Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

“president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo (941 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by otijah(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo is not happy that President Jonthan said Nigeria would have boiled if Gen. Buhari had been killed in the Kaduna bomb blast.

Former militant warlord and leader of the Niger-Delta Peoples Volunteers Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, has come down hard on his town’s man, President Goodluck Jonathan, calling him a big coward over statements credited to the President where he allegedly said that Nigeria would have boiled if former Head of State, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari had been killed in the purported assassination attempt on his life in Kaduna State last week.

Asari said he is not happy that Jonathan should say such a thing when there are many Nigerians who are killed by the day by the dreaded Islamic insurgent group, Boko Haram, wondering why Nigeria would be at war just because Buhari is involved.

Describing the President’s comment as unnecessary, Asari who has always supported the President’s rule and has even vowed to wage a war if Jonathan fails to be re-elected next year, stated that placing the life of one Nigerian above the over 15,000 persons who have died through Boko Haram bomb attacks is very wrong and cowardly.

Hear the angry Asari Dokubo:

"I do not work for Jonathan. What the President said was wrong. The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast and the 0ver 15,000 souls that have been wasted by Boko Haram.

It is unfortunate that the President made such a statement. I wonder why the President will be promoting one person above other Nigerians.

That statement from the President was very unfortunate. It is an act of cowardice for him to have said that. I still insist that he should not have made such a statement"

Do you think Asari Dokubo is right?

Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by shizzle11(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yes Asari was right, Jonathan should not have made that comment, More important people have died and Nigeria did not boil, so i don't see how the death of one power drunk, serial presidential aspirant, and religious extremist will set Nigeria on fire.

2 Likes

Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by destino24(m): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
you do realise this post is going no where without a source, right?

1 Like

Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by KOBOJO: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
destino24: you do realise this post is going no where without a source, right?

source or without source..,
GEJ made that statement and am equally mad at him.

And i still say that Buhari can die hundred times and still nothing wud happen !!
Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
That statement from the President was very unfortunate. It is an act of cowardice for him to have said that. I still insist that he should not have made such a statement".

This is why I have been calling for Jonathan to distance himself from this lunatic and coward called Asari Dokubo. This man has caused lots of harm to the President with his greed and his unbridled tongue. If Jonathan can distance himself from people like Asari, Abati and other sycophants called Aides, I am sure he will be on the right track.

Jonathan is a Stateman that needs to be more Assertive and exert real leadership
Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
KOBOJO:
And i still say that Buhari can die hundred times and still nothing wud happen !!

Are you really saying this, as in do you know many political & Islamic fanatics worship this Guy? undecided
Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by otijah(m): 2:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
destino24: you do realise this post is going no where without a source, right?
i dont like source shaa, stew is preferable.
Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

Are you really saying this, as in do you know many political & Islamic fanatics worship this Guy? undecided
Some people don't know the consequences of what they wish for. Nigeria would have boiled had it been Buhari was murdered.
Re: “president Jonathan Is A Big Coward” – Asari Dokubo by KOBOJO: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

Yorubas once worshipped awolowo and abiola as demi-gods.
But these same men were killed like fowl and heaven did not fall.

So why wud hell let loose., if same fate meets Buhari..??

Or you think yorubas don't have islamic fanatics ??

(1) (Reply)

The North Should Brace Up For Revolution / Rhapsody Of Reality By Femi Fani Kayode / Message For Only Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.