Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets (13434 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets / Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Funniez: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abeg there is a reason why SUMMARY was included in waec corriculumn.
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
nerodenero: This is a huge plus for Jonathan's government but the masses are still suffering.
You are still suffering

WHO IMF and co. And there rubbish analysis about below poverty line .

Finest boy said so.
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by tbagjames(m): 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
AdetayoS: I knw most of dis pro Jonathan guys on nairaland hv been paid.
By who? Provide the addendum to that APC motivated lacuna.

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Decryptor(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Boko Haram and their sponsors should see that their plans have failed. UP GEJ!!

2 Likes

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by nerodenero: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
I am not 'pro' or 'anti' Jonathan, PDP or APC,all I want is good governance that would attach value to the commoners.Thats my take.
atlwireles:

"a rising tide lifts all boats" We should keep all hands on deck to see a continuation.

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Dexpro: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thumbs up to Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by atlwireles: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
nerodenero: I am not 'pro' or 'anti' Jonathan, PDP or APC,all I want is good governance that would attach value to the commoners.Thats my take.

That's why I said the high lifts all boat. We need more high tide not less. The masses will suffer more, if the reserve were the case.

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by nerodenero: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
smackimorn:
You are still suffering
WHO IMF and co. And there rubbish analysis about below poverty line .
Finest boy said so.
undecided
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by nerodenero: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
atlwireles:

