Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread (2594 Views)

Jackie Chan Is Onboard For 'expendables 3′ / Expendables 3′ Leaks Online 3 Weeks Before Theatrical Release / Step Up All In 2014 Vs The Expendables 3 2014 Which Earn More.. ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
Staring hollywood baddest actors and actresses Harrison ford, Arnold schwarzengger, sylvester stallone Ronda ROusev,Jason statham,Jet li,wesley snipes,Antonio banderes aka zorro,Randy couture,Bruce wills etc it was released recently and some of expendables lovers may have come not across this lovely movie made this for our views and disscusion about this record breaking movie peace
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jskelly11: Staring hollywood baddest actors and actresses Harrison ford, Arnold schwarzengger, sylvester stallone Ronda ROusev,Jason statham,Jet li,wesley snipes,Antonio banderes aka zorro,Randy couture,Bruce wills etc it was released recently and some of expendables lovers may have come not across this lovely movie made this for our views and disscusion about this record breaking movie peace

this movies was not good, yes it is nice to see all these stars together but the plot was whack!!!!! just as bad as the second one IMHO. the good thing is that a dvd copy has been pirated and the movie is already out online, so i didnt have to pay to see it (thank God)

BTW, in your above list of the actors who play in that movie, you forgot the main one: MEL GIBSON!

1 Like

Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

this movies was not good, yes it is nice to see all these stars together but the plot was whack!!!!! just as bad as the second one IMHO. the good thing is that a dvd copy has been pirated and the movie is already out online, so i didnt have to pay to see it (thank God)

BTW, in your above list of the actors who play in that movie, you forgot the main one: MEL GIBSON!
bro this part 3 is nice but the 2 is whack currently watching it
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jskelly11: bro this part 3 is nice but the 2 is whack currently watching it

didnt like it, and didnt even finish watching it...... i got bored towards the end of the movie and simply didnt bother finish watching it. someday when i have really nothing better to do, i will finish watching the last 15mins or so.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

didnt like it, and didnt even finish watching it...... i got bored towards the end of the movie and simply didnt bother finish watching it. someday when i have really nothing better to do, i will finish watching the last 15mins or so.
your opinion bro liked the film still watching it but some actions in this film makes me laugh when ross(rambo) fell from a bridge when a rpg was fired near him and he survied
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
the action doesnt even feel right, at least they should try a little. they are all computer generated cheap studio stuff.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by cao(f): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
I don't watch the Expendables for the plot, I just watch it for the dinosaurs blowing shtako up...it's the Transformers effect - come for the robots, stay for the explosions.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
Antonio banderas The bad asxsx swinging like spiderman
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
actually, if it wasnt for Banderas and Snipes, i wouldnt have watched it so fast.

1 Like

Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
MRbrownJAY: actually, if it wasnt for Banderas and Snipes, i wouldnt have watched it so fast.
its because of banderas and the return of jet li i like the part 3
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jskelly11: its because of banderas and the return of jet li i like the part 3

Jet li is so difficult to understand what he is saying, they seriously need to subtitle when he speaks, lol!
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by khanivorous(f): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

Jet li is so difficult to understand what he is saying, they seriously need to subtitle when he speaks, lol!

#WORD#

Nothing spectacular about it...too much guns..10men finished 1batallion of military men with RED beret
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
khanivorous:

#WORD#

Nothing spectacular about it...too much guns..10men finished 1batallion of military men with RED beret
the actors makes it spectacular like slyvester stallone gave his best to the filming of the movie
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
^^^ some do, others are just there for star power...... Jet Li has a very small part in this movie.

btw Bruce Willis is not playing in this movie..... the guy was offered $3Milla for 4 days of shooting, but the guy wanted more, so Stallone hired Harrison Ford instead to play his role, LOL!

1 Like

Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Csami(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ some do, others are just there for star power...... Jet Li has a very small part in this movie.

btw Bruce Willis is not playing in this movie..... the guy was offered $3Milla for 4 days of shooting, but the guy wanted more, so Stallone hired Harrison Ford instead to play his role, LOL!

