Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (574719 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 5:26am On Oct 19, 2014
God of War on my octa core.. Not even a single lag!

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by d5fada: 5:34am On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:

#test it again.... Take anoda one and post here.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dharay99: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2014
Genes1s:
God of War on my octa core.. Not even a single lag!

where did u download ds god of war.?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ebuka144(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2014
carlcare fix my sim on monday til nw no issues
flexin mine
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2014
dharay99:

where did u download ds god of war.?
emuparadise.mobi (chains of olympus - 1.2gb)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2014
angry angry angry THIS IS THE CRAPPIEST FONE EVER! LOST ALL MY FONE CONTACTS MYSTERIOUSLY DIZ MORNING. MY DIALER KEEPS HANGING AND CRASHING, MY FONE CONTACTS WONT LOAD. CANT DO ANYTIN ON THE DIALER OR CONTACTS.... SMMMMHHH
#I WONT ADVISE MY ENEMY TO BUY THIS FONE. ITS THE WORST FONE EVER. angry
I CURSE THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS FONE AND THE PPLE DAT MANUFACTURED IT. angry HOW WILL I LOSE OVER 600 IMPORTANT FONE NUMBERS DUE TO A FONE MALFUNCTION.... SMMHHHHH

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:
angry angry angry THIS IS THE CRAPPIEST FONE EVER! LOST ALL MY FONE CONTACTS MYSTERIOUSLY DIZ MORNING. MY DIALER KEEPS HANGING AND CRASHING, MY FONE CONTACTS WONT LOAD. CANT DO ANYTIN ON THE DIALER OR CONTACTS.... SMMMMHHH
I CURSE THE DAY I BOUGHT THIS FONE AND THE PPLE DAT MANUFACTURED IT. angry HOW WILL I LOSE OVER 600 IMPORTANT FONE NUMBERS DUE TO A FONE MALFUNCTION.... SMMHHHHH

Kikiki, I laff in Swahili.
Brother, e be like say the witches for ur villa dey at work here oo.
E be like say u just carry everybody Infinix Zero problem for ur head.

P.S.
Try restarting ur phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2014
suxxman:

Kikiki, I laff in Swahili.
Brother, e be like say the witches for ur villa dey at work here oo.
E be like say u just carry everybody Infinix Zero problem for ur head.

angry angry angry all contacts gone. I dnt even av ur fone number again. Smmmmmhhhhh.... Iv rebooted d fone abt 50 times diz morning and yet notin.
Its so annoying.... Im extremely pissed now.. May God punish diz infinix pple severely.... May dey experience d worse tings.

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:

angry angry angry all contacts gone. I dnt even av ur fone number again. Smmmmmhhhhh.... Iv rebooted d fone abt 50 times diz morning and yet notin.
Its so annoying.... Im extremely pissed now.. May God punish diz infinix pple severly.... May dey experience d worse tings.

Restart Not Reboot.
I mean holding the power button for 10seconds.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:43am On Oct 19, 2014
suxxman:

Restart Not Reboot.
I mean holding the power button for 10seconds.

Iv done all dat. Iv tried everytin i cud tink of.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2014
doktored:
I just got d talked about phone yesterday. Thinking of selling it right away cos of d negative reviews. But could it be that the phone is actually bad or we Just expect too much from a phone with 2gb+16gb made by a 3rd ranked company that costs a meagre 23k?
guy use d phone for just 3days and then u can determine whether to sell it or not
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2014
u blame infinix for hardware, and blame Google for software. u get?? good,thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:
@MADGOAT, I KNOW YOU ARE AS MAD AS GOAT RIGHT NOW. YOU REMIND ME OF JOB WHO LOST EVERYTHING AND CURSE THE VERY DAY OF HIS BIRTH. BUT I SAID ONTO YOU, BUY A GOOD PHONE THAT YE MAY NOT SUFFER IN HIS TIME OF TRIBULATION

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Elxandre(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
u blame infinix for hardware, and blame Google for software. u get?? good,thank me later
Wrong! You blame the OEM for defective implementation of the software.
You can only blame Google when you use a nexus device..

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mayorall(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
LaconicINC:

Ebonyi. I hv given u d address on whatsapp

Thanks for your patronage sir.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Elxandre:

Wrong! You blame the OEM for defective implementation of the software.
You can only blame Google when you use a nexus device..
can u please kindly explain what "defective implementation of the software" mean?educate me and other novice plz
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Elxandre(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
can u please kindly explain what "defective implementation of the software" mean?educate me and other novice plz
I mean OEMs like Samsung, Sony, LG, Tecno,Gionee, make their own launchers and also load in their own apps, causing unnecessary bloatware most times. Many times too, they fail to optimize the software to perform properly with the hardware.
All these contribute to different Android phones performing differently.

It's common knowledge that Samsung's touchwiz lags irrespective of the hardware, while the nexus 5 with vanilla Android is smoother.
So would you blame Google for Samsung's problem? Of course No!!!

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Elxandre(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
This thread is fast sha o.. Lol.
Una too like awoof. cheesy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dharay99: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Genes1s:
emuparadise.mobi (chains of olympus - 1.2gb)

Dat game ain't apk ryt... it's a psp game.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
PLZ WATS THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM BCOZ I'M ABT TO SMASH DIZ FONE OUT OF ANGER.
ITS SO IRRITATING. UP TILL NOW MY CONTACTS AND DIALER ARE NOT RESPONDING. MY FONE IS NOT ROOTED BY D WAY.

