Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572996 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lionheart64: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
madgoat:

I will advise u dnt swap ur sims unecessarily if u still want to enjoy ur fone oh.
Iv not touched my sim ever since it was inserted it microstation.
tanks I won't touch d pin talkless of usin it
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lionheart64: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
tecno4life:

@bolded
lol lwkmd lmao lmfao

ur lie sweet sha do u know heavy usage 7 hrs gringrinshockedgringrin heavy usage= playing HD game, browsing 4 sites, downloading files, chatting whatsapp

try am d fone go reach 47oC ( dat's d highest I've gotten be4 I drop it 2 cool )
stop saying what u haven't try. My experience though.

ONE Love Bro kiss
nigga am not new to Android av used alot of products so u telling me wat heavy usage is its somehow . my ba3 last 7hr I don't know abt others people oo n abt the hottest ur right but I want to tell u no phone is perfect. Wit dat price u should know 4 sure it will av itz own downside
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lionheart64: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2014
mayorall:

All this on top one phone grin
dat guy wicked no b small wich phone will do all dose stuff at a tym n won't get hot
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Lionheart64:
tanks I won't touch d pin talkless of usin it
make una no use laff kill person, what about people like us dat have swap sims several times, its a mindset thing actually, @ bolded got me rolling on the floor with laughter

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
LaconicINC:
make una no use laff kill person, what about people like us dat have swap sims several times, its a mindset thing actually, @ bolded got me rolling on the floor with laughter

Which mind set? undecided pple's sim slots are getting damaged live and direct and u are still saying its a mind set sad This is d way Nigerians kill demselves undecided
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2014
madgoat:

Which mind set? undecided pple's sim slots are getting damaged live and direct and u are still saying its a mind set sad This is d way Nigerians kill demselves undecided
the mindset u created bro, stop putting fear in people's mind, my phone fell from my pocket for the first time this morning and it fell on a concrete floor, nothing happened but from all you and some other haters of this phone said some weeks back the phone is raw egg that cracks at the slightest fall, same way u guys said it's hot plate, and all sort of stuffz, am beginning to think that you are an affiliate of carlcare and they pay you for referrals angry undecided
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
LaconicINC:
the mindset u created bro, stop putting fear in people's mind, my phone fell from my pocket for the first time this morning and it fell on a concrete floor, nothing happened but from all you and some other haters of this phone said some weeks back the phone is raw egg that cracks at the slightest fall, same way u guys said it's hot plate, and all sort of stuffz, am beginning to think that you are an affiliate of carlcare and they pay you for referrals angry undecided
stfu and stop misleading people, that was how you guys made me believe nothing will happen until d sim slot got spoilt {1st time i changed it} .. Fact remains that this phone is EXTREMELY fragile... Dont try changing ur sim anyhow people....
This guy might even be one of the numerous marketers

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
leboo:
stfu and stop misleading people, that was how you guys made me believe nothing will happen until d sim slot got spoilt {1st time i changed it} .. Fact remains that this phone is EXTREMELY fragile... Dont try changing ur sim anyhow people....
This guy might even be one of the numerous marketers
dude i did not dispel the fact that changing sims is not healthy my point is stop making it sound as though it is a taboo or something, my phone will be one month on 8th of this month and i have experienced no issues you guys emphasize aside the battery, plus am not a marketer okay, did you see any affiliate link on my signature? undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
OK to dispel all d arguments on d camera... I av d black variant of infinix... But I avnt experienced any whitish effect before in fact d camera is crisp and clear... Also d flash is great at night.. So today decided to buy d gold pouch.... And first tin I tested was d camera.. And I found out d whitish stuff started to appear.... Took several pictures with and without d pouch and noticed the difference.... I dnt know about d ISO ISH oo but wat I know is that d colour affects d camera cool..
. But d Gold pouch fine sha... grin its fine for effizzy...means I'd av to take pictures without d pouch tho...

