Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! (10096 Views)

Abakaliki In Pictures / PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Abakaliki In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

I am currently on a fact-finding mission to Ebonyi State, criss-crossing states like Ogun, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Enugu via Ebonyi!

Trust me, I am already well loaded with pictures of "Fresh air'" to embarrass the "supporters of APC"

*Watch out this space on Monday*

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Iykopee(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Dear Nairalanders,

I am currently on a fact-finding mission to Ebonyi State, criss-crossing states like Ogun, Edo, Delta, Anambra, Enugu via Ebonyi!

Trust me, I am already well loaded with pictures of "Fresh air'" to embarrass the "supporters of APC"

*Watch out this space on Monday*

^^^ says the rancid thicko.

7 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ngene my sister,enjoy your trip and please snap as many pictures as you can.

Ije-oma!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by omenka(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
gringrin

Me Lady, please make sure to bring some Fresh kola on your way back!! The one wey still dey inside the pod oo! grin

Have a safe trip as we anxiously await Fresh pictures of Fresh transformation!! Godspeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: Ngene my sister,enjoy your trip and please snap as many pictures as you can.

Ije-oma!

the first time am seeing you sound reasonable this year.

7 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by smileandlove(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hope you will bring an unbiased
report. Left Abakiliki fews days ago. Don't know the exact routes, you are taking. Whatever, all routes are in Nigeria.
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
booooked
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm doing thing at Ebonyi state right now,Tell me where to meet you so that we can go round the town.

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Danhumprey: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: I'm doing thing at Ebonyi state right now,Tell me where to meet you so that we can go round the town.
This is not a blind date!tongue

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abakailki have the best road network in nigeria.
smileandlove: Hope you will bring an unbiased
report. Left Abakiliki fews days ago. Don't know the exact routes, you are taking. Whatever, all routes are in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: Ngene my sister,enjoy your trip and please snap as many pictures as you can.

Ije-oma!

Nwanyi Oma! Daalu! cheesy grin what I am seeing can only be explained in pictures! Watch out! Thank God I didn't fly!

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
omenka: gringrin

Me Lady, please make sure to bring some Fresh kola on your way back!! The one wey still dey inside the pod oo! grin

Have a safe trip as we anxiously await Fresh pictures of Fresh transformation!! Godspeed!

Omenka Nwanne, Chukwu gozie gi! I will surely bring enough Kola, but together with "Fresh Air" pictures cheesy

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: I'm doing thing at Ebonyi state right now,Tell me where to meet you so that we can go round the town.

The Security men won't allow you in, but if you want to try, come to Women Development Centre, Near Government House From 8pm this evening! But surely won't meet with you! I only see people I trust!

7 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Abakailki have the best road network in nigeria.

Better seen!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Energito11: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Where is your sense?
Danhumprey: This is not a blind date!tongue
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by portix: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
smiley

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Danhumprey: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Energito11: Where is your sense?
Calm down,mister man!
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Pls get me pictures of the Enugu-Abakiliki rd, surely you passed through it.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by xtianh(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Omenka Nwanne, Chukwu gozie gi! I will surely bring enough Kola, but together with "Fresh Air" pictures cheesy

you mean you are coming to WDC ds evening? I will be there too though for another program..
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
following.

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by UnknownT: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
MOD, don't forget to move this thread to d travel section when he/she starts uploading pictures
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The Security men won't allow you in, but if you want to try, come to Women Development Centre, Near Government House From 8pm this evening! But surely won't meet with you! I only see people I trust!
make sure no PDP e-rats comes to see you. They are not to be trusted. grin grin grin
Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

wat r u feelin like

4 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
#Team Fresh Air#

3 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
All for Attention.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by BrokenTV: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2014

Ije-oma!

Berem and Cleverly aka Ngene ukwuenu na who una think say una they deceive,
SISTER INDEED

8 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Descartes: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
BrokenTV:

Berem and Cleverly aka Ngene ukwuenu na who una think say una they deceive,
SISTER INDEED
I was just laughing at their tomfoolery angry

10 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by AkinEgba: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
OP, KNOWING YOUR MOTIVES AND INTENTIONS AND WHERE YOUR LOYALTY LIES (APC), IT IS EXPECTED THAT YOU WILL LOOK FOR THE WORST AREAS TO SNAP AS YOU MAKE YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH THOSE STATES. WE DO NOT NEED APC -OR PDP-BIASED PROPAGANDA PHOTOS. WE NEED NEUTRAL ARBITERS TO JUDGE WHICH BETWEEN APC AND PDP IS BETTER

7 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Pataki: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
OP, for the purpose of clarification, is this thread to highlight the political developments of Fresh Air transformation in these States you are traveling to?

2 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by AkinEgba: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
BOTH NGENEUKWUENU AND BEREM ARE MOST LIKELY YORUBAS

BEREM MAY BE IGBO, IF INDEED SHE/HE IS I SUSPECT HE IS JOE IGBOKWE OR HIS WIFE OR RELATION

14 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
AkinEgba: BOTH NGENEUKWUENU AND BEREM ARE MOST LIKELY YORUBAS

BEREM MAY BE IGBO, BUT I SUSPECT HE IS JOE IGBOKWE OR HIS WIFE OR RELATION
see as human being dey reason? Dude,stop smoking that expired weed. Its not good for your brain.

8 Likes

Re: On My Way To Abakaliki For A Meeting! by AkinEgba: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: see as human being dey reason? Dude,stop smoking that expired weed. Its not good for your brain.

I DO NOT SEE A SINGLE REASON WHY YOU CAN BE IGBO
SHOW ME ONE POST WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN GOOD IN ANYTHING IGBO AND I WILL SHOW YOU 100 POSTS WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING GOOD IN YORUBA. AND YOU CALL YOURSELF IGBO? TELL THAT TO THE FISH LIVING ON LAND.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airports Named After Notable Nigerians / Hotels In Benin City / FG Fixes Dates To Reopen Kano, Enugu, PH Airports For International Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.