Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting (4312 Views)

GE Nigeria Now Recruiting Graduate And Experience Staffs (8 Positions) / Arik Air Is Now Recruiting! / Silverbird Is Now Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by ginola(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2006
Transcorp Nigeria now recruiting. Check www.transcorpnigeria.com.

<< update: use Internet Explorer; don't use Firefox! >>
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Seun(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2006
It's a pity that the qualifications required for the available jobs are not listed on the website.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by vicomar77: 3:29pm On May 02, 2006
Never heard of transcorp,pls whats the nature of thier job?Need to know so i can fill the form appropriately.Thanks Ginola.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by wale4eva(m): 6:37pm On May 02, 2006
Plz can any one tell me if wat trancorp is all about, their vacancy and if they are still
recruiting.plz i need the information urgently. and also ow to apply dats if it is still on.plz u can reply me on ogunniranwale@yahoo.com
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by DOYI: 2:58pm On May 05, 2006
Any update on trancrop recruitment?
I CANT SEEM TO BE ABLE TO SEND MY DETAILS, IT ALWAYS GIVES ME PAGE CANT BE DISPLAYED WEN I TRY TO SUBMIT, SOMEONE HELP PLS?
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by d14meu: 3:15pm On May 06, 2006
Dear user of nairaland,

this has been the reply from transcorp Nigeria whenever I tried to submit my appplication the reply was :
ADODB.Command error '800a0d5d'

Application uses a value of the wrong type for the current operation.

/career_application.asp, line 80
whenever I tried to apply for job:

Please what is the problem?Can anybody be of help.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by she(f): 9:10am On May 11, 2006
pls can anyone help on the transcorp stuff, its keeps saying page cannot be displayed, when is the closing date??
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by olembe(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2006
yeye transcorp.i tried it too it was telling me this page cannot be displayed after typing a well articulated make belief story.e pain me o.i suggest they should give us a mail address through which our cv's can be collected.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by ejum: 1:10pm On May 11, 2006
who says transcorp isnt recruiting?i applied thru their website too only 2days back.just because u didnt get thru doesnt mean its fake!try their website again.www.transcorpnigeria.com
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by jiggyb(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2006
i tried applying and it kept telling me the page cant be displayed.
has any1 been successful @ applying?
pls let us knw the time of day u sent urs in and how long ago.
cheers evry 1.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by elphem(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2006
I applied for my big bros yesterday and it went on smoothly. it went really through
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Anabib(f): 3:34pm On May 13, 2006
jiggyb:

i tried applying and it kept telling me the page can't be displayed.
has anyone been successful @ applying?
please let us knw the time of day u sent urs in and how long ago.
cheers evry 1.

YOU SHLD CHANGE CAFE.
THE SERVER WERE YOU TRIED APPLYING MUST BE HAVING SLOW NETWORK PROBLEM AT THAT TIME
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Immortalme(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2006
Hey Nairalanders,

Trans Corp is for REAL. My Friend and I completed the online form without stress. If u have problems filling and submiting the online form, change cafe.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Edken: 4:10pm On May 16, 2006
Hi all,
For all those trying to apply with Transcorp,use internet access icon, and not Morzilla Firefox.

Cheers
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by jmakinde(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2006
DO anyone have information about the recruitment process for Transcorp plc.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by kristineF: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2006
I think you should visit their website.It should be www.transcorpnigeria.com or better still, go through google to find the correct web addres and then click on careers and answer the questions there.That's about all I know about that.Good luck to you and let us know how it goes.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by jmakinde(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2006
thanks Kristen. will surely do dat
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Edken: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2006
Hi all,
I heard they are now recruiting.The owners are putting in their own candidates.

Cheers
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by jmakinde(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2006
i have also applied and it went smoothly. i guess those having the problem should change their cybercafe has already suggested.
i just hope it wont be an exercise in fruitility because despite the fact that people are appying successfully, nobody has ever mentioned being called for an interview and we hear on a daily basis that they r interviewing.
for those of us that have manage to submit let just keep our fingers crossed and hope that the next call we will be receivingwill be from almighty TRANSCORP and for those that r yet to apply should try and apply o.

cheers
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by pierreech(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2006
hey i just filled out an application form on their site so hopefully
anyways the site exists and just go to careers! Good luck Y'all grin
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by lekywhite(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2006
Hi, Nairalanders, i wonder why u guys find it very diffiicult with the transcorp application form, smiley well i just filed the form now and it relplied that my application was successfully recieved.
pls try again using firefox, u never can tell, it might work this time around
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by abdulazeez: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2006
hi n'landers if you are finding problem with the transcorp page especially if it gives you replies suc as dis ADODB.Command error '800a0d5d' i think its a problem with the website cos sometimes ago glo's website gave the same response when u try updating ur cv, so keep trying, i bbliv dis is just the bigenin of recruitment at transcorp, its goin to be one of the largest if not the largest in nija, so dont loose hope
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by dremoney(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2006
Hi guyz.Transcorp is real.i posted my cv and it went.the problem is with the cafe ur using.try and change ur cafe.And as per those executives putting there own pple.it happens evrywhere,only pray to God to make a way for u as i have always been doing and bleive it.One day go b one day,ur unemployed monkey go go market but will come back gainfully employed(hahahahah).I pray that for me 2 and to all other memebrs.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by georgee(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2006
Transcorp nigeria is now recruiting,got this from a reliable source,i knw some people av filled their form before, go to www.transcorpnigeria.com
my own problem abt d whole thing is the essay part,abeg somebody shuld help me send d essay part to my box so dt i can print and edit thejawando@yahoo.com or straight to this form-thanx peeps
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by jinx(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2006
Thanks JW. I owe you lunch where ever you are if I land a job there. I think you should check the FAQ page on the website. I think they did it on purpose.

Boenos Suerte
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by tunji1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2006
hi guys, it is true that trancorp is recruiting,I applied this afternoon and it went.
Tunji
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Mishie: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2006
big up every body. so much to say about transcorp.i had applied a month back even before getting to know via nairaland about their said recruitment. the page has always been there.i havent heard from them either. we all keep waiting all the same,in patience, till "lady"transcorp shows up her face with some sort of ivy's for tests/interviews.
ladies n gents, take care n keep your heads up! cheesy
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by buraimoh(m): 9:50am On Jul 05, 2006
Thanks for the message. Keep it up.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by WoleCaleb: 4:17am On Jul 07, 2006
i have tried apply to transcorp but the page could not be displayed. can any body help.
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by omoniger(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2006
The recruitment drive of TRANSCORP is ongoing.

the form is on www.transcorpnigeria.com/job.asp

The best of luck
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Nnamzo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2006
[b][/b][i][/i]hey all, has anyone heard fresh news lately about the Transcorp recruitment? I have very reliable sources that say the Corporation has a very interesting career package for Nigerian graduates. i think we shud give it a shoot,yeah?
Re: Transcorp Nigeria Now Recruiting by Eddie2006(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2006
Hi gentle folks, has anyone got any info for a Network Engineer with an MCSE certification? please mail me on stefymillion@hotmail.com. see my CV attached.

thanks

Eddie

(1) (2) (Reply)

unity bank now callin for interview / STABLE ROCK Nig Ltd. / EMTS Or Lafarge Wapco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.