Stallone was gonna hire ford before he had a fall out with willis. I don't know which role he was to play before willis demand 4m.

For me, the movie was just ok. first, snipes made me happy with his comeback not that bloody awful gallow walkers, then banderas and the young guys. Totally action packed.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Csami:

Stallone was gonna hire ford before he had a fall out with willis. I don't know which role he was to play before willis demand 4m.

For me, the movie was just ok. first, snipes made me happy with his comeback not that bloody awful gallow walkers, then banderas and the young guys. Totally action packed.

the only role Harrison Ford could have played was "Church", that man is no action actor (although he tried). it is even written on their IMDB.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Csami(m): 1:09am On Aug 02, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

the only role Harrison Ford could have played was "Church", that man is no action actor (although he tried). it is even written on their IMDB.

I don't know about you but when they mentioned his name willis and stallone never had money issue.
They mentioned Harrison ford, Wesley snipes and Nicholas cage.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2014
Csami:

I don't know about you but when they mentioned his name willis and stallone never had money issue.
They mentioned Harrison ford, Wesley snipes and Nicholas cage.

i guess when he joined the first 2 Expandables movies, he was all cool with it but then Willis became greedy for this one.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Csami(m): 1:57am On Aug 02, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

i guess when he joined the first 2 Expandables movies, he was all cool with it but then Willis became greedy for this one.

maybe the movie was generating more money than expected while he was paid less, ma thought.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 6:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Csami:

maybe the movie was generating more money than expected while he was paid less, ma thought.
yea he wanted more, the should try to bring more actors like the rock dwayne johnson,johnny trejor, van diesel etc and improve their plot and make it longer like 6 mercenaries jobs to and a super antagonist
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2014
And hulk hogan tweeted that he will be part of The expendables 4 wonder the role the old man will play
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2014
^^^lol, Hulk Hogan?! hell no! this is turning into a farce!
i think it is great what Stallone did/does for all these failing actors, almost reviving the career of some of them...... but after 3 movies, this is getting boring to watch.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Is not that boring seeing similar things with the past 2 movie the need to raise their game and ross need to stop that his gah! gah! Gah! Shooting of gun
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2014
MrBrownJay you need to finish the movie you will likw the ending part
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Csami(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jskelly11: yea he wanted more, the should try to bring more actors like the rock dwayne johnson,johnny trejor, van diesel etc and improve their plot and make it longer like 6 mercenaries jobs to and a super antagonist

And the last one was what? and the antagonist who?
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Csami:

And the last one was what? and the antagonist who?
he was the co founder of the expendables and a bad a>s>s arms dealer
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Csami(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jskelly11: he was the co founder of the expendables and a bad a>s>s arms dealer

wasn't he a bad a$$?
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Jskelly11: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Csami:

wasn't he a bad a$$?
he wasn't he was just a greedy and trickish man
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Csami(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2014
Jskelly11: he wasn't he was just a greedy and trickish man

Not for me! he was a bad a$$ and he talks too much tho i like it.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Bawss1(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
So from all indications this movie is horrible? Thanks for the heads up. Will wait till someone gives me a free copy.
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bawss1: So from all indications this movie is horrible? Thanks for the heads up. Will wait till someone gives me a free copy.

http://www.solarmovie.is/link/play/3121515/
Re: The Expendables 3 Disscusion Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Just saw the movie last night, I thought it was a fraud for a movie to be on the net without being release to the world but when I downloaded the disc 1, it was all real.

The movie is just the same, same old action, whack plot, it swallowed so many cast there like dolph, couture, even snipes, snipes was introduced perfectly but were lost in the movie, jet li's role is meaningless. Mel gibson's death wasn't theatrical at all it was too cheesy for a badoo like him, the new young guys kelan and co just made the movie watchable and banderas too. In all, the movie do not need a part 4, I read that there might be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cartoon Network. / Nigerian Movies In High Definition / Torrent Grabbers, EZTV Has Moved To A New Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.