Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Judicial Workers Suspend Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judicial Workers Suspend Strike (6971 Views)

Electricity Workers Suspend Strike / Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / Fuel Scarcity: Oil Workers Suspend Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by Provie(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Let me have at least one pleasant surprise from this country. Cos I never knew the strike would last anything less than three months.
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by dav8id(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
finally !my letter of administration confirmation will be confirm be dat ooo grin grin chia. Mainstreet bank mak una gather my money b4 5th.cuz me go show like james bomb lol
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by Agbgift(f): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thank God.
The hustle continues.
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
thunderrider:

It is understandable

Mesef happy

Good news. My brother being a lawyer felt so pained due to this strike as the money he was expecting couldnt come. But now, there is hope. Thank God.
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Does*
Christonjnr: Thus this wipe away the spread of deadly Ebola virus.
Mtcheww.
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by roufy235(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
okay
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by Agrika: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Finally...
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by Agrika: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2014
Finally...
dav8id: finally !my letter of administration confirmation will be confirm be dat ooo grin grin chia. Mainstreet bank mak una gather my money b4 5th.cuz me go show like james bomb lol
Saahhh! I thought u called my name, lol...did u say money
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by Sugardiva(f): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Appearance fees grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by dom(m): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
dav8id: finally !my letter of administration confirmation will be confirm be dat ooo grin grin chia. Mainstreet bank mak una gather my money b4 5th.cuz me go show like james bomb lol
you don kill your papa abi?
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by dom(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=mu2sa2]The strke may not yield anything despite the mou. They're calling for financial autonomy for the judiciary. This is a tall order because the president and governors dont want it. The minister has signed mou but can he compel the governors to implement it. The legislature that would have ensured strict compliance is itself not independent. So how does the union implement the court decision .Besides, even if the judiciary gets its allocation directly I can bet you that given the endemic corruptiion in the judiciary it will only benefit the heads of the various courts and perhaps judges but, for the long-suffering staff, it'll be a case of Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC.
Re: Judicial Workers Suspend Strike by dom(m): 4:43am On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=mu2sa2]The strke may not yield anything despite the mou. They're calling for financial autonomy for the judiciary. This is a tall order because the president and governors dont want it. The minister has signed mou but can he compel the governors to implement it. The legislature that would have ensured strict compliance is itself not independent. So how does the union implement the court decision .Besides, even if the judiciary gets its allocation directly I can bet you that given the endemic corruptiion in the judiciary it will only benefit the heads of the various courts and perhaps judges but, for the long-suffering staff, it'll be a case of Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC. )

this is my 8th year as senior judiciary staff. So verily verily i say unto you,
it is not flesh and blood that revealed this to you,but my father in heaven.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Why Lagos Needs New Waste Management Policy - Ambode / Fg’ll Reintroduce Tollgates On Federal Roads –FERMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.