Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (574823 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2014
suxxman:

Brand name?? For prospective wannabe GOATS I guess. SMH for them.
Who desires to be a goat shocked and a mad one at that chai angry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaconicINC:

U never can tell, strange world, strange pple. #MadGoatâ„¢
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
lee11:
So. I downloaded cymera. I took 4 pics yest. The phone just packed up since yest and din turn on again. Where is calcare close to uniben please

Anoda name for Infinix Zero is Carlcare cheesy grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaconicINC:

suxxman:

U never can tell, strange world, strange pple. #MadGoatâ„¢

grin cheesy grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaconicINC:

the phone no be raw egg anything, it depends on the way you handle it, i have been using my own for 3 weeks now without pouch or screen guard and no issues with it, plus i have swap sims several times
Try not to complain to us when Carlcare starts frustrating you with their time-wasting techniques. You have been swapping sims shey?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
thatposter1:

Try not to complain to us when Carlcare starts frustrating you with their time-wasting techniques. You have been swapping sims shey?
Hahaha you will be disappointed dude. Carlcare will never touch dis phone till am tired of it. Savvy cool

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaconicINC:

Hahaha you will be disappointed dude. Carlcare will never touch dis phone till am tired of it. Savvy cool

Fantasyland grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
madgoat:

Fantasyland grin
I want to use this time to tell all those who were discouraged by madgoat from buying this phone . The goat is out of control and it is obviously very mad. This infinix zero is not as bad as they paint it to be. Aside battery
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaconicINC:

I thought so too, until Carlcare took over 12 hours out of 48 hours of my time(made me postpone my trip back to school from Saturday to Wednesday), with almost 1k on feeding and transport, just because I mishandled the sim slot.
You can go through my previous posts, I've been using the phone for a while, it's cool, but also an egg, you really should see the way I climb stairs or sit in tight places.
The phone is great, but very fragile, and if you "keep swapping sims" like you're doing, bro, here's a newsflash: Carlcare is at 77, Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos; on the 2nd floor. They'll give you a VIP ticket tho, and you may not spend more than four hours, but it won't be anything less than that, believe me. Good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
thatposter1:

I thought so too, until Carlcare took over 12 hours out of 48 hours of my time(made me postpone my trip back to school from Saturday to Wednesday), with almost 1k on feeding and transport, just because I mishandled the sim slot.
You can go through my previous posts, I've been using the phone for a while, it's cool, but also an egg, you really should see the way I climb stairs or sit in tight places.
The phone is great, but very fragile, and if you "keep swapping sims" like you're doing, bro, here's a newsflash: Carlcare is at 77, Opebi road, Ikeja, Lagos; on the 2nd floor. They'll give you a VIP ticket tho, and you may not spend more than four hours, but it won't be anything less than that, believe me. Good luck bro
Thanks for the heads up grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ezimedia(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaconicINC:

I want to use this time to tell all those who were discouraged by madgoat from buying this phone . The goat is out of control and it is obviously very mad. This infinix zero is not as bad as they paint it to be. Aside battery

Guy, be objective. THIS PHONE IS HOT!! ie literally & as a slang, all join

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Me carlcare no go touch ma fone, I don't swap sims but I did a key and knife test on d gorilla glass ma self it worked maybe sum had but sum used ordinary glass 2 cut cost gringrin

seriously key and knife couldn't scratch mine coolcool

CarlCare angry go to hell angry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
ezimedia:

Guy, be objective. THIS PHONE IS HOT!! ie literally & as a slang, all join

check all my reviews in previous posts i have mentioned the hotness on a consistent basis. mine got to 43 degree for the first time today, when i was using it and charging it

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Elxandre(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
eggPhone 5 grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by splendinho(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Gat my infinix zero gold today o! Express delivery! 3days out of lagos! Awesome, sleek and wonderful fone!
First tin I tested was the gorilla glass!
Used knife and notin happened!
This is fone is cool!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
splendinho:
Gat my infinix zero gold today o! Express delivery! 3days out of lagos! Awesome, sleek and wonderful fone!
This is fone is cool!
i give you 2weeks bro

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
LaconicINC:

I didnt discourage anybody oh... Hahahahaha.... cheesy
Pple av eyes and dey av read all d complaints frm multiple users of d fone.... Frm sim slot issues, to mysterious, spontaneous cracks and sudden death of d fone grin

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
tecno4life:
Me carlcare no go touch ma fone, I don't swap sims but I did a key and knife test on d gorilla glass ma self it worked maybe sum had but sum used ordinary glass 2 cut cost gringrin

seriously key and knife couldn't scratch mine coolcool

CarlCare angry go to hell angry

Post a video or we dnt believe u grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
splendinho:
This is fone is cool!

If i hear say u use knife cheesy
Maybe u just gently and carefully slid it across d surface.... grin
Even me i can use knife, blade, screw driver, key and sand paper and noting will happen to d so-called ' gorilla' screen grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by jerry2tobias: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
If you think d battery of this phone is not good, try blackberry q10 of z10..
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
jerry2tobias:
grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
jerry2tobias:

NOT TRUE.... undecided I've used Q10
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by splendinho(m): 12:01am On Oct 30, 2014
leboo:
i give you 2weeks bro
Ok lol
No matter what i love the fone man!
Abeg you go do show me the perfect fone wey u do
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by splendinho(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2014
madgoat:

If i hear say u use knife cheesy
Maybe u just gently and carefully slid it across d surface.... grin
Even me i can use knife, blade, screw driver, key and sand paper and noting will happen to d so-called ' gorilla' screen grin
Believe it or not its really gorilla glass 3 and i did it!
Glad i got the fone !
Looks really Classy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2014
splendinho:

Ok lol
maybe u should check my previous posts.. I used to defend d phone like mad on here buh ever since d sim slot and backglass got damaged within 3days...i've changed my mind

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by segzybam(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Been using mine for 2 weeks now. Its a nice phone. I'm thoroughly enjoying the phone. Everything is good except battery, terrible. For those who say the phone has lots of issues I think it depends on the way you handle it. I treat mine like a golden egg never mind the gorilla whatever I ain't waiting for gorillabto protect it. Will post my observations as the days go by.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
splendinho:

Believe it or not its really gorilla glass 3 and i did it!
Glad i got the fone !
Looks really Classy
Use for a while and review.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
segzybam:
Been using mine for 2 weeks now. Its a nice phone. I'm thoroughly enjoying the phone. Everything is good except battery, terrible. For those who say the phone has lots of issues I think it depends on the way you handle it. I treat mine like a golden egg never mind the gorilla whatever I ain't waiting for gorillabto protect it. Will post my observations as the days go by.

anoda honest review
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2014
splendinho:

Ok lol
No mind am. I love d phone too. It depends on d way u handle it. Mine is 3,weeks old
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2014
segzybam:

1 million likes wink
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by leTrizzle: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Got my phone on the 3rd of this month, have had no problem whatsoever. Been really impressive and that includes the battery considering it's capacity n the power under the hood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.