That's why I said the high lifts all boat. We need more high tide not less. The masses will suffer more, if the reserve were the case.
well said
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Funniez: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
date1816: 2.These are Verses of the manifest Book (that makes clear truth from falsehood, good from evil, etc.).
3.We recite to you some of the news of Musa (Moses) and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) in truth, for a people who believe (those who believe in this Qur'an, and in the Oneness of Allah).
4.Verily, Fir'aun (Pharaoh) exalted himself in the land and made its people sects, weakening (oppressing) a group (i.e. Children of Israel) among them, killing their sons, and letting their females live. Verily, he was of theMufsidun(i.e. those who commit great sins and crimes, oppressors, tyrants, etc.).
5.And We wished to do a favour to those who were weak (and oppressed) in the land, and to make them rulers and to make them the inheritors,
6.And to establish them in the land, and We let Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and Haman and their hosts receive from them that which they feared.
7.And We inspired the mother of Musa (Moses), (saying): "Suckle him [Musa (Moses)], but when you fear for him, then cast him into the river and fear not, nor grieve. Verily! We shall bring him back to you, and shall make him one of (Our) Messengers."
8.Then the household of Fir'aun (Pharaoh) picked him up, that he might become for them an enemy and a (cause of) grief. Verily! Fir'aun (Pharaoh), Haman and their hosts were sinners.
9.And the wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "A comfort of the eye for me and for you. Kill him not, perhaps he may be of benefit to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceive not (the result of that).
10.And the heart of the mother of Musa (Moses) became empty [from every thought, except the thought of Musa (Moses)]. She was very near to disclose his (case, i.e. the child is her son), had We not strengthened her heart (with Faith), so that she might remain as one of the believers.
11.And she said to his [Musa's (Moses)] sister: "Follow him." So she (his sister) watched him from a far place secretly, while they perceived not.
12.And We had already forbidden (other) foster suckling mothers for him, until she (his sister came up and) said: "Shall I direct you to a household who will rear him for you, and sincerely they will look after him in a good manner?"
13.So did We restore him to his mother, that she might be delighted, and that she might not grieve, and that she might know that the Promise of Allah is true. But most of them know not.
14.And when he attained his full strength, and was perfect (in manhood), We bestowed on himHukman(Prophethood, right judgement of the affairs) and religious knowledge [of the religion of his forefathers i.e. Islamic Monotheism]. And thus do We reward theMuhsinun(i.e. good doers - see the footnote of V.9:120).
15.And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, - one of his party (his religion - from the Children of Israel), and the other of his foes. The man of his (own) party asked him for help against his foe, so Musa (Moses) struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: "This is ofShaitan's (Satan) doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy."
16.He said: "My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, so forgive me." Then He forgave him. Verily, He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
17.He said: "My Lord! For that with which You have favoured me, I will never more be a helper for theMujrimun(criminals, disobedient to Allah, polytheists, sinners, etc.)!"
18.So he became afraid, looking about in the city (waiting as to what will be the result of his crime of killing), when behold, the man who had sought his help the day before, called for his help (again). Musa (Moses) said to him: "Verily, you are a plain misleader!"
19.Then when he decided to seize the man who was an enemy to both of them, the man said: "O Musa (Moses)! Is it your intention to kill me as you killed a man yesterday? Your aim is nothing but to become a tyrant in the land, and not to be one of those who do right."
. If you dont know what to comment, just read and leave than spew this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by date1816: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
20.And there came a man running, from the farthest end of the city. He said: "O Musa (Moses)! Verily, the chiefs are taking counsel together about you, to kill you, so escape.Truly, I am to you of those who give sincere advice."
21.So he escaped from there, looking about in a state of fear. He said: "My Lord! Save me from the people who areZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers)!"
22.And when he went towards (the land of) Madyan (Midian) he said: "It may be that my Lord guides me to the Right Way."
23.And when he arrived at the water of Madyan (Midian) he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take (their flocks). And our father is a very old man."
