Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria (1152 Views)

Power Problem: See Hilarious Photos Depicting The Hardship In Nigeria / Cartoon Depicting Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Hillarious Cartoon Depicting Mass Decamping To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by AkinEgba: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Grab it, eat to your fill, and destroy the remnant so no one else in the future finds it to eat too.

You do not sustain a village that way, let alone a country of 170 million people.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by chison89: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Lolz.......@OP u harsh o
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by antartica(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
What right do you have to post the picture of this unfortunate child here?
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by feedthenation(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
Very correct depicting of our political class in nigeria.
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by AkinEgba: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
feedthenation: Very correct depicting of our political class in nigeria.

Not just the political class; even ordinary Nigerians do it. How about your pastors and Imams?
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by antartica(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

Not just the political class; even ordinary Nigerians do it. How about your pastors and Imams?

What is it about that child's picture?It is photoshopped?Or just a normal scenerio for a regular family in nigeria?A child sitting in a food bowl that he is eating wearing a probably soiled nappy.How absurd can that be?

I can understand it relating to nigerian adults foolish of greedily robbing themselves of what belongs to them,but it is equally a case of child neglect and endangerment.
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by desgiezd(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
This child don suffer! And what manner of food is this?
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by AkinEgba: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
antartica:

What is it about that child's picture?It is photoshopped?Or just a normal scenerio for a regular family in nigeria?A child sitting in a food bowl that he is eating wearing a probably soiled nappy.How absurd can that be?

I can understand it relating to nigerian adults foolish of greedily robbing themselves of what belongs to them,but it is equally a case of child neglect and endangerment.

There is no evidence that the picture is from Nigeria. So hold your peace and relate the picture just with the topic at hand, if you can. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by antartica(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

There is no evidence that the picture is from Nigeria. So hold your peace and relate the picture just with the topic at hand, if you can. Thank you.

You could be be sued for that.You don't expose children on adults forums like that.I know children don't mean anything in nigeria,but this an international forum where sensible people visits sometimes.
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by AkinEgba: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
antartica:

You could be be sued for that.You don't expose children on adults forums like that.I know children don't mean anything in nigeria,but this an international forum where sensible people visits sometimes.

Oya go ahead and sue. You be proper suegbe? Do you even know who owns the picture?

1 Like

Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by antartica(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba:
Oya go ahead and sue. You be proper suegbe? Do you even know who owns the picture?

So are you saying he is your child?I wouldn't be surprise if that is your offspring.

When you are here,you are like a gold fish in a bowl,you can't hide.You mnay think you can hide like an otstrich,but when you are wanted badly,you will be found like an otstrich hiding in a savanna.
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by portix: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2014

Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by AkinEgba: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
antartica:

So are you saying he is your child?I wouldn't be surprise if that is your offspring.

When you are here,you are like a gold fish in a bowl,you can't hide.You mnay think you can hide like an otstrich,but when you are wanted badly,you will be found like an otstrich hiding in a savanna.

You really need to stop derailing this thread. You are pissing me off now. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by antartica(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
WTFCAY? Nest time think twice before posting absurd infants pictures on the internet.You have to be a little cultured,the real world doesn't run like you are made to believe.

Nothing can be compared to nigerian thieving populace,not even arabs and oyinbo slave drivers,they are out of this world.They self-destructive and clueless baboons.
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by bolaino(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

You really need to stop derailing this thread. You are pissing me off now. Thank you.
beautiful thread my Good mann, pay no attention to the hypocrite.
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by orisameji: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba:

Lets talk about the Pastors. no need to try to be politically correct by lumping the two religions. Everyone know is Pastors that is mostly corrupt. How many Imam you know that drive Lamborghini or private plane through church member donations?
Re: Picture Depicting Nigerians' (leaders and followers alike) attitude to Nigeria by AkinEgba: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
orisameji:

Lets talk about the Pastors. no need to try to be politically correct by lumping the two religions. Everyone know is Pastors that is mostly corrupt. How many Imam you know that drive Lamborghini or private plane through church member donations?

But Imams and alfas use people for rituals grin grin grin grin.

But seriously, I do not want to believe you are suggesting that imams and alfas ride donkeys or keke napeps. If they do in fact also ride flashy cars like their Christian colleagues from whence cometh the money used in buying those?

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency / 7 Reasons Why An APC Federal Government Will Fail. / Doyin Okupe's Contract Scam still Unsolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.