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kelvnb: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
i jaxt ordered 4 diz baby..ah pray itz great as d specifications
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
OK to dispel all d arguments on d camera... I av d black variant of infinix... But I avnt experienced any whitish effect before in fact d camera is crisp and clear... Also d flash is great at night.. So today decided to buy d gold pouch.... And first tin I tested was d camera.. And I found out d whitish stuff started to appear.... Took several pictures with and without d pouch and noticed the difference.... I dnt know about d ISO ISH oo but wat I know is that d colour affects d camera cool..
. But d Gold pouch fine sha... grin its fine for effizzy...means I'd av to take pictures without d pouch tho...
thanks for the info.. I ordered the black pouch.. Should solve the problem
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by unique27: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
MizTyna:
So i have been hearing about the Infinix Zero for a while,and as a samsung and blackberry loyal customer,i thought it was all talk,until i was given the phone recently. And i can say this,for a phone that will be sold less than 30K,it is virtually a steal! For one,the Camera quality is out of this world! I mean,it rendered me speechless. The screen is HD,with corning Gorilla glass! it even has 3D wallpapers!I played candy crush,while checking Instagram,at the same time tethering(using the phone as a mobile hotspot) and the phone lasted several hours without getting hot! No freezing or apps closing anyhow,the phone is sleek and stylish i just thought something must be wrong for it to be this affordable! And i found out it will only be sold through e-commerce and only on Konga,hence the price since all the outlets expenses and selling to stores who in turn add their own prices is out of the way. Everybody who has seen the phone with me all loved it! The Infinix Zero really is worth all the fuss!
where can I get d fone @20k
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
leboo:
if urs is black den get a black pouch
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
unique27:

4 20K @ ur father's backyard grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by seyithug(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
unique27:
Obalende Underbridge. 8pm. Come with 5k pere. grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
if urs is black den get a black pouch
but I like Gold #efizzytinz cool
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
seyithug:

lol gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
unique27:
LOOOL... See funny question

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
seyithug:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
tecno4life:

4 20K @ ur father's backyard grin
Lol... Tecno Stopeeeet!!!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
seyithug:

una go kee person with laff one day ooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
that means the whitish effect is not a software thin na how come some people say update will or may correct it, what's ur stance
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by lamiwale(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Please does anyhow know how to go about usin MTN BIS on android
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
LaconicINC:

Bros u amaze me. Despite all d user complaints and evidences of damaged fones on diz thread and on facebook, u still tink its 'mind-set' tings grin ur village witches are strong oh... Dey av clouded ur judgement. grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol... Tecno Stopeeeet!!!!!
wetin happen grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
tecno4life:

wetin happen grin
Lol... Shey dem dey see 20k Infinix Zero for person backyard? grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
leboo:

Well i dont think so. My fone is white but i use the black flip pouch and dat whitish stuff is still present.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by LaconicINC: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
madgoat:

Bros u amaze me. Despite all d user complaints and evidences of damaged fones on diz thread and in facebook, u still tink its 'mind-set' tings grin ur village witches are strong oh... Dey av clouded ur judgement. grin
Hehe hehe, na d witches wey de ur village de after ur Phone, Pele ooo, hw come my own no damage, people go Don handle their phone carelessly then come this thread come discourage others from buying the phone. Phone bad and very bad but always out of stock on Konga. Com, who come de buy am, na spirit s grin grin grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
madgoat:

Bros u amaze me. Despite all d user complaints and evidences of damaged fones on diz thread and in facebook, u still tink its 'mind-set' tings grin ur village witches are strong oh... Dey av clouded ur judgement. grin

na small gringringringrin

d truth about d issue is Infinix try 2 make more profit and speed up production when they saw d demand so dey made some with fake gorilla glass, FRAGILE sim slot etc

but mine is really Gorilla Glass 3 cause I did knife and key test on it d fone cum talk say
Zero: Tecno I dey vex 4 u oh
me: wetin happen na
Zero: instead of u 2 go make ur devices with gorilla glass 3 u dey cum dey kukuma test me angry

gringrin
dat's it
*ma opinion though and I stand 2 be insulted because I know say insults dey come cool *

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol... Shey dem dey see 20k Infinix Zero for person backyard? grin

YES ooh e go dey if pesin stupid enuf 2 ask dat question,
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Heeboy94(m): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
tecno4life:

YES ooh e go dey if pesin stupid enuf 2 ask dat question,
Lol... No be him fault

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.