24.So he watered (their flocks) for them, then he turned back to shade, and said: "My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"
25.Then there came to him one of the two women, walking shyly. She said: "Verily, my father calls you that he may reward you for having watered (our flocks) for us." So when he came to him and narrated the story, he said: "Fear you not. You have escaped from the people who areZalimun(polytheists, disbelievers, and wrong-doers)."
26.And said one of them (the two women): "O my father! Hire him! Verily, the best of men for you to hire is the strong, the trustworthy."
27.He said: "I intend to wed one of these two daughters of mine to you, on condition that you serve me for eight years, but if you complete ten years, it will be (a favour) from you. But I intend not to place you under a difficulty. If Allah will, you will find me one of the righteous."
28.He [Musa (Moses)] said: "That (is settled) between me and you whichever of the two terms I fulfill, there will be no injustice to me, and Allah is Surety over what we say."
29.Then, when Musa (Moses) had fulfilled the term, and was travelling with his family, he saw a fire in the direction of Tur (Mount). He said to his family: "Wait, I have seen a fire; perhaps I may bring to you from there some information, or a burning fire-brand that you may warm yourselves."
30.So when he reached it (the fire), he was called from the right side of the valley, in the blessed place from the tree: "O Musa (Moses)! Verily! I am Allah, the Lord of the'Alamin(mankind, jinns and all that exists)!
31."And throw your stick!" But when he saw it moving as if it were a snake, he turned in flight, and looked not back. (It was said): "O Musa (Moses)! Draw near, and fear not. Verily, you are of those who are secure.
32."Put your hand in your bosom, it will come forth white without a disease, and draw your hand close to your side to be free from fear (that which you suffered from the snake, and also by that your hand will return to its original state). these are twoBurhan(signs, miracles, evidences, proofs) from your Lord to Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his chiefs. Verily, they are the people who areFasiqun(rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
33.He said: "My Lord! I have killed a man among them, and I fear that they will kill me.
34."And my brother Harun (Aaron) he is more eloquent in speech than me so send him with me as a helper to confirm me. Verily! I fear that they will belie me."
35.Allah said: "We will strengthen your arm through your brother, and give you both power, so they shall not be able to harm you, with OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), you two as well as those who follow you will be the victors."
36.Then when Musa (Moses) came to them with Our ClearAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they said: "This is nothing but invented magic. Never did we hear of this among our fathers of old."
37.Musa (Moses) said: "My Lord knows best him who came with guidance from Him, and whose will be the happy end in the Hereafter. Verily, theZalimun(wrong-doers, polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) will not be successful."
38.Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "O chiefs! I know not that you have anilah(a god) other than me, so kindle for me (a fire), O Haman, to bake (bricks out of) clay, and set up for me aSarhan(a lofty tower, or palace, etc.) in order that I may look at (or look for) theIlah(God) of Musa (Moses); and verily, I think that he [Musa (Moses)] is one of the liars."
39.And he and his hosts were arrogant in the land, without right, and they thought that they would never return to Us.
40.So We seized him and his hosts, and We threw them all into the sea (and drowned them). So behold (O Muhammad) what was the end of theZalimun[wrong-doers, polytheists and those who disbelieved in the Oneness of their Lord (Allah), or rejected the advice of His Messenger Musa (Moses)].
41.And We made them leaders inviting to the Fire, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will not be helped.
42.And We made a curse to follow them in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will be amongAl-Maqbuhun(those who are prevented to receive Allah's Mercy or any good, despised or destroyed, etc.).
43.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses), after We had destroyed the generations of old, the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)] as an enlightenment for mankind, and a guidance and a mercy, that they might remember (or receive admonition).
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by bigsmoke2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Q
date1816: 20.And there came a man running, from the farthest end of the city. He said: "O Musa (Moses)! Verily, the chiefs are taking counsel together about you, to kill you, so escape.Truly, I am to you of those who give sincere advice."
21.So he escaped from there, looking about in a state of fear. He said: "My Lord! Save me from the people who areZalimun(polytheists and wrong-doers)!"
22.And when he went towards (the land of) Madyan (Midian) he said: "It may be that my Lord guides me to the Right Way."
