Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know (1014 Views)

Bauchi State NYSC 2014 Batch B...meets Here, Before We Meet There ! / NYSC : Anambra State 2014 'batch B' Corp Members / Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
2014 Batch B Edo State:All You need to know.

Hi everyone I'm currently serving in Edo state,Okada precisely (thats where the orientation camp is!).
I'm available as your local guide logistics travel and all other relevant info that you can trust.
I can be reached on 08152909584,08030559924....

Welcome to Edo!
Re: 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
If you're coming from Lagos, you need not get into Benin City just ask to be dropped at Okada then cross to the other side and take a cab to Okada. Standard fare is #100 but I envisage a 100% increase,the licals no you're coming and they'll want to profit.

If you're coming from the East then when you get to Benin find your way to University of Benin Teaching Hospital gate(UBTH is the popular name) right there there are cabs to Okada for #500,alternatively find a bus to get you to Oluku bstop(its farther down the UBTH road)there's also a park for Okara cabs there

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
no cause for alarm if you're coming to
Edo state. Despite the things you've heard, Edo is
a blessing that first disguises as ill-luck.You could
imagine my consternation When I found out that
my PPA was in the same Okada after camp,but
staying over after POP is one of my plans now.
See yourself as the blessing of Edo.Its not the
state thqy makes you blessed rather its you that
makes it blessed, Edo is privileged to have you!
Welcome!
Re: 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'll advise that you have one mosquito net handy.Though I strongly suspect that you'll not be needing same(I ddnt use mine during camp and I ddnt get bitten by mosquitoes much less catch malaria).I saw them clearing the surrounding this evening.I expect that they'll fumigate before you arrive
Re: 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
...And if you're a lawyer I could give some counsel on which law firm is suitable depending on your interest. I could also provide useful links within the NYSC set up and outside
Re: 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good Evening All
I'm a Batch C corp member serving in Edo
state,Igbinedion University Okada(where the
orientation camp us)to be precise.
Two things.
1. Camp conditions may not be the best or top
notch but its certainly not hell if you adjust your
mind and have a positive attitude.
2.Oshiomole is not paying Corpers, thats true.But
the government stipend, though important,will not
prevent you from enjoying your service year.I'm
enjoying mine and God has been so good that I
have enough to send to my family and friends.
Welcome to Edo state.
Further enquiries? call or whatsapp 08152909584.
NOTE:
IN CASE YOU NEED A PLACE TO PASS THE NIGHT
MON/TUE BEFORE CAMP OPENS THE REDEEMED
CHRISTIAN CORPERS FELLOWSHIP(RCCF) HAS A
CORPERS LODGE WITHIN 5 MINUTES WALKING
DISTANCE OF CAMP FOR ALL INTERESTED
MALE AND FEMALE
WHOEVER YOU ARE WHATEVER DENOMINATION
YOU BELONG OR DONT BELONG TO.
CALL OR WHATSAPP 08152909584 OR
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
GRACIAS
Re: 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by stanley102(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
thanks for the encouragement. will get in touch
Re: 2014 Batch B Edo State:all You Need To Know by yokiti: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2014

(1)

Latest NYSC Info; A Must Read! / Protest For Increase In Allawee. / You Can Learn This Skill As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.