#LOST ALL FONE CONTACTS
#I CANT STORE NEW FONE NUMBERS
#CANT MAKE CALLS, THE DIALER WILL FREEZE AND LATER SAY NOT RESPONDING.
#TRIED RESTORING MY CONTACTS FRM A BACK UP BUT THE CONTACTS WILL FREEZE AND NOT IMPORT. angry angry angry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by just2endowed: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/original-class10-advance-microsdcard-16gig32gig/4

Do you need a clsss10 msd card? Its all available loaded with interesting Android and psp emulator games
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
‎InfinixMobilityadoption of e-commerce as credible platform to market InfinixZERO mobile device is already paying off with the sale of 20,000 units of the device within three weeks, after it was launched in Nigeria on August 20.
Officials of the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)‎ who addressed the media in Lagos at the launching of updated version of the phone, said that, the e-commerce platform, Konga.com, afforded them opportunity to offer customers 45% discount on each phone purchased.
Mr. Adebayo Shobanjo, Infinity Brand manager, said that research has proved that through online sells, the customers enjoyed reduced costs and who 5%, 10%, 10% and 20% discounts on retail, distribution, wholesale and advertisement respectively.
He said that plans are underway to launch versions of InfinixZERO with embedded local applications; a measure that will encourage local content developers.
‎"Already, Konga app is fused into the phone right from the lab. The number of sales, that is, 20,000 units within the 3 weeks we launched the phone, shows the level of acceptability among Nigerians. Of course, before InfinixZERO was launched, we carried out a survey and Nigerians, especially youths were amazed when we told them that the phone costs N23,900, when you buy through Konga.
"We are continuing with e-commerce as our marketing platform, because we are sure Nigerians have embraced online business".
"Apart from the cheap price," Shobanjo‎ said, "InfinixZERO comes with six months warranty for the glass. There is no OEM that gives that currently. And we are offering a one year warranty on the phone itself. Therefore, screen replacements are claimed by Infinix within 6months of purchase if users Cr@ck their phone screen by accident and can be replaced at Calcare Service centre.
The essence is to allow the users have value for their money. On the other hand, we trust the technology used in building the phone".
While explaining the features of the "reloaded"‎ InfinixZERO, Mr. Peter Zhou, head of Marketing, Infinix Mobility Company Limited, said that, with 'Over The Air (OTA)', referring to the 'wireless system update' service, through 3G or WiFi, the InfinixZERO service does not end on purchase as the team will upgrade the device monthly.
He said this will be based on customer feedback and Google Android Operating System update.
Zhou said that the brand is set to dwarf others in the market in terms of performance and technology.
"Imagine the superior picture quality of a 13MP camera with Sony sensor, the speed derived from the powerful Octa-Core processor, the latest Android 4.4.2 kit kat and Gorilla glass 3 technology, this device has to offer it along comes along with 16GB Rom+2GB RAM.
He boasted that InfinixZERO, an embodiment of aesthetics, is known for it sleekness.
‎Also speaking, Bruno Li, country sales manager of the Company, said that InfinixZERO is sold exclusively on Konga, because the online retailer is the "best marketplace‎ platform in Nigeria as shown by several metrics.
"InfinixZERO is sold online because the costs of e-commerce is cheaper than that of the a brick and mortar market, thereby making products more affordable for customers,"‎ he added.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
my phone is still nt rooted ..i hav tried all ways still not workin root genuis,kingroot and all...
i am asking can d same procedures used for 16gb version b used in my 8gb version... i need help ..my 3gb z wasting...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by awofe20(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
ibbryte:

my phone is still nt rooted ..i hav tried all ways still not workin root genuis,kingroot and all...
i am asking can d same procedures used for 16gb version b used in my 8gb version... i need help ..my 3gb z wasting...
Go to dis site naijacrib..nl/2014/10/how-to-root-infinix-zero-162-edition.html?showComment=1413486323111&m=1#c8832918147754217986
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jerana15:

Ok sire

I've not been added oh.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:

Its so annoying.... Im extremely pissed now.. May God punish diz infinix pple severely.... May dey experience d worse tings.

Dude, shoulda backed up your contacts.
You can (a) contact infinix (b) Go to carlcare.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pauljokotagba: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:
PLZ WATS THE SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM BCOZ I'M ABT TO SMASH DIZ FONE OUT OF ANGER.
ITS SO IRRITATING. UP TILL NOW MY CONTACTS AND DIALER ARE NOT RESPONDING. MY FONE IS NOT ROOTED BY D WAY.

#LOST ALL FONE CONTACTS
#TRIED RESTORING MY CONTACTS FRM A BACK UP BUT THE CONTACTS WILL FREEZE AND NOT IMPORT. angry angry angry

Just try to install a contact manager app from play store e.g. Go contact, then open it, if it opens and run v. Well try to restore your contact and if that doesn't work u must be rooted for this second step:
Get an infinix zero phone, go to root folder/system/app, copy the phone. Apk and contact. Apk, send it to your phone install and overwrite your apk the reboot am sure it will work
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Madgoat Pele, it happens. Maybe its a factory defect
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Clinton594(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:

#LOST ALL FONE CONTACTS

Try installing contacts+ and it's dialer
if it doesn't work, backup your necessary data on you PC and reset factory, if you were rooted I would have helped
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls how can I change this Lock screen screensaver.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
madgoat:

Na all d bad review wen u gv ppl even wen nufin don do ur fone cux am...u de receive d repercussions in hundred folds. grin...buh sorry o maybe ur phone don tire fr ur complaints

4 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Viciyus:

@MADGOAT, I KNOW YOU ARE AS MAD AS GOAT RIGHT NOW. YOU REMIND ME OF JOB WHO LOST EVERYTHING AND CURSE THE VERY DAY OF HIS BIRTH. BUT I SAID ONTO YOU, BUY A GOOD PHONE THAT YE MAY NOT SUFFER IN HIS TIME OF TRIBULATION

Hehehehe...I tink say u wan hep an solve e palava sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.