23.And when he arrived at the water of Madyan (Midian) he found there a group of men watering (their flocks), and besides them he found two women who were keeping back (their flocks). He said: "What is the matter with you?" They said: "We cannot water (our flocks) until the shepherds take (their flocks). And our father is a very old man."
24.So he watered (their flocks) for them, then he turned back to shade, and said: "My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"
25.Then there came to him one of the two women, walking shyly. She said: "Verily, my father calls you that he may reward you for having watered (our flocks) for us." So when he came to him and narrated the story, he said: "Fear you not. You have escaped from the people who areZalimun(polytheists, disbelievers, and wrong-doers)."
26.And said one of them (the two women): "O my father! Hire him! Verily, the best of men for you to hire is the strong, the trustworthy."
27.He said: "I intend to wed one of these two daughters of mine to you, on condition that you serve me for eight years, but if you complete ten years, it will be (a favour) from you. But I intend not to place you under a difficulty. If Allah will, you will find me one of the righteous."
28.He [Musa (Moses)] said: "That (is settled) between me and you whichever of the two terms I fulfill, there will be no injustice to me, and Allah is Surety over what we say."
29.Then, when Musa (Moses) had fulfilled the term, and was travelling with his family, he saw a fire in the direction of Tur (Mount). He said to his family: "Wait, I have seen a fire; perhaps I may bring to you from there some information, or a burning fire-brand that you may warm yourselves."
30.So when he reached it (the fire), he was called from the right side of the valley, in the blessed place from the tree: "O Musa (Moses)! Verily! I am Allah, the Lord of the'Alamin(mankind, jinns and all that exists)!
31."And throw your stick!" But when he saw it moving as if it were a snake, he turned in flight, and looked not back. (It was said): "O Musa (Moses)! Draw near, and fear not. Verily, you are of those who are secure.
32."Put your hand in your bosom, it will come forth white without a disease, and draw your hand close to your side to be free from fear (that which you suffered from the snake, and also by that your hand will return to its original state). these are twoBurhan(signs, miracles, evidences, proofs) from your Lord to Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his chiefs. Verily, they are the people who areFasiqun(rebellious, disobedient to Allah).
33.He said: "My Lord! I have killed a man among them, and I fear that they will kill me.
34."And my brother Harun (Aaron) he is more eloquent in speech than me so send him with me as a helper to confirm me. Verily! I fear that they will belie me."
35.Allah said: "We will strengthen your arm through your brother, and give you both power, so they shall not be able to harm you, with OurAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), you two as well as those who follow you will be the victors."
36.Then when Musa (Moses) came to them with Our ClearAyat(proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they said: "This is nothing but invented magic. Never did we hear of this among our fathers of old."
37.Musa (Moses) said: "My Lord knows best him who came with guidance from Him, and whose will be the happy end in the Hereafter. Verily, theZalimun(wrong-doers, polytheists and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) will not be successful."
38.Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "O chiefs! I know not that you have anilah(a god) other than me, so kindle for me (a fire), O Haman, to bake (bricks out of) clay, and set up for me aSarhan(a lofty tower, or palace, etc.) in order that I may look at (or look for) theIlah(God) of Musa (Moses); and verily, I think that he [Musa (Moses)] is one of the liars."
39.And he and his hosts were arrogant in the land, without right, and they thought that they would never return to Us.
40.So We seized him and his hosts, and We threw them all into the sea (and drowned them). So behold (O Muhammad) what was the end of theZalimun[wrong-doers, polytheists and those who disbelieved in the Oneness of their Lord (Allah), or rejected the advice of His Messenger Musa (Moses)].
41.And We made them leaders inviting to the Fire, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will not be helped.
42.And We made a curse to follow them in this world, and on the Day of Resurrection, they will be amongAl-Maqbuhun(those who are prevented to receive Allah's Mercy or any good, despised or destroyed, etc.).
43.And indeed We gave Musa (Moses), after We had destroyed the generations of old, the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)] as an enlightenment for mankind, and a guidance and a mercy, that they might remember (or receive admonition).
Quran 28 Al Qasas
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by akpanikpe(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frankmishael: repent d kingdom of God at hand #christembassy
Advert . Will report you

