misbehave strangely have hindered him from doing any work to earn a living except the desire for wearing female clothes.”

A resident of Kawo, Sirajo Suleiman said Yusuf was not found with any explosives apart from some mobile phones and clothes.

Hassan Mai Shayi who stays in Kawo and knew the suspect said,
“I heard that the mastermind of the blast has been caught but before I could go and see him another person told me that the suspect is a mentally retarded boy from Mando and that nothing was found on him.”

http://www.informationng.com/2014/08/mum-of-suspected-bomber-who-disguised-as-a-woman-says-hes-not-a-terrorist.html ...

Re: Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist by Generalkorex(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Their is God
Re: Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist by propzncribz: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Disturbing news from a disturbed mother about a disturbing child who was wrongly arrested by disturbing forces because of a disturbing situation in a disturbed country.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist by Idiataqueen(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
propzncribz: Disturbing news from a disturbed mother about a disturbing child who was wrongly arrested by disturbing forces because of a disturbing situation in a disturbed country.

God bless Nigeria.
hahaha c analysis o
Re: Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist by suyu: 3:50am On Aug 02, 2014
chai
Re: Mum Of Suspected Bomber Who Disguised As A Woman Says He’s Not A Terrorist by delishpot: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Any story to get her son out jail. Why is it I don't trust this story?

Any which way Sha, I hope the police will not kill him o. Who knows he may be sick in the head like his mom said.
I hope he gets the help he needs if he is innocent of the charge.
Naija police, make una no torture am to death o. In the hope of giving you guys information.

(1) (Reply)

Evil Woman - Woman Allegedly Beheads Her 2yr Old Son In Kano - Very Graphic / Mysterious Occurrence In Agbarho / SHOCKING!!! Man Caught With An Echolac Bag Containing 2-year-old Dead Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.