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by lonelydora: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
In Oritse Femi's voice....... Boko Haram go dey there dey hate ohhhh while i dey hustle my money........
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by jakiedudu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nigeria will soon take it's rightfull place in the committee of Nations. Let's support the government to make it a reality. GOD BLESS NIGERIA smiley

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
The bomb financiers ensure that the bombs don't intefere with their business interests cheesy cheesy

Awon Dangote and Otedollar grin grin grin
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Infinate: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
date1816: 2.These are Verses of the manifest Book (that makes clear truth from falsehood, good from evil, etc.).
3.We recite to you some of the news of Musa (Moses) and Fir'aun (Pharaoh) in truth, for a people who believe (those who believe in this Qur'an, and in the Oneness of Allah).
4.Verily, Fir'aun (Pharaoh) exalted himself in the land and made its people sects, weakening (oppressing) a group (i.e. Children of Israel) among them, killing their sons, and letting their females live. Verily, he was of theMufsidun(i.e. those who commit great sins and crimes, oppressors, tyrants, etc.).
5.And We wished to do a favour to those who were weak (and oppressed) in the land, and to make them rulers and to make them the inheritors,
6.And to establish them in the land, and We let Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and Haman and their hosts receive from them that which they feared.
7.And We inspired the mother of Musa (Moses), (saying): "Suckle him [Musa (Moses)], but when you fear for him, then cast him into the river and fear not, nor grieve. Verily! We shall bring him back to you, and shall make him one of (Our) Messengers."
8.Then the household of Fir'aun (Pharaoh) picked him up, that he might become for them an enemy and a (cause of) grief. Verily! Fir'aun (Pharaoh), Haman and their hosts were sinners.
9.And the wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh) said: "A comfort of the eye for me and for you. Kill him not, perhaps he may be of benefit to us, or we may adopt him as a son." And they perceive not (the result of that).
10.And the heart of the mother of Musa (Moses) became empty [from every thought, except the thought of Musa (Moses)]. She was very near to disclose his (case, i.e. the child is her son), had We not strengthened her heart (with Faith), so that she might remain as one of the believers.
11.And she said to his [Musa's (Moses)] sister: "Follow him." So she (his sister) watched him from a far place secretly, while they perceived not.
12.And We had already forbidden (other) foster suckling mothers for him, until she (his sister came up and) said: "Shall I direct you to a household who will rear him for you, and sincerely they will look after him in a good manner?"
13.So did We restore him to his mother, that she might be delighted, and that she might not grieve, and that she might know that the Promise of Allah is true. But most of them know not.
14.And when he attained his full strength, and was perfect (in manhood), We bestowed on himHukman(Prophethood, right judgement of the affairs) and religious knowledge [of the religion of his forefathers i.e. Islamic Monotheism]. And thus do We reward theMuhsinun(i.e. good doers - see the footnote of V.9:120).
15.And he entered the city at a time of unawareness of its people, and he found there two men fighting, - one of his party (his religion - from the Children of Israel), and the other of his foes. The man of his (own) party asked him for help against his foe, so Musa (Moses) struck him with his fist and killed him. He said: "This is ofShaitan's (Satan) doing, verily, he is a plain misleading enemy."
16.He said: "My Lord! Verily, I have wronged myself, so forgive me." Then He forgave him. Verily, He is the Oft-Forgiving, the Most Merciful.
17.He said: "My Lord! For that with which You have favoured me, I will never more be a helper for theMujrimun(criminals, disobedient to Allah, polytheists, sinners, etc.)!"
18.So he became afraid, looking about in the city (waiting as to what will be the result of his crime of killing), when behold, the man who had sought his help the day before, called for his help (again). Musa (Moses) said to him: "Verily, you are a plain misleader!"
19.Then when he decided to seize the man who was an enemy to both of them, the man said: "O Musa (Moses)! Is it your intention to kill me as you killed a man yesterday? Your aim is nothing but to become a tyrant in the land, and not to be one of those who do right."
just give us in summery what you are trying to say so that we will understand you ok
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by overhypedsteve(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ghana: always setting the pace in backwardness and underdevelopment. How can a country be unable to finance its budget, when countries like nigeria are donating aids to other country, how can a country be unable to finance a budget less than that of a nigerian state
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Emilord(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
wetin dis one dey yarn sef?
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by brothers(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
I don't know why security companies aren't taking advantage of the insecurity ish in africa this na confirm business for them o
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by adonis89(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
Frankmishael: repent d kingdom of God at hand #christembassy
abeg commot fo here,Christ embassy na church? den of whores

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by egopersonified(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
It hasnt slowed it down but it would have grown faster without it. I know of a project supposed to be sponsored for the development of a particular area in Lagos but the developers backed off specifically becos of this issue.
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by bigiyaro(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Of course, bombing will have no effect especially when its the useless,parasitic n economically backward side that is been bombed.
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by eaglechild: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Funniez: Abeg there is a reason why SUMMARY was included in waec corriculumn.

Yes
As well as spelling and dictation in Primary school curriculum.

1 Like

Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Petitdev: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
walahi I no read wetin you write.
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Danhumprey: All these terrorist acts won't distract or stop the growth and development of this country!

GEJ still Jesus come!lipsrsealed
you have joined the band wagon cheesy
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by itsmine: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2014
hemartins: Despite the violence in Nigeria, i still believe that Nigeria is a land of opportunities. In the long run, those who have invested in Nigeria will yield high turnovers.
Nigeria has the fastest growing economy in Africa and no amount of violence will stop that.
God bless Nigeria.
. Word!
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by hemartins(m): 2:13am On Aug 02, 2014
itsmine: . Word!
thanks.
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Uwakuwak(f): 2:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Anoda new?
Re: Bombs From Abuja To Nairobi Fail To Slow Africa’s Markets by Danhumprey: 6:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Nobleval: you have joined the band wagon cheesy
No o! It was a typo error.embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shareholders May Lose Over N10 Billion To Skye Bank’s Takeover / How To Register and get paid in dollar / Controversial Ibaka Seaport Relocated